PDA

View Full Version : Article Exposes Ron Paul Censorship On Digg

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Stupid Neocon Tricks

COINTELPROAgent, whom I will call COPagent for short, is jamming Digg smack full of retarded headlines. He’s on government payroll, working all day long trolling Digg. Let’s examine some of these headlines for humor’s sake…

Let’s focus on what he’s been posting about Ron Paul. Here are some of his digg submissions:

Caught In the Act - Ron Paul Being a Tool for Terrorists

Was Ron Paul Behind 9/11?

Then he proceeds with ad hominem attacks:

Ron Paul is Nuts

Ron Paul is a Traitor

Ron Paul Stands in Favor of Genocide

Ron Paul: How do you say “Israel must be wiped off the map”?

To attacking his supporters with more ad homs:

Ron Paul Supporters Are Truly Lunatics…

The Ron Paul Effect - when spam politics goes wrong

And disinformation:

Ron Paul Wins “Most Boring” Poll

Ron Paul and Kucinich Declare Themselves Enemy Combatants

Here are some senseless racist accusations:

THE SUN: Ron Paul’s Race Problem

He also likes to insult Mr. Paul’s intelligence:

Ron Paul: Not so smart?

A lot of these are just plain lies:

Ron Paul Sez “Secret Funding” For Fantasy “NAFTA Superhighway”

Ron Paul still polling nationally at (1 ± 3)%

He then posts the completely insane:

Ron Paul Will Protekt Us From Teh UFOs

STUPID: Illuminati/NWO Loons Believe Lizards Plot Against Us

They really must like those lizards…

But the most inane, asinine post I have ever seen on Digg that this troll posted was:

Ron Paul - “Not a credible candidate”!

COPagent also rants and raves against Alex Jones, Tax Evasion, and anything against the current status quo of the non-choice, no-different two party political system. Chumps like this guy love to use the words “truther,” “Ronbot,” “Sick,” “Sad,” and “Alexbot” as if that’s the only vocabulary they have. And don’t forget ALL CAPS for attention, and lots of exclamation marks and strawman arguments.

Most of it is blogspam with a touch of neo-con/fake liberal columnists throwing in their pile of crap to try and suppress the Ron Paul Revolution.

His comments are pretty nuts too. And eloquent.

But it won’t work, because WE KNOW YOUR GAME.

If you hate free speech and America, maybe you should join up with this guy. For everybody else, support Ron Paul, digg pro-RP articles and bury this spam. We need to put the trolls in their place.

PLEASE DIGG THIS! WE NEED RON PAUL COVERAGE ON DIGG!
http://digg.com/politics/Digg_Wars_The_Return_Of_The_Bushites

American
09-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Listen you fuck, point out to me why I should digg this article?

This is a collection of anti Ron Paul articles, I dont get it explain yourself or stop posting this bullshit.

This is your forth time with the same article!!!!!

If you have something to say say it here, dont PM like some coward. If I'm wrong then show me how and why.

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 08:45 PM

Cowlesy
09-06-2007, 08:46 PM
You know, I like Digg, but it is just that, "Digg". I wouldn't have a clue about Digg unless I learned about Ron Paul.

I usually see about 2% of the biggest Digg stories in the mainstream press....let this troll do just that, troll.

Who cares

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Stop swearing, and calm down.

The point is, I'm pointing out that there is an organized campaign to PREVENT Ron Paul from being publicized.

They're a group of Neo-con spammers.

We are working on tracking them down as you speak.

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Why am I a troll for being pro-Ron Paul?

Anyways, the point is, we need to get the message out. Digg is another platform.

They get millions and millions of views per day.

SO if you can Digg, digg it! Digg it?

http://digg.com/politics/Digg_Wars_T...f_The_Bushites

hard@work
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
wait - you want to digg the negative messages higher? I don't get it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=182786

stop spamming.

billm317
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
there's a digg spammer.... so what. if you feel that strongly about it, bookmark his profile and digg down anything he submits

i don't see it being that big of a deal

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 08:58 PM
NO.

I want you to DIGG THIS ARTICLE, which exposes the Anti-Ron Paul Bury Brigade, and BURY the trolls who are spamming pro-Ron Paul articles with negative comments.

Alabama Supporter
09-06-2007, 08:59 PM
This is lame. Digg good stories about the good doctor, not this crap.

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 09:00 PM
What is lame about exposing anti-Ron Paul trolls?

Tuck
09-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Digg does not censor anybody, the only time they have taken down articles is when they have been forced to for legal reasons such as copyright infringement. The reason some ron paul articles get buried so quickly is because of articles like yours that do nothing but try to promote your own blog to generate traffic/ad revenue.

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 09:03 PM
No, Digg does delete articles about Ron Paul indiscriminately from time to time. It also allows trolls to coexist (probably paid off Digg to do it).

NoxTwilight
09-06-2007, 09:04 PM
What is lame is you starting 3 threads about this.

Listen to what we are trying to tell you man, this is doing Paul's campaign no good .. just ignore those people .. you just give them more power the more you act like this.

American
09-06-2007, 09:09 PM
I think I get whats your saying now but I must say this is like trying to out stupid the stupid...and you know what they say they will drag you down to there level and beat you with experience....;)

Chip
10-22-2007, 05:11 AM
I guess turn about is fair play. Soon its off to the camps unless Dr. Paul is elected.