PDA

View Full Version : Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit

Volitzer
10-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php

Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit - Obama’s “Not” Qualified to be President
Obama Should Immediately Withdraw his Candidacy for President
For Immediate Release: - 10/21/08 - Complete contact details and pdfs of this press release and motions filed by plaintiff Berg today are at the end of this article

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.” Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

OBAMA - Admitted:

1. I was born in Kenya.
2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.

3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.

5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.
6. My mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.

7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.
8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.

9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
10. I was not born in Hawaii.

11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.
12. I was not born at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.

13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.
14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.

15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.
16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.

17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.
18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.

19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.
20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.

21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country.
22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.

23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.
24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural born” United States Citizen.

25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.
26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.
28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.
30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.
32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.

33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.
34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have my name changed.

35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of Indonesia.
36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.

37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.
38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Indonesia.

39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Kenya.
40. I am an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.

41. Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of my birth.
42. Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.

43. I am not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.
44. I obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by fraudulent means.

45. I cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a birth certificate showing my birth in Hawaii.
46. My “vault” (original) long version birth certificate shows my birth in Kenya.

47. The only times I was to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-ups or medical treatments for illnesses.
48. Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.

49. Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.
50. I was born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

51. I represented on my State Bar application in Illinois that I never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.
52. I went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.

53. My Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry Soetoro.
54. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.

55. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when I was Sworn into my United States Senate Office.
56. I hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country besides the United States of America.

DNC - Admitted:

1. The DNC nominated Barrack Hussein Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President.
2. The DNC has not vetted Barrack Hussein Obama.

3. The DNC did not have a background check performed on Barrack Hussein Obama.
4.The DNC did not verify Barrack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

5. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.
6. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born” United States citizen.

7. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in Hawaii.
8.The DNC admits they have not inquired into Barrack Hussein Obama’s citizenship status.

9. The DNC admits they have a duty to properly vette the Democratic Nominee for President.
10.The DNC admits Lolo Soetoro, M.A., an Indonesian citizen adopted Barrack Hussein Obama.

11. The DNC admits the Credentials Committee has been aware of this lawsuit since August 22, 2008 as the lawsuit was faxed to our Washington D.C. Office on August 22, 2008.

12. The DNC admits their Credentials Committee failed to verify and/or inquire into the credentials of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as the President of the United States.

13. The DNC admits their Credential Committee’s Report failed to address the issues of Barack Hussein Obama’s ineligibility to serve as President of the United States.
14.The DNC admits Howard Dean, Chair Person has and had knowledge Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible to serve as the President of the United States.

15. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all Democratic citizens of the United States have been personally injured as a result of not having a qualified Democratic Presidential Nominee to cast their votes upon.
16. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional Right to vote for the President of the United States and to have two (2) qualified candidates of which to choose from.

17. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional right to have a properly vetted Democratic Presidential Nominee of which to cast their vote.
18. The DNC admits an FBI background check is not performed on the Presidential or Vice Presidential Candidates.

19. The DNC admits the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
20. The DNC admits they collected donations on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama for his Presidential campaign.

21. The DNC admits Plaintiff and Democratic citizens donated money based on false representations that Barack Hussein Obama was qualified to serve as the President of the United States.
22. The DNC admits if Barack Hussein Obama is elected as President and allowed to serve as President of the United States in violation of our Constitution, it will create a Constitutional crisis.

23. The DNC admits Barack Hussein Obama took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution.
24. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to due process of law in violation of the United States Constitution.

25. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to Equal Protection of the laws in violation of the United States Constitution.
26. The DNC admits the function of the DNC is to secure a Democratic Presidential Candidate who will protect Democratic citizen’s interests, fight for their equal opportunities and fight for justice for all Americans.

27. The DNC admits the Democratic National Committee has been promoting Barack Hussein Obama’s Presidential election knowing he was ineligible to serve as President of the United States.
Our website obamacrimes.com now has 50.7 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers, radio and TV stations. Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.
Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
philjberg@obamacrimes.com

EvilEngineer
10-23-2008, 09:50 AM
ehh... this kind of lawsuit is frivolous at best. An admission by non-response, is a one-sided and fallacious argument. It's like saying a court in Burundi that has filed a lawsuit against you on the charges of mass murder, and has come to the conclusion of you being guilty because on a list of 10,000 people that they charged you were the only one who didn't contest it.

ItsTime
10-23-2008, 09:51 AM
ehh... this kind of lawsuit is frivolous at best. An admission by non-response, is a one-sided and fallacious argument. It's like saying a court in Burundi that has filed a lawsuit against you on the charges of mass murder, and has come to the conclusion of you being guilty because on a list of 10,000 people that they charged you were the only one who didn't contest it.

Not even close. Try not going to your next federal court summons and see what happens.

Volitzer
10-24-2008, 02:18 AM
Phil Berg interview on Michael Savage !!!

http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/?pageId=2256

Volitzer
10-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Obama & DNC admit by default that Obama is not eligible to run
« on: October 22, 2008, 09:22:10 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Philip Berg filed a lawsuit claiming that Obama did not meet the Constitutional requirement that he is a natural born citizen.

The DNC and the Obama campaign had 30 days to respond. By their failure to respond they have legally admitted that Obama is not qualified to run.

56 claims were not countered by the DNC and Obama including the claims that Obama is a citizen of Indonesia and is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

Original URL: http://www.obamacrimes.com/
Archive: JPG MHT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyspCRmJv7w&eurl=http://www.obamacrimes.com/

..PAUL4PRES..
10-24-2008, 02:35 AM
This story should hit mainstream this weekend or the start of next week. Here a some touches.

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=63fa296d-be99-4c23-9b75-2bf8d0c717c4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_i8NHifI1g&feature=related

Volitzer
10-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Obama citizenship questions continue

Reported by: Jamie Holmes
Email: jholmes@wptv.com
Photographer: Cody Jackson
Last Update: 10/23 4:08 pm

WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- It's been Internet gossip for months. Is Barack Obama a U.S. citizen?

"I think it's conspiracy theories run amuck," says WPTV political analyst Dr. Robert Watson. "The next thing we're going to hear is Barack Obama was at Roswell."

Nonetheless an attorney in Philadelphia, Philip Berg, filed a lawsuit claiming Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian man. Berg says Obama failed to take an oath of allegiance when he turned 18.

Obama has attempted to silence any critics by producing a birth certificate from Hawaii, proving he was born there in 1961. Berg however is demanding an original, and not a copy from the Obama camp.

Obama's team filed a motion to dismiss Berg's lawsuit, but they also made a motion to block discovery.

Brian Smith is a West Palm Beach attorney registered as an Independent, that has written about this issue from a legal standpoint on his blog.

"The Obama camp and Democratic National Committee responded to the lawsuit by filing a motion to dismiss, but they never responded to the request for admissions."

Berg is now arguing because Obama's camp is refusing to produce an original birth certificate copy in discovery, his allegations are essentially true.

"Wednesday he filed a motion for summary judgment, or a judgment in his favor, as a matter of law, because they essentially admitted those allegations. That from a legal perspective is huge," says Smith.

This is the third lawsuit that's been filed about Obama's citizenship, meaning the courts will have to decide how to move forward. A Washington man, Steven Marquis, is suing the Washington Secretary of State, demanding that he verify Obama's citizenship status before the election.

In Honolulu, Andy Martin filed a lawsuit on October 17th, to get the Hawaiin Department of Health to release Obama's birth certificates. Martin also wants to see an original birth certificate, and not a 'copy.'

Smith says under Hawaiin law birth certificates are considered private.

Meanwhile, Judge R. Barclay Surrick is hearing Berg's case in Pennsylvania. The suit was filed on August 21st, but the judge has not made any ruling.

What is certain is that this issue doesn't seem to be going away.

On-line it has a rabid and contentious following from both sides.

Even in the real world, Dr. Watson tells us whenever he speaks publicly, the issue always pops up.

"At this point I think Obama should answer the question. In politics, perception is reality and as long as these e-mails are running wild with conspiracy theories, I think he needs to address it," says Watson.

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=63fa296d-be99-4c23-9b75-2bf8d0c717c4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_i8NHifI1g&feature=related

Volitzer
10-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Alex Jones - Phil Berg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6laVQp3j3Y&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdkhqyRY2j4&feature=related

politicsNproverbs
10-24-2008, 02:06 PM
I would LOVE to see that "messiah" Obama come crashing down and get booted off the vote.

Granny Warriors sent around an email today with the address/phone/fax to contact the JUDGE in Berg's lawsuit and demand he do his job and either dismiss the case or confirm it. Here's her info below...

----------
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Beam Us UP !

[...]
Phillip Berg (Attorney) has filed suit against Obama and the Democratic party to show proof of Citizenship, Obama and the Democratic party have ignored the suit. It has now passed the time for them to answer and still no signed order from the Judge? Why? how long does it take to sign a paper? Is he going to just wait till the Elections knowing it won't make a difference anyway? Is the election so fixed that he ( the Judge) knows Obama won't win anyway so just let the masses keep on sending in money, rallying and campaigning for their choice as it keeps them from thinking about the real problems of this country. Keep us off center, keep us busy, keep us from really doing anything to make changes we need.
[...]
The Judge needs to fulfill the letter of the law, Sign the Court Documents, let the country know Obama is either a Citizen or not. Stick to the Constitution. Uphold his Oath of Office. It is up to us to pressure him into doing so.

Document of Bergs Court case: Documents Look at them, read the whole thing, it isn't outrageous, it is a sensible question which needs answering: http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/27/

Write, Call, demand the "HONORABLE?" R. BARCLAY SURRICK ( Judge) uphold his office and do his Constitutional Duty. Follow the Law. Either sign the document or deny it. Dismiss it if it is not a document with legal standing. Allow the citizens who are working so hard to elect a president know the facts not just "word salads" from the MSM.

United States Courthouse

Room 2609 (James A. Byrne room)

601 Market Street

Philadelphia, PA, 19106-1797

Clerk Phone: 215-597-7704

Fax: 267-299-7135

PHONE - FAX- WRITE !

Demand the Judge do his job. Follow the Constitution. Uphold his Oath of Office. At least review the suit and make a ruling.

DO IT NOW ! Pass this around to everyone you know and urge them to also make the calls and fax. Flood the courthouse with demands from the Citizens of the United States Of America to enforce the LAW.

J. Corsi was detained in Kenya for investigating Obama's birth and connections with the bloody rulers there ( actually his cousin) click on this link to see those documents: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78954
[...]

Volitzer
10-24-2008, 02:25 PM
www.obamacrimes.com

Volitzer
10-26-2008, 01:13 AM
Here it is folks--------------

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=78931

Philip J. Berg

Democrat: Obama's grandma confirms Kenyan birth
'This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months'

Posted: October 23, 2008
11:33 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama
demanding he prove his American citizenship – and therefore qualification to run for president – has confirmed he has a recording of a telephone call from the senator's paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya.

The issue of Obama's birthplace, which he states is Honolulu in 1961, has been raised enough times that his campaign website has posted an image purporting to be of his "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii.

But Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk radio program tonight that the document is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

"This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months," Berg told Savage. "I'll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States."

The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama
demanding he prove his American citizenship – and therefore qualification to run for president – has confirmed he has a recording of a telephone call from the senator's paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya.

The issue of Obama's birthplace, which he states is Honolulu in 1961, has been raised enough times that his campaign website has posted an image purporting to be of his "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii.

But Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk radio program tonight that the document is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

"This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months," Berg told Savage. "I'll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States."

He said the telephone call was from Obama's paternal grandmother affirming she "was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born Aug. 4, 1961."

Berg said he's pursuing the issue because of "the most important document in the United States," the U.S. Constitution.

"Nothing is more important than enforcing the Constitution," he said. "The Constitution's provisions are very small for qualifying for president. One, be over 35, and he is. Two, be in the country 14 years, and he has been. Three, be a natural-born citizen. He is not."

Obama campaign officials acknowledged the dispute by posting the image purporting to be a copy of his certification of live birth earlier this year. But they've declined to return WND requests for comment on the issues.

WND reported earlier this week Berg's claim that Obama has legally "admitted" the accusations included in his lawsuit, including that he was born in Mombosa, Kenya, by not responding to the allegations.

Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to serve as president of the United States.

His lawsuit is demanding that the courts verify Obama's original birth certificate.

Berg has cited Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Since Obama filed only motions to dismiss the case and did not actually answer the claims, according to Rule 36, Obama has legally admitted he is not a natural-born citizen., asserted Berg, who has taken his information public through his website.

Berg addressed the existence of a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser newspaper, featured on the Atlasshrugs2000 website, that suggests Obama was born in the city Aug. 4, 1961.

But Berg explained to Savage he believes Obama's mother was near the end of her pregnancy and unable to travel by plane, so Obama was born in Kenya. The family then traveled to Hawaii and registered the birth and submitted the newspaper announcement.

Besides Berg's lawsuit, several other court challenges also have been filed, including one in Washington state where petitioners are seeking to have the Washington secretary of state "verify Obama's eligibility" to serve prior to the election.

The claim states, "The 'certificate' that Mr. Obama has posted on his official Website is a 'Certification of Live Birth,' and not a 'Birth Certificate' from Hawaii. There is no indication on even this certificate as to specifically where the birth took place."

Berg also told Savage there is no information available on which hospital Obama's mother used in Hawaii.

The Washington state case also alleges, "Wayne Madsen, Journalist with Online Journal as a contributing writer and published an article on June 9, 2008, stating that a research team went to Mombassa, Kenya, and located a Certificate Registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr. at a Kenya Maternity Hospital, to his father, a Kenyan citizen and his mother, a U.S. citizen.

When Jerome Corsi, senior WND investigator reporter, recently traveled to Kenya to investigate several questions about the candidate, he was told the records were sealed and would not be made available.

Though it hasn't given Berg the evidence he seeks, the Obama campaign has publicly answered allegations that the candidate was born in Kenya and faked his Hawaii birth certificate.

"Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn't have a birth certificate aren't actually about that piece of paper," says the "Fight the Smears" section of Obama's website, "they're about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen.

"The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America," the campaign website states. It also includes images of the Hawaii certificate bearing the name Barack Hussein Obama II.

The Washington claim states, "If in fact Obama was born in Kenya, the laws on the books in the United States at the time of his birth stated if a child is born abroad and one parent was a U.S. Citizen, which would have been his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother would have had to live ten (10) years in the United States, five (5) of which were after the age of fourteen (14). At the time of Obama's birth, his mother was only eighteen (18) and therefore did not meet the residency requirements under the law to give her son (Obama) U.S. Citizenship much less the status of 'natural born.'"

Berg said he believed it also was a complication that Obama's mother divorced his father, married and moved to Indonesia for several years and Obama attended school there at a time when, Berg said, only Indonesia citizens were allowed in schools. Records that are available from Indonesia revealed Obama was registered in school as Barry Soetoro, and his religion was listed as Islam.

When Obama later returned to Hawaii, within the United States, there should have been a government document affirming his citizenship, but that also cannot be found. If that was not processed properly, Berg said, Obama would be in a situation even worse than not being a natural-born citizen.

"If he didn't go through immigration, he now is illegal and has been an illegal alien. He couldn't even hold the position of senator for Illinois," Berg said.

Further, Berg said he suspected Obama's college records may indicate he received aid as a foreigner, and that's why those records have been withheld by the campaign.

"I really think it's because it probably indicates he's from Kenya, or Indonesia, or received foreign aid," Berg said.

"I feel very confident saying these things," Berg told Savage.

Volitzer
10-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Opposite Berg-Obama Suit
Verdict Story Vanishes

http://www.rense.com/general83/lefdal.htm

10-25-8

The original story has been removed from The Green County Dailies site, here -

http://xeniagazette.1upmonitor.com/main.asp?SectionID=17&
SubSectionID=452&ArticleID=161386&TM=85035.18

But it is still posted at -
http://xeniacitizenjournal.wordpress.com/

Here is the story. It is almost incomprehensible that a professional journalist could make such a mistake...

Obama's Campaign Ends?
By Daniel Downs
10-24-8

After reviewing evidence presented by Attorney Philip Berg, US District Court Judge Honorable R. Barry Surrick has ruled that Barack Hussein Obama was not a "natural born" or "naturalized" citizen and is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of the United States.

Judge Surrick then ordered the Democratic National Committee to cease all campaign activity on behalf of their candidate for President. He further ordered Obama be removed from all election ballots.

Before jumping to conclusions, the civil action brief of Attorney Berg begins by identifying himself as a life-long Democrat who is proud of his party. It cannot be said that Berg is a right-wing zealot grasping at any accusation to prevent the oppositional party from being elected. No, Berg is here fulfilling his oath to uphold the Constitution.

In addition to his defense of Constitutional integrity, Berg also says his purpose is to defend the integrity of his Party. Many people have given of their money and time in support of Party goals, which include "to restore accountability, honesty, and openness at all levels of government", to "restore the Constitution and protect the civil rights and liberties of all Americans," and to "uphold the Constitution." Berg continues, "[t]o uphold the Constitution includes making sure that the candidate is eligible to serve as President pursuant to Article II, Section 1 of our United States Constitution and that such candidate runs a fair and legitimate campaign."

As for the evidence, Berg investigation discovered Obama was born in Kenya. His father was a citizen of Kenya. His was 18 years old at the time. Even though a child born to a U.S. citizen could acquire natural born citizenship, his then 18-year-old mother did not meet U.S. law governing citizenship. Obama became a citizen of Kenya. He was schooled there under the name of Barry Hussein Soetoro, the name of his father Lolo Soetoro. His citizenship in Kenya was confirmed from school records.

Attorney Berg and Judge Surrick have proven that Constitutional Democracy in our Republic of states still works as intended by this nation's Founders.

Source: Berg v Obama, et. al., Civil Action No. 08-cv-04083 (E.D. Pen. Oct. 22, 2008).

Daniel Downs is a regular contributor to the Green County Dailies. He is author of the Xenia Citizen Journal (http://xeniacitizenjournal.wordpress.com) and the national blog The State of America (http://thestateofamerica.wordpress.com).

Note -- We've learned the story remains posted on Boston.com at:
http://people.boston.com/forums/news/politics/general/? p=discussiondetails&activityid=8700418498015439563

FindLiberty
10-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Should have brought this up last year. It's moon bat crazy to expect this to matter now... chalk it up to payback for all those Florida hanging chads!

Talk about riots in the streets... Or, maybe McCain has rigged the voting machines and invested heavily into the private prison industry supplying all those FEMA camps.

worl
10-26-2008, 02:52 PM
In order to be an efective pres. you must have a good coverup team to hide all the evidence. Looks like obama has become a master at this, better even than bush & clinton.

heavenlyboy34
10-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Somebody tell factcheck.org! :eek:

HOLLYWOOD
10-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Not even close. Try not going to your next federal court summons and see what happens.

Haven't you heard? Politicians, Government Employees are EXEMPT from any SUMMONS.... the Wealth, Elitists, Zionists, Corporations, ALL control the JUDICIAL & Government systems in this country.

Pure Communism controls this country now.

HOLLYWOOD
10-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Somebody tell factcheck.org! :eek:

Have you emailed them?

Even if they recieved 1000's of inquires, I betcha, they would ignore the questions on Barak Obama's birth place.

Has ANYONE in Hawaiil checked the public records on OBAMA's dates/times/residencies/movement, etc?

Someone in Hawaii verify?

I was looking at some of FACTCHECK.org's answers... and they are ABSOLUTELY GARABAGE Verification.

Who the HELL decided this factcheck site was right? FAIL!