PDA

View Full Version : Obama is officially not eligible to be president

Alawn
10-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Obama is officially not eligible to be president. By failing to respond in time to the allegations in the lawsuit over his eligibility to run for president he has legally admitted to all of the allegations. This is for real. When you don't respond everything is assumed true and you cannot legally argue it anymore even if it is untrue.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5460

Here is a list of what he admitted.

OBAMA - Admitted:

1. I was born in Kenya.
2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.
3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.
5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.
6. My mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.
8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
10. I was not born in Hawaii.
11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.
12. I was not born at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.
13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.
14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.
15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.
16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.
17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.
18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.
19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.
20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.
21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country.
22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.
23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.
24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural born” United States Citizen.
25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.
26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.
27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.
28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.
29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.
30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.
31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.
32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.
33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.
34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have my name changed.
35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of Indonesia.
36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.
38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Indonesia.
39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Kenya.
40. I am an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.
41. Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of my birth.
42. Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.
43. I am not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.
44. I obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by fraudulent means.
45. I cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a birth certificate showing my birth in Hawaii.
46. My “vault” (original) long version birth certificate shows my birth in Kenya.
47. The only times I was to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-ups or medical treatments for illnesses.
48. Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.
49. Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.
50. I was born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.
51. I represented on my State Bar application in Illinois that I never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.
52. I went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
53. My Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry Soetoro.
54. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.
55. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when I was Sworn into my United States Senate Office.
56. I hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country besides the United States of America.

DNC - Admitted:

1. The DNC nominated Barrack Hussein Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President.
2. The DNC has not vetted Barrack Hussein Obama.
3. The DNC did not have a background check performed on Barrack Hussein Obama.
4.The DNC did not verify Barrack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States.
5. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.
6. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born” United States citizen.
7. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in Hawaii.
8.The DNC admits they have not inquired into Barrack Hussein Obama’s citizenship status.
9. The DNC admits they have a duty to properly vette the Democratic Nominee for President.
10.The DNC admits Lolo Soetoro, M.A., an Indonesian citizen adopted Barrack Hussein Obama.
11. The DNC admits the Credentials Committee has been aware of this lawsuit since August 22, 2008 as the lawsuit was faxed to our Washington D.C. Office on August 22, 2008.
12. The DNC admits their Credentials Committee failed to verify and/or inquire into the credentials of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as the President of the United States.
13. The DNC admits their Credential Committee’s Report failed to address the issues of Barack Hussein Obama’s ineligibility to serve as President of the United States.
14.The DNC admits Howard Dean, Chair Person has and had knowledge Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible to serve as the President of the United States.
15. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all Democratic citizens of the United States have been personally injured as a result of not having a qualified Democratic Presidential Nominee to cast their votes upon.
16. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional Right to vote for the President of the United States and to have two (2) qualified candidates of which to choose from.
17. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional right to have a properly vetted Democratic Presidential Nominee of which to cast their vote.
18. The DNC admits an FBI background check is not performed on the Presidential or Vice Presidential Candidates.
19. The DNC admits the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
20. The DNC admits they collected donations on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama for his Presidential campaign.
21. The DNC admits Plaintiff and Democratic citizens donated money based on false representations that Barack Hussein Obama was qualified to serve as the President of the United States.
22. The DNC admits if Barack Hussein Obama is elected as President and allowed to serve as President of the United States in violation of our Constitution, it will create a Constitutional crisis.
23. The DNC admits Barack Hussein Obama took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution.
24. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to due process of law in violation of the United States Constitution.
25. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to Equal Protection of the laws in violation of the United States Constitution.
26. The DNC admits the function of the DNC is to secure a Democratic Presidential Candidate who will protect Democratic citizen’s interests, fight for their equal opportunities and fight for justice for all Americans.
27. The DNC admits the Democratic National Committee has been promoting Barack Hussein Obama’s Presidential election knowing he was ineligible to serve as President of the United States.

hillertexas
10-21-2008, 02:36 PM
http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/38-press-release-obama-a-dnc-admit-all-allegations-in-berg-v-obama

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.” Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

Our website www.obamacrimes.com now has 50.7 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers, radio and TV stations. Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
philjberg@obamacrimes.com

acptulsa
10-21-2008, 02:36 PM
But--the Congress passed a bill that said both he and McCain were eligible to be president!

Of course, the Congress cannot pass a law that contradicts the Constitution, and if they do it is in valid, but that's beside the point. The point is, they said...

hillertexas
10-21-2008, 02:43 PM
http://www.obamacrimes.com/attachments/038_Motion%20for%20Expedited%20Ruling%20on%20Plain tiff/'s%20Motion%20for%20Order%20re%20Req.%20for%20Admi ssions%20-%20Admitted.pdf

PDF of "Motion for Expedited Ruling on Plaintiff/'s Motion for Order re Req. for Admissions served upon Defendants, Obama and DNC, on September 15, 2008 Admitted. Having reviewed
Plaintiff’s Motion and any response thereto and for good cause shown, it is hereby
ORDERED that Plaintiff’s Motion is GRANTED. "

hillertexas
10-21-2008, 02:44 PM
http://www.obamacrimes.com/attachments/038_Obama,%20Motion%20for%20Order%20deeming%20Requ est%20for%20Admissions%20Admitted.pdf

PDF of "Obama, Motion for Order deeming Request for Admissions Admitted"

Having reviewed Plaintiff’s Motion and any
response thereto and for good cause shown, it is hereby ORDERED that Plaintiff’s
Motion is GRANTED and Plaintiff’s First Request for Admissions upon Defendant
Barack Hussein Obama numbered 1-56 and to Defendant The Democratic National
Committee numbered 1-27 are hereby deemed Admitted.

muzzled dogg
10-21-2008, 02:46 PM
i'll believe it when it's not posted on infowars or obamacrimes.com

hillertexas
10-21-2008, 02:47 PM
PDF of Press Release (spread if you are so inclined)

http://www.obamacrimes.com/attachments/038_ObamaCrimes.com%20Press%20Release%2010%2021%20 08%20-%20Obama%20-%20DNC%20Admit%20All%20Allegationsof%20Federal%20C ourt%20Lawsuit.pdf

hillertexas
10-21-2008, 02:51 PM

this was in the comment section. Perhaps we should independently verify.

I wanted to see why nothing was being mentioned on the pending lawsuit that Mr Berg has filed against Obama. So thinking that it may not be real, I called to the Court House at 267-299-7082 for the Records Dept, and I gave the CIVIL ACTION NO. 2:08-cv-04083-RBS, and I found that this is a true lawsuit, according to the man in the records dept.

Alawn
10-21-2008, 02:52 PM
This is an absolute fact. If you or I failed to respond in time it would deemed admitted. If they they allow him to continue to run then they are blatantly disobeying the law.

dannno
10-21-2008, 02:57 PM

I'll believe something will actually be done about it when it's not posted just on those two sites.

brandon
10-21-2008, 03:00 PM

This is the real deal.

Unfortunately our constitution no longer matters.

heavenlyboy34
10-21-2008, 03:00 PM
From Annenberg's factcheck.org...

Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

The Rocky Mountain News has reported (below) that Barack Obama "Holds both American and Kenyan (since 1963) citizenship." Is this true?
The Rocky Mountain News
August 6, 2008

Entered Harvard Law School in 1988, was elected the first African–American editor of the Harvard Law Review. He graduated magna cum laude in 1991.

Won two Grammys for Best Spoken Word Albums for an autobiography in 1995 “Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance” and his second book, “The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream,” published in October 2006.

Mother Ann Dunham died of ovarian cancer in 1995. Father Barack Obama Sr. was killed in a car wreck in 1982.

Spent four years in his stepfather’s native country of Indonesia.

Is the fifth African-American senator in U.S. history

Is the first presidential candidate to come from Hawaii.

Favorite movies: “The Godfather” (Parts I and II) and “Lawrence of Arabia.”

In his early years he was known as Barry.

According to his memoirs, he admitted using alcohol, marijuana and cocaine in his youth.

His first name comes from the word that means “blessed by God” in Arabic.

At his wife’s suggestion, he quit smoking before his campaign to win the Democratic nomination began.

Holds both American and Kenyan (since 1963) citizenship.

Named one of Time magazine’s “100 most influential people in the world” list in 2005 and 2007.

Chosen as one of “10 people would change the world” by New Statesman magazine (2005).

Source: biography.com , Internet Movie Database, Atlanta Journal Constitution
A:

No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 21st birthday.

The Rocky Mountain News did in fact run an online article asserting that Barack Obama holds both American and Kenyan citizenship. The article was incorrect, and the paper removed the item from the article and ran a correction. The paper's editor, John Temple, formally apologized for the error in an Aug. 15, 2007, column. Neither the correction nor the apology has prevented the column from circulating across the Internet as part of the latest set of baseless rumors that Obama is ineligible to run for president.

There was a grain of truth to what the Rocky Mountain News reported, though understanding why requires a brief history lesson.

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Obama's British citizenship was short-lived. On Dec. 12, 1963, Kenya formally gained its independence from the United Kingdom. Chapter VI, Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963...

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.

As a citizen of the UKC who was born in Kenya, Obama's father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UKC status at birth and given that Obama's father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963. So The Rocky Mountain News was at least partially correct.

But the paper failed to note that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya's Constitution specifies that at age 21, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.

- Joe Miller
Sources

Rocky Mountain News Staff. "Things You Might Not Know About Barack Obama." 6 August 2007. The Rocky Mountain News. 24 August 2008.

Temple, John. "8-word Gaffe Ripples Across Web." 15 August 2007. The Rocky Mountain News. 24 August 2008.

The British Nationality Act, 1948. 1948. 24 August 2008.

"The Constitution of Kenya." 1963 (revised, 2001). The Parliament of Kenya. 24 August 2008.

Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: August 26, 2008
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.
Analysis
Since we first wrote about Obama's birth certificate on June 16, speculation on his citizenship has continued apace. Some claim that Obama posted a fake birth certificate to his Web page. That charge leaped from the blogosphere to the mainstream media earlier this week when Jerome Corsi, author of a book attacking Obama, repeated the claim in an Aug. 15 interview with Steve Doocy on Fox News.

Corsi: Well, what would be really helpful is if Senator Obama would release primary documents like his birth certificate. The campaign has a false, fake birth certificate posted on their website. How is anybody supposed to really piece together his life?

Doocy: What do you mean they have a "false birth certificate" on their Web site?

Corsi: The original birth certificate of Obama has never been released, and the campaign refuses to release it.

Doocy: Well, couldn't it just be a State of Hawaii-produced duplicate?

Corsi: No, it's a -- there's been good analysis of it on the Internet, and it's been shown to have watermarks from Photoshop. It's a fake document that's on the Web site right now, and the original birth certificate the campaign refuses to produce.

Corsi isn't the only skeptic claiming that the document is a forgery. Among the most frequent objections we saw on forums, blogs and e-mails are:

* The birth certificate doesn't have a raised seal.
* It isn't signed.
* No creases from folding are evident in the scanned version.
* In the zoomed-in view, there's a strange halo around the letters.
* The certificate number is blacked out.
* The date bleeding through from the back seems to say "2007," but the document wasn't released until 2008.
* The document is a "certification of birth," not a "certificate of birth."

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

The Obama birth certificate, held by FactCheck writer Joe Miller

Alvin T. Onaka's signature stamp

The raised seal

Blowup of text

You can click on the photos to get full-size versions, which haven't been edited in any way, except that some have been rotated 90 degrees for viewing purposes.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

The scan released by the campaign shows halos around the black text, making it look (to some) as though the text might have been pasted on top of an image of security paper. But the document itself has no such halos, nor do the close-up photos we took of it. We conclude that the halo seen in the image produced by the campaign is a digital artifact from the scanning process.

We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that's when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and "all the records we could get our hands on" according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn't release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama's citizenship. The campaign then rushed to release the document, and the rush is responsible for the blacked-out certificate number. Says Shauna: "[We] couldn't get someone on the phone in Hawaii to tell us whether the number represented some secret information, and we erred on the side of blacking it out. Since then we've found out it's pretty irrelevant for the outside world." The document we looked at did have a certificate number; it is 151 1961 - 010641.

Blowup of certificate number

Some of the conspiracy theories that have circulated about Obama are quite imaginative. One conservative blogger suggested that the campaign might have obtained a valid Hawaii birth certificate, soaked it in solvent, then reprinted it with Obama's information. Of course, this anonymous blogger didn't have access to the actual document and presents this as just one possible "scenario" without any evidence that such a thing actually happened or is even feasible.

We also note that so far none of those questioning the authenticity of the document have produced a shred of evidence that the information on it is incorrect. Instead, some speculate that somehow, maybe, he was born in another country and doesn't meet the Constitution's requirement that the president be a "natural-born citizen."

We think our colleagues at PolitiFact.com, who also dug into some of these loopy theories put it pretty well: "It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world’s biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything’s possible. But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what’s reasonable has to take over."

In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961:

Obama's birth announcement

The announcement was posted by a pro-Hillary Clinton blogger who grudgingly concluded that Obama "likely" was born Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu.
Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.

Update, August 26: We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. They couldn't tell us anything about their security paper, but they did answer another frequently-raised question: why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African." It's certainly not the slam dunk some readers have made it out to be.

When we asked about the security borders, which look different from some other examples of Hawaii certifications of live birth, Kurt said "The borders are generated each time a certified copy is printed. A citation located on the bottom left hand corner of the certificate indicates which date the form was revised." He also confirmed that the information in the short form birth certificate is sufficient to prove citizenship for "all reasonable purposes."

–by Jess Henig, with Joe Miller
Sources
United States Department of State. "Application for a U.S. Passport." Accessed 20 Aug. 2008.

State of Hawaii Department of Health. "Request for Certified Copy of Birth Record." Accessed 20 Aug. 2008.

Hollyfield, Amy. "Obama's Birth Certificate: Final Chapter." Politifact.com. 27 Jun. 2008.

hillertexas
10-21-2008, 03:04 PM
a local FOX affiliate covered it:

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/718415/federal_lawsuit_obama?wpid=0

heavenlyboy34
10-21-2008, 03:58 PM
a local FOX affiliate covered it:

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/718415/federal_lawsuit_obama?wpid=0

This Berg guy is even more paranoid than I am! :eek:

Alawn
10-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Legally Obama no longer has the option to provide a birth certificate or prove he is a natural born citizen.

brandon
10-21-2008, 04:34 PM
If you are charged with a crime, and don't show up to your trial, what happens?

(rhetorical question)

gaazn
10-21-2008, 04:54 PM
What's the big deal? Hitler wasn't a German, nor was he born in Germany. He was given citizenship so that he could run for president. What's the worst that could happen?

dannno
10-21-2008, 05:01 PM
What's the big deal? Hitler wasn't a German, nor was he born in Germany. He was given citizenship so that he could run for president. What's the worst that could happen?

:D

slothman
10-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Hitler wasn't a German, nor was he born in Germany. He was given citizenship so that he could run for president. ...

I don't know the laws in Germany but here you have to be a natural born citizen.
Congress could give him citizenship but he wouldn' be natural.

Of course, the Congress cannot pass a law that contradicts the Constitution, and if they do it is in valid, but that's beside the point.

What part of the Const. is being violated?

Dr.3D
10-21-2008, 08:49 PM
If you don't see anything about this on the MSM within the next couple of days, then this entire thread is a moot subject.

Time for Change
10-22-2008, 03:15 AM

This is NOT germany...yet.

nodope0695
10-22-2008, 03:28 AM
This is NOT germany...yet.

Look up Nazi Germany of the 1930s and comare it to the USA of the last seven years, and you will be quite suprised. Riechstag fire/Twin Towers; Gistapo/DHS; invasion of Poland/invasion of Iraq; suspension of civil rights, spying on citizens, world alienation, the list can go on.

We are in the Fourth Riecht, TODAY.

Pepsi
10-22-2008, 05:12 AM
MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction filed by THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/

Truth Warrior
10-22-2008, 05:34 AM
I'll believe something will actually be done about it when it's not posted just on those two sites.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/ (http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/)

Truth Warrior
10-22-2008, 05:55 AM
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/berg.pdf

Truth Warrior
10-22-2008, 05:59 AM
http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/philip-j-berg-lawsuit/ (http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/philip-j-berg-lawsuit/)

DirtMcGirt
10-22-2008, 07:52 AM
Yeah he is flying to Hawaii now to clear up this whole birth certificate issue...

adjusting hat

Truth Warrior
10-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Yeah he is flying to Hawaii now to clear up this whole birth certificate issue...

adjusting hat Maybe he should be flying to Kenya instead. :D

hillertexas
10-22-2008, 08:45 AM
This guy is currently in Hawaii investigating (Andy Martin):
http://contrariancommentary.blogspot.com/

hillertexas
10-22-2008, 08:48 AM
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810180353
Suit targets Obama document

An author and avowed opponent of Barack Obama has filed suit against the state seeking to require officials to provide a copy of the Democratic presidential nominee's Hawai'i birth certificate.
Under state law, such copies may only be released to those who have a "tangible relationship" to the person whose record is being sought, said Janice Okubo, state Department of Health spokeswoman.
On average, health officials receive two requests for a copy of Obama's birth certificate every three weeks or so, Okubo said.
"The law was enacted primarily to protect your private information, especially in these days where there's ID theft," Okubo said.
The lawsuit was filed yesterday in state Circuit Court by Internet columnist and author Andy Martin.
Martin has written a book called "Senator Obama," and disclosed in a telephone conversation yesterday about his lawsuit that he opposes Obama's election and is the executive director of The Stop Obama Coalition.
The New York Times reported this week that Martin "is widely credited with starting the cyberwhisper campaign that still dogs Mr. Obama."
The New York Times report, dated Oct. 12 on its Web site, described Martin as a "prodigious filer of lawsuits" and said that in a series of interviews he "did not dispute his influence in Obama rumors."
The Times report goes on to say that an examination of legal documents and election filings, along with interviews with Martin's acquaintances, revealed that he is "a man with a history of scintillating if not always factual claims." He has left a trail of animosity — some of it provoked by anti-Jewish comments — among political leaders, lawyers and judges in three states over more than 30 years, the Times report said.
The lawsuit filed in Honolulu seeks to have the court order the state to turn over a copy of Obama's birth certificate, and related files and records.
The lawsuit names Gov. Linda Lingle and Dr. Chiyome Fukino, health department director.
Attorney General Mark Bennett said he had not seen the lawsuit and could not comment on it.
"But pursuant to the Hawai'i Revised Statutes, vital records are confidential and it would violate the law to release them to anyone except the individuals listed in the section," Bennett said.
The suit claims that because Obama is a presidential candidate, releasing his birth certificate is a "topic of intense national speculation."
Obama in March posted a copy of his birth certificate on his Web site, www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate, to prove that he was born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu.
Text accompanying the birth certificate on Obama's Web page begins, "The truth about Barack's birth certificate."
"Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn't have a birth certificate aren't actually about that piece of paper — they're about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen.
"The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawai'i in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America.
"Next time someone talks about Barack's birth certificate, make sure they see this page."
The lawsuit, however, states that because Martin "strives for factual accuracy and attempts to conduct thorough research," he should have a copy of Obama's birth certificate from the state and not a certificate "posted on a Web site."
Martin, whose headquarters is in New York City but is presently in Honolulu, asked the court to consider scheduling an emergency hearing next week so he can participate in person.
"I want to see a certified copy issued by the state of Hawai'i, not one issued by the state of Obama," Martin said in a prepared statement. "What is Obama hiding?"
The state's seal is embossed on the back side of all birth certificates.
The law that restricts the release of vital records dates to 1949, Okubo said. Many other states have similar laws on vital records, she said.
Hawai'i law states that only the person whom the record is concerned with, or a spouse, parents, descendant or someone with a common ancestor, can obtain a copy of a vital record. In addition, someone acting on behalf of the person — a personal representative or adoptive parents — can obtain a vital record. A copy could also be obtained via court order.
However, Okubo said, "If someone from Obama's campaign gave us permission in person and presented some kind of verification that he or she was Obama's designee, we could release the vital record."
Reach Suzanne Roig at sroig@honoluluadvertiser.com.

hillertexas
10-22-2008, 04:33 PM
http://contrariancommentary.blogspot.com/

Martin’s first and most critical news conference will disclose the findings of his research team in Hawaii concerning the secret truths about Barack Obama. A news release to follow (#2) will announce new filings at the Hawai’i Supreme Court later today (the legal issues before the Court are entirely separate and distinct from, although possibly related to, the “secret truths”).

NEWS CONFERENCE DETAILS:

WHO: Honolulu investigator, anti-Obama nemesis and Obama Author Andy Martin
WHAT: National anti-Obama leader Andy Martin announces “the secret truths” about Senator Barack Obama
WHERE:Hawai’i State Capitol, in front of the statute of Queen Lilioukalani (rear of building)
WHEN: Wednesday, October 22, 2:30 P. M.
MEDIA CONTACT: CELL (917) 664-9329

bojo68
10-22-2008, 04:40 PM
They're 3 hours behind us on the left coast, so they've got another 1.5 hrs til it starts...

TastyWheat
10-22-2008, 05:06 PM
MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction filed by THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/
That shit will totally carry. Without a blatant disregard for the law, this lawsuit will have to be thrown out somehow if Obama wants to be president. Either that or the decision is quickly appealed and overturned.

Printo
10-22-2008, 05:12 PM

lol amen :rolleyes: the day Alex Jones is right is the day George Orwell rises from the grave to run for president.

Truth Warrior
10-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Thread posts #24 - #26. ;)

bojo68
10-22-2008, 08:15 PM
bump updates?

notbornyesterday
10-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Does Hillary step in for the big win? Clinton and Wes Clark vs. McCain-Palin?

Talk about a game-changer...still, I think Hillary would win Ohio, Florida and all the states where Obama has clear leads now ... OK maybe not Nevada, and NM would be iffy with the whole Bill Richardson spat.

I'm sorry, but this just doesn't pass the smell test. Obama is a constitutional law professor and even though his views and interpretations contradict the views of a lot of us here, he would not botch something as basic as responding unless it is part of his overall strategy. He has a picture of his birth certificate (a re-issue, yes, but it was issued by the state of Hawaii and that's going to cut the mustard with most people) posted at fightthesmears.com.

Of course I could be wrong. When Obama lands in HI to visit his ailing grandmother, he could be faced with questions about his place of birth. Hey, at least he could honestly answer, "I don't remember."

I will eat my words if I am wrong, but I think this kind of stuff just re-enforces Obama's message that McCain and his backers are "desperate" because they are "out of ideas."

We shall see.

hillertexas
10-22-2008, 09:52 PM
http://www.americasright.com/

I have, from good and reliable sources, information suggesting that the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick will come down with an order and memorandum either on Thursday or Friday.

Today, Berg filed a motion for summary judgment, essentially asking the court to make a determination without going to trial. Because Barack Obama and the DNC failed to answer or object to his request for admissions within the mandatory 30-day period, Berg says, the admissions are admitted by default and, therefore, there are no longer any genuine issues of material facts remaining and, therefore, Berg is entitled to a judgment as a matter of law.

In other words, if the motion is granted, he wins.

Generally, according to the 1986 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Celotex Corp. v. Catrett, in order to defeat a motion for summary judgment, the non-moving party--in this case, Obama and the DNC--may not simply rely on his or her pleadings but must actually bring forth evidence on every material issue. So, here, Obama and the DNC would be forced to confront, with evidence proving otherwise, the admissions claimed by Berg to have been admitted by default yesterday.

A possible problem here for Berg, however, is the continued question sure to be raised by the defense as to whether or not the 30-day time limit for response to the request for admissions was actually running, as according to Rule 26(f) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, such requests typically cannot be served until after a discovery-related conference. If the defense can successfully raise that argument, then the admissions were not due, cannot be admitted by default, and Berg runs the risk that Judge Surrick could rule against him with a judgment as matter of law.

On the court, I cannot go into much detail, but I've heard a few things from a few people. Now, keep in mind that while every fiber of my being tells me that Berg's suit will be dismissed for lack of standing, I've nonetheless had this nagging, itching feeling in my gut that Judge Surrick may just surprise everyone and come down, at least partially, for Berg. The rumblings I've heard from three different people, while CERTAINLY NOT CONCLUSIVE, do slightly reinforce my nagging gut feeling.

I will not be in the courthouse tomorrow or Friday, so knowing my luck, the decision may very well come down then (in fact, I've heard even more talk today saying that's the case). That's the kind of luck I have. Still, I'll be within telephone and BlackBerry range of my contacts there, and will ensure that at least the very basics will be reported here immediately after anything happens. More detail will, of course, come later at America's Right -- but, honestly, no matter how Judge Surrick comes down, I'm fairly sure the decision will [finally] be getting coverage from the mainstream press.

Keep checking here at America's Right for updates.

hillertexas
10-22-2008, 11:03 PM
http://peoplespassions.org/peoplesvoice/Lawsuits/National_Press_Release_08_10_22.htm
Set For 10/27/08 Judge Erlick W1060 Seattle 3rd St Superior Court (WA case)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Telephone Number: 425-698-7084
Email Address: peoplesvoice@peoplespassions.org
Web site address: http://peoplespassions.org/peoplesvoice/peoplesvoice.html

Lawsuits Starting Across the Nation Proceeding to Avert Potential Constitutional Crisis, Possible Civil Unrest, and Confidence in Elections; Lawsuits are being filed in Eight States Seeking to Require Barack Obama to Provide Certification of Birth in U.S. or Be Removed as Presidential Candidate on State Ballots.

Seattle WA. 10/22/2008 — Lawsuits in eight states as of this writing– Hawaii, Washington, California, Florida, Georgia. Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut, are seeking judicial authority to force the certifying or decertifying of Senator Barack Obama’s qualification to run as a candidate for President as a natural born U.S. citizen. Previously, two lawsuits have failed to force the certifying documents from Obama.

Philip Berg’s months-long lawsuit in Federal Court in Philadelphia reached a dramatic plateau yesterday as Mr. Obama and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) failed to respond to the court that Mr. Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen and therefore not qualified to run for office of President of the U.S. They admitted to Obama’s non-qualification by their failure to respond to a 30-day court ordered discovery in which Obama and the DNC were ordered to answer a petition by Berg. Berg is a lifelong Democrat in the Pennsylvania Democratic Party who has sought to ratchet up the legal pressure as Obama and the DNC has continually delayed providing certifying documentation of Obama’s birth, which he claims to have been in Hawaii.

A lawsuit in Honolulu in the First District Court is seeking a court-order to open Obama’s secret birth records. Obama has thus far neglected a Freedom of Information request for the records at two hospitals in Hawaii. Lawsuits in Washington and Georgia are seeking state Superior Courts to force the states’ Secretary of State, as the chief state elections officer, to perform their state constitutional duties to require original certifying birth records from Mr. Obama that would verify his birth in Hawaii.

Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution reads: “"No Person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

There are numerous allegations to Obama’s claim of natural birth in the U.S. on the web and in the media, all raising suspicion and doubt as to Obama’s actual place of birth and qualification to run for president. Some of the assertions to which Obama “admitted” on Berg’s suit are: he was born in Mombassa, Kenya in 1961 while his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was married to Barack Obama Sr., a Kenyan; when his mother, divorced from Obama Sr, moved to Indonesia and married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian, Obama was adopted by Soetoro and became an Indonesian citizen; while in Indonesia, Obama had his name changed to Barry Soetoro; Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 under an Indonesian passport when Pakistan was a no travel zone for Americans; Obama had “admitted” to receiving illegal contributions in his campaign for president. Additionally, there is an allegation that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother claims that Obama was born in Kenya; Muammar Gadhafi, leader of Libya, has publicly claimed that Obama was born in Kenya and studied in Muslim schools in Indonesia. Obama has also “admitted” to hold citizenship in another country (the U.S. Constitution forbids dual citizenship).

Non-partisan and independent reviews and examinations of Obama’s birth certificate as shown on his official website has evidence of tampering and in any case does not list any of the points of information commonly found which would make it traceable and verifiable such as hospital, doctor, size weight, foot prints etc.

Interestingly, all these state lawsuits would be dropped if Mr. Obama would simply provide the requested documents supporting his claim of being born in Hawaii.

Lawsuits in additional states are being added each day. For more information about each lawsuit, contact:

(HI) Andy Martin at email: AndyMart20@aol.com
(WA) Steve Marquis email: peoplesvoice@peoplespassions.org ; website: www.peoplespassion.org
(CA) David Archbold email darchbo1@gmail.com
(GA) Tom Terry email: kingdommatters@gmail.com
(PA) Philip Berg email: philjberg@obamacrimes.com ; website: www.obamacrimes.com
(NY) Dan Smith email: Dansmith1954@aol.com
(CT) Cort Wrotnowski email: Metaqubit@aol.com

nodope0695
10-22-2008, 11:21 PM
I hope the shit hits the fan and Obama, if that is in fact his real name, gets kicked to the curb...god that'd be gread.

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 12:28 AM
http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/27/

The judge's order is clear: Obama is NOT a citizen of the USA, NOT elligable to run oor or be president, and must remove his name from all ballots.

Why isn't this all over the news???

Right now, you can bet there a lawyers for Obama and the DNC typing up an appeal to this ruling.

Mini-Me
10-23-2008, 12:31 AM
I hope the shit hits the fan and Obama, if that is in fact his real name, gets kicked to the curb...god that'd be gread.

Do you really want to hear Hillary Clinton's damn voice every day again? ;)

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Do you really want to hear Hillary Clinton's damn voice every day again? ;)

Not really, but at least she's a citizen of the U.S...

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 01:59 AM
Bump!

I emailed this info, and the link to the court documents to CNN, Fox, NYT, SF Chronicle, Boston Globe, LA Times, all three Southern Maryland newspapers, Chicago SunTimes, Washingt Post...and a couple others I can't remember.

This info needs to get out. No joke.

TheEvilDetector
10-23-2008, 02:35 AM
What you need to do is send this to every state's Attorney General, Secretary of State and Governor to enforce order to remove BO from Ballots.

tropicangela
10-23-2008, 04:43 AM
That says it's a MOTION filed by the Plaintiff. Did the Judge actually sign and date the ORDER yet?

Where is that mass media email list thread again? :)

Oh here it is.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=68221&highlight=mass+media+list

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 06:12 AM
That says it's a MOTION filed by the Plaintiff. Did the Judge actually sign and date the ORDER yet?

Where is that mass media email list thread again? :)

Oh here it is.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=68221&highlight=mass+media+list

According to a reporter I talked to on the phone last night, the judge has not yet signed the order. Look for more info to come out soon regarding this issue...if it does get signed, then the shit is gonna hit the fan. Still can't figure out why the media, and other groups hasn't picked up on this contoversy.

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Back to the top....people gotta know!

Truth Warrior
10-23-2008, 02:37 PM
According to a reporter I talked to on the phone last night, the judge has not yet signed the order. Look for more info to come out soon regarding this issue...if it does get signed, then the shit is gonna hit the fan. Still can't figure out why the media, and other groups hasn't picked up on this contoversy. TPTB wouldn't like it.<IMHO> ;)

hillertexas
10-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Not sure if this is true but...

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/41-phil-j-berg-files-motions-to-expedite-resolution-in-berg-v-obama#comments

Sean Hannity just announced that he may be reporting explosive info out of Philadelphia --

Phil Berg just told me...
He is scheduled to be a guest on Michael Savage's show "Savage Nation" at 6:30 pm Eastern Time. Let's all tune in and hear the latest that Phil has to say. I only talked to him one minute as he had to go.

Truth Warrior
10-23-2008, 03:33 PM
I wonder if Hillary is standing in the wings all ready to step in, just in case. ;)

hillertexas
10-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Berg is on Michael Savage soon
AM 950

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I emailed this info out far and wide. This evening, I got an angry phone call from John Watson of WILM News Radio, in Deleware. He was upset because I emailed that stuff out "all over the place." He asked me questions, but then wouldn't let me answer them...typical.

He opined that if Obama was not a citizen, the FEC and DNC wouldn't have allowed him to run. Yeah, sure.

I told him, "why didn't he just answer to the accusations, as ordered by the court? If he has nothing to hide, why not just close the case by providing proof as requested. Mr. Watson replied, "why should he respond to rediculous claims?" Uhhh, because a judge told him to, maybe??

If required, I can prove my citizenship, date and place of birth if a matter of minutes, and don't need a judge to order me to do it. But Obama for some reason can't seem to do that. The "birth certificate" as shown at his website is so clearly a fabrication, it defies beleif that people would take it at face value.
http://obama2.com/wp-content/uploads/Barack-Obama-Birth-Certificate-small.jpg

I've never seen a birth certificate that looks like this. Where's the notary's stamp? Since when did forms look like this in 1961?

I am looking at my birth certificate from 1971. For starters, mine is a microfiche faximile printed on engraved official paper from the county/state where I was born. Mine is notarized, and dated certifying it as a true copy. Where is that stuff on Obama's? Where is the parent's address? Where is the name of attending doctor, and his signature? Where is the mother's signature? Three independent experts deemed this a forgery. Hell, I could make a bith certifficate rigtht now on my computer if I wanted to....which is what Obama did wth the example above.

Of note too, why is the certificate number blacked out? Why would that be deemed not for public display? I can tell you why. Because there is no certificate number because he was NOT born in Hawaii. His birth was REGISTERED in Hawaii by his mother, but he was NOT born there.

The fact is, Mr. Berg, the plaintif, has made a strong case agianst Obama, and that scares the shit out of Obama, the DNC, and the MSM who have all but crowned him king. I hope this comes out and his ass gets handed to him.

hillertexas
10-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Berg is on AM 950 (Michael Savage) now

Dieseler
10-23-2008, 04:59 PM
I wonder if Hillary is standing in the wings all ready to step in, just in case. ;)

Read this thread at Hillary forums. Its related to the attack today on the Mccain campaign worker. They are indeed up in arms at least over this.
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=37930

Edit: Oh, and one more thing, I heard that Rush vaguely mentioned the Berg case this morning. It is fixing to pop.

Truth Warrior
10-23-2008, 05:03 PM
I emailed this info out far and wide. This evening, I got an angry phone call from John Watson of WILM News Radio, in Deleware. He was upset because I emailed that stuff out "all over the place." He asked me questions, but then wouldn't let me answer them...typical.

He opined that if Obama was not a citizen, the FEC and DNC wouldn't have allowed him to run. Yeah, sure.

I told him, "why didn't he just answer to the accusations, as ordered by the court? If he has nothing to hide, why not just close the case by providing proof as requested. Mr. Watson replied, "why should he respond to rediculous claims?" Uhhh, because a judge told him to, maybe??

If required, I can prove my citizenship, date and place of birth if a matter of minutes, and don't need a judge to order me to do it. But Obama for some reason can't seem to do that. The "birth certificate" as shown at his website is so clearly a fabrication, it defies beleif that people would take it at face value.
http://obama2.com/wp-content/uploads/Barack-Obama-Birth-Certificate-small.jpg

I've never seen a birth certificate that looks like this. Where's the notary's stamp? Since when did forms look like this in 1961?

I am looking at my birth certificate from 1971. For starters, mine is a microfiche faximile printed on engraved official paper from the county/state where I was born. Mine is notarized, and dated certifying it as a true copy. Where is that stuff on Obama's? Where is the parent's address? Where is the name of attending doctor, and his signature? Where is the mother's signature? Three independent experts deemed this a forgery. Hell, I could make a bith certifficate rigtht now on my computer if I wanted to....which is what Obama did wth the example above.

Of note too, why is the certificate number blacked out? Why would that be deemed not for public display? I can tell you why. Because there is no certificate number because he was NOT born in Hawaii. His birth was REGISTERED in Hawaii by his mother, but he was NOT born there.

The fact is, Mr. Berg, the plaintif, has made a strong case agianst Obama, and that scares the shit out of Obama, the DNC, and the MSM who have all but crowned him king. I hope this comes out and his ass gets handed to him. That would just be SOOOOOOO cool. <LMAO!> ;)

dannno
10-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Read this thread at Hillary forums. Its related to the attack today on the Mccain campaign worker. They are indeed up in arms at least over this.
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=37930

Edit: Oh, and one more thing, I heard that Rush vaguely mentioned the Berg case this morning. It is fixing to pop.

Why do so many Hillary supporters listen to Sean Hannity?!

Deborah K
10-23-2008, 05:09 PM
Bump!

I emailed this info, and the link to the court documents to CNN, Fox, NYT, SF Chronicle, Boston Globe, LA Times, all three Southern Maryland newspapers, Chicago SunTimes, Washingt Post...and a couple others I can't remember.

This info needs to get out. No joke.

You are a hero in my eyes for pursuing this. <hugs> :)

Deborah K
10-23-2008, 05:13 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f0_1224213297

from the author of 'ObamaNation' - Jerry Corsi

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
You are a hero in my eyes for pursuing this. <hugs> :)

Ahhh, thanks <blush>:o

I pissed off a radio talkshow host! Dude called me to voice his disdain for me because I "emailed that stuff all over the place.":D I'm so proud.

Dieseler
10-23-2008, 05:24 PM

I pissed off a radio talkshow host! Dude called me to voice his disdain for me because I "emailed that stuff all over the place.":D I'm so proud.

HAHA, when they call you, you know you are pushing the right buttons. Nice job.

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 05:27 PM

from the author of 'ObamaNation' - Jerry Corsi

Things that make you go, "hmmmm"

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 05:29 PM
HAHA, when they call you, you know you are pushing the right buttons. Nice job.

Yep, he actually called me TWICE. He left a message on my voice mail when he called first (I was asleep) asking that I be on his radio show in the morning. When he called back, he "interviewed me" by asking questions and not allowing me to answer...not exactly an objective journalist. Good stuff.

Deborah K
10-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Things that make you go, "hmmmm"

Yeah and starting at 27:00 minutes, he talks about this very subject- fascinating!

ChickenHawk
10-23-2008, 09:06 PM
The court will rule that Obama is not eligible. The case will go to the Supreme Court which will rule 5 to 4 that since the Constitution doesn't define "natural born citizen" the Congress has the authority to do that. congress will then pass a law declaring anyone who has been a citizen for 20 years to be a natural born citizen. Obama will become extremely unpopular because of a bad economy and his Marxist agenda. Arnold Schwarzenegger will be the GOP nominee in 2012 and will go on to defeat Obama in a landslide.

heavenlyboy34
10-23-2008, 09:12 PM
OP-
If this is all true, why did it not come up in the primaries? Shouldn't the "opponents" have dug up the dirt long ago? :confused:

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 09:20 PM
OP-
If this is all true, why did it not come up in the primaries? Shouldn't the "opponents" have dug up the dirt long ago? :confused:

Phil Berg, the plaintif in the case says it may be because they're biding their time until the last moment....we'll see if that's true.

The fact is, Obama is all but ordained president by the MSM, DNC, and most sheeple. However, if the judge rules in favor of Mr. Berg, then surely it will hit the news...I just hope the judge doesn't wait for much longer to make his ruling.

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 09:21 PM
The court will rule that Obama is not eligible. The case will go to the Supreme Court which will rule 5 to 4 that since the Constitution doesn't define "natural born citizen" the Congress has the authority to do that. congress will then pass a law declaring anyone who has been a citizen for 20 years to be a natural born citizen. Obama will become extremely unpopular because of a bad economy and his Marxist agenda. Arnold Schwarzenegger will be the GOP nominee in 2012 and will go on to defeat Obama in a landslide.

LOL. Good prediction.:D

RSLudlum
10-23-2008, 09:24 PM
OP-

Maybe both sides are scared that if this does really start taking hold the SHTF scenario is on.... The protests that happened as a result of the 2000 election would not even compare.

They're scared to face the monster that they themselves have created.

heavenlyboy34
10-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Maybe both sides are scared that if this does really start taking hold the SHTF scenario is on.... The protests that happened as a result of the 2000 election would not even compare.

They're scared to face the monster that they themselves have created.

TPTB have been fucking with me for so long, I don't know what to believe. So, for now I just distrust everyone in the mainstream. Could Obama be a secret Mason? Is McShame a Mason too? :confused: ~holds head to keep it from exploding~

Dieseler
10-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Berg is on Michael Savage soon
AM 950

I like this guy. He speaks to me what I feel.

heavenlyboy34
10-23-2008, 09:42 PM
I like this guy. He speaks to me what I feel.

Be careful, tho. Savage has been known to schill for the GOP. :mad::(

RSLudlum
10-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Be careful, tho. Savage has been known to schill for the GOP. :mad::(

I don't know so much about that. The past few times I've listened to him he's been railing against both GOP and Dem's and even NWO. ;)

heavenlyboy34
10-23-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't know so much about that.* The past few times I've listened to him he's been railing against both GOP and Dem's and even NWO. ;)that's the thing, though-I can never tell what "side" he's on. I often suspect he's a neocon working for the NWO. :eek:

Dieseler
10-23-2008, 09:52 PM
He makes me want to clean my guns and sharpen knives and shit.

RSLudlum
10-23-2008, 09:54 PM
that's the thing, though-I can never tell what "side" he's on. I often suspect he's a neocon working for the NWO. :eek:

LOL at your last few posts on your :confused:.....taking the 'red pill' dosen't make the world any easier to figure out, just easier to see through the haze. ;)

You gotta take some breaks every once and a while brother :)

RSLudlum
10-23-2008, 09:55 PM
he makes me want to clean my guns and sharpen knives and shit.

lmfao!!!! :d

Dieseler
10-23-2008, 09:58 PM
I never even heard of him before.
I got 3 links here for today I assume.

hr1
link to a1135.g.akamai.net
hr2
hr3

Crap, I cant get the linkys to work right.
Heres where I got the links, http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message645019/pg1 Thread is all about this topic, been a pretty good read.
Crap GLP banned me again.

RSLudlum
10-23-2008, 10:03 PM
I never even heard of him before.
I got 3 links here for today I assume.

hr1
hr2
hr3

Crap, I cant get the linkys to work right.
Heres where I got the links, http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message645019/pg1 Thread is all about this topic, been a pretty good read.

???

try this: http://www.talkradionetwork.com/savagearchive

Dieseler
10-23-2008, 10:07 PM
???

try this: http://www.talkradionetwork.com/savagearchive

Cool, thanks Man.
Oh Hell yeah, thats what I needed.

Mini-Me
10-24-2008, 12:18 AM

Savor it, because if you actually help get Obama removed from the ballot, you're going to need to go into hiding to avoid being lynched. :eek: :D

I don't know so much about that. The past few times I've listened to him he's been railing against both GOP and Dem's and even NWO. ;)
I don't trust him, though...he was railing about how liberal "Juan McCain" was back during the debates, whining about how there are never any REAL conservatives, but I never heard him say a word about Ron Paul. I did not hear a single word about Ron Paul, when Savage was specifically commenting on a debate Ron Paul was involved in (the one in the Reagan Library where Savage was so outraged the candidates were being sat down like "naughty schoolboys"). Granted, I didn't listen to his whole program, but...I feel that he's another one of those Lou Dobbs characters who will bitch and moan about some problems we have but ignore the "elephant in the room" solution to them.

TPTB have been fucking with me for so long, I don't know what to believe. So, for now I just distrust everyone in the mainstream. Could Obama be a secret Mason? Is McShame a Mason too? :confused: ~holds head to keep it from exploding~
Hahaha...I'm not worried about Masons (though maybe I should be :eek:), but I know exactly how you feel. The mainstream news is BS, a third of the stuff online is paranoid speculation, a third is intentional misinformation, and a third is true (I just made up those proportions, but anyway...). It's really hard to sort out facts from lies and elaborate stories.

hillertexas
10-24-2008, 10:01 AM

First, a reminder: DO NOT CALL THE COURTHOUSE! I have spent a half-dozen years building relationships there, and do NOT want to see these people pestered. Is that clear?

Second, I was told yesterday afternoon that the order would likely be coming down either late yesterday--5:30 to 6:00 p.m.--or some time this morning. Obviously, Judge Surrick has the final word on this, and if he feels that he is not satisfied with his memorandum, especially considering the number of new filings this week, it may be later.

Regardless, news will come here as soon as I get it.

Incidentally, Philip Berg was on Michael Savage's radio program last night and spoke about taped evidence, and sworn affidavits, that he has showing Obama's paternal grandmother in Kenya saying that she was present in the delivery room for his birth. I know for a fact that Berg does indeed have tapes of this kind in his possession -- but as the parts I heard were in a language I did not understand [and he was in the process of having translated], I cannot attest for sure that the tapes contain what Berg contends.

For now, that's all. Keep checking here, and if something does indeed happen, you'll at least hear basics right away.

Bill M DC
10-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Here's the Digg:

http://digg.com/politics/Obama_DNC_admit_all_allegations_in_Berg_v_Obama_2

DAFTEK
10-24-2008, 10:15 AM
http://www.freeulysses.com/uploaded_images/socialists-change-obama-786775.jpg

klamath
10-24-2008, 10:22 AM
:eek::eek::eek::D

silus
10-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Great job guys...we may get McCain elected yet!! The American people are SAVED!!!!!

/sarcasm

DAFTEK
10-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Great job guys...we may get McCain elected yet!! The American people are SAVED!!!!!

/sarcasm

They just might be, I'm starting to think this anti McCain pro Obama movement on here might be a BLOWBACK of what is to come once there is full Democratic control and Crackhead Obama and a few of them Louis Ferakhans at the helm....:rolleyes:

hillertexas
10-24-2008, 03:03 PM

UPDATE. 3:17pm Friday

I'm on the road, confined to Blackberry, and just got word that the decision will likely NOT be today after all. First, I was told it would be on Thursday or Friday. Then, I was told yesterday that it would be at the end of yesterday or this morning. Now, I'm being told not to hold my breath.

Listen, it's understandable. No judge wants to be overturned, especially with something like this. Take heart in knowing that, personally, I think it would take longer to side with Berg than to dismiss him, but that's just a amateurish thought. Still, I AM dissapointed, but also am glad that I will be able to bring details to you in full, details I couldn't provide on Blackberry.

heavenlyboy34
10-24-2008, 05:37 PM
They just might be, I'm starting to think this anti McCain pro Obama movement on here might be a BLOWBACK of what is to come once there is full Democratic control and Crackhead Obama and a few of them Louis Ferakhans at the helm....:rolleyes:

what pro Obama movement?

silus
10-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Its really sad that you can only interpret a negative of McCain as implicit support of Obama. I dont know what your interests are, but its clear they are affecting your judgement.

DAFTEK
10-24-2008, 08:16 PM
lol... Go away silus :p My intentions are to tell McBama tools to kiss my royal paulite ass... :D

libertarian4321
10-25-2008, 01:02 AM
According to a reporter I talked to on the phone last night, the judge has not yet signed the order. Look for more info to come out soon regarding this issue...if it does get signed, then the shit is gonna hit the fan. Still can't figure out why the media, and other groups hasn't picked up on this contoversy.

Probably because they know the result. If there were anything to this allegation, I'm sure it wouldn't be left to some peon name "Phil Berg" to file.

Dr.3D
10-25-2008, 04:16 AM
what pro Obama movement?

Exactly.....
http://images.ibsys.com/2008/1023//17789668_200X150.jpg

DAFTEK
10-25-2008, 06:13 AM
what pro Obama movement?

The one that has been on this forum from the few elite, come now, you know who they are as much as the pro McPalin ones...:rolleyes:

heavenlyboy34
10-25-2008, 08:06 AM
The one that has been on this forum from the few elite, come now, you know who they are as much as the pro McPalin ones...:rolleyes:

I haven't noticed them as much as the McCainiacs and Palinophiles. I'll keep an eye out now.;)

hillertexas
10-25-2008, 08:31 AM

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2008
Lawsuit Against Obama Dismissed from Philadelphia Federal Court

The order came down at approximately 6:15 p.m. on Friday. Philip Berg's lawsuit challenging Illinois Sen. Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as president of the United States had been dismissed by the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick on grounds that the Philadelphia attorney and former Deputy Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania lacked standing.

Surrick, it seemed, was not satisfied with the nature of evidence provided by Berg to support his allegations.

Various accounts, details and ambiguities from Obama’s childhood form the basis of Plaintiff’s allegation that Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States. To support his contention, Plaintiff cites sources as varied as the Rainbow Edition News Letter … and the television news tabloid Inside Edition. These sources and others lead Plaintiff to conclude that Obama is either a citizen of his father’s native Kenya, by birth there or through operation of U.S. law; or that Obama became a citizen of Indonesia by relinquishing his prior citizenship (American or Kenyan) when he moved there with his mother in 1967. Either way, in Plaintiff’s opinion, Obama does not have the requisite qualifications for the Presidency that the Natural Born Citizen Clause mandates. The Amended Complaint alleges that Obama has actively covered up this information and that the other named Defendants are complicit in Obama’s cover-up.
A judge’s attitude toward the factual foundation of a plaintiff’s claims is an essential factor in understanding just who indeed has standing to sue. The question running to the heart of the standing doctrine is whether or not the plaintiff indeed has a personal stake in the outcome of the otherwise justiciable matter being adjudicated. As has been discussed before many times here at America’s Right, a plaintiff wishing to have standing to sue must show (1) a particularized injury-in-fact, (2) evidence showing that that the party being sued actually caused the plaintiff’s particularized injury-in-fact, and (3) that adjudication of the matter would actually provide redress.

In this case, Judge Surrick’s attitude toward the evidence presented by Berg to support his allegations figures in heavily because, while there is a three-pronged test to standing in itself, there is no definitive test by which the court can determine whether a certain harm is enough to satisfy the first element of that three-pronged test by showing true injury-in-fact. Traditionally, it hasn’t taken much to satisfy the need for an injury-in-fact, but as the plaintiff’s claimed injury is perceived as being more remote, more creative, or more speculative, the injury-in-fact requirement becomes more difficult to satisfy.

As it were, much of Berg’s basis for injury-in-fact could be considered threatened injury–he felt that the country was at risk for “voter disenfranchisement” and that America was certainly headed for a “constitutional crisis”—and, while threatened injury can certainly be injury enough to satisfy the injury-in-fact element, such satisfaction depends upon the threat being perceived by the judge as being not too creative, speculative or remote.

When it came to Philip Berg’s personal stake in the matter at hand, Surrick compared his action with those of Fred Hollander—the man who, earlier this year, sued Sen. John McCain in New Hampshire on grounds that, born in the Panama Canal Zone, he was not a natural born citizen—and held that Berg’s stake “is no greater and his status no more differentiated than that of millions of other voters.” The harm cited by Berg, Surrick wrote, “is too vague and its effects too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters.”

So, who does have standing? According to the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick, that's completely up to Congress to decide.
If, through the political process, Congress determines that citizens, voters, or party members should police the Constitution’s eligibility requirements for the Presidency, then it is free to pass laws conferring standing on individuals like Plaintiff. Until that time, voters do not have standing to bring the sort of challenge that Plaintiff attempts to bring in the Amended Complaint.
Judge the 34-page memorandum. In one such instance, Surrick noted that Berg had misinterpreted the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure in asking the court to permit him to amend his complaint. The first amended complaint was deemed admitted by Judge Surrick on grounds that, under FRCP 15(a), a party can amend once so long as it’s done before being served with a responsive pleading and that [just as I had not-so-confidently suggested] the motion to dismiss filed on Sept. 24 by Obama and the DNC was not a responsive pleading. Because Berg perceived the motion to dismiss as a responsive pleading and was waiting on the court to grant or deny the motion for leave to amend, he did not serve the additional defendants added in the amended complaint. This, too, was noted by Surrick.

Berg’s attempts to distinguish his own case from Hollander were deemed by Surrick to be “[h]is most reasonable arguments,” but his arguments citing statutory authority were said by the judge to be a venture “into the unreasonable” and were “frivolous and not worthy of discussion.” All in all, the judge wrote, it was the satisfaction of the injury-in-fact requirement which was the problem. Berg’s harm was simply too intangible.
…regardless of questions of causation, the grievance remains too generalized to establish the existence of an injury in fact. To reiterate: a candidate’s ineligibility under the Natural Born Citizen Clause does not result in an injury in fact to voters. By extension, the theoretical constitutional harm experienced by voters does not change as the candidacy of an allegedly ineligible candidate progresses from the primaries to the general election.
Intangible or not, Berg said, we have a case where "an American citizen is asking questions of a presidential candidate's eligibility to even hold that office in the first place, and the candidate is ducking and dodging questions through legal procedure."

In fact, the motion to dismiss and motion for protective order filed by Barack Obama and the DNC were not only proper but also an expected maneuver by the defense attorneys. The very idea behind such motions is to foster the adjudication of the matter with minimal damage to the named defendants, and both are measures used more often than not. Still, Berg believes there is more to it.

"While the procedural evasions may be proper," Berg said, "it only makes me believe more that we were correct in the first place, that Obama does not have the documentation we've requested."

While the evidence presented by Berg was largely circumstantial, the attorney says that he is learning more about this narrative--and about the Democratic Party nominee for president--with each passing day. For example, regardless of whether it could be attached to the proceeding as it goes through the appellate process, Berg said, he is in possession of a native-language audiotape of Sarah Obama, Barack Obama's paternal grandmother, stating on the day of the last presidential debate that her famous grandson was indeed born in Kenya, and that she was present in the hospital for his birth.

"The tape is in the native language there," Berg said. "I will release it as soon as translation is confirmed by affidavit, and we are waiting on affidavits from contacts over here and in Kenya."

Berg, disappointed by the decision, will issue a press release today detailing his plans to appeal to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and then to the United States Supreme Court.

"This is a question of who has standing to stand up for our Constitution," Berg said. "If I don't have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor doesn't have standing to ask whether or not the likely next president of the United States--the most powerful man in the entire world--is eligible to be in that office in the first place, then who does?"

Alawn
10-25-2008, 08:41 AM
All hope is lost for this country when nobody is allowed to challenge the eligibility of a person running for president.

DAFTEK
10-25-2008, 10:37 AM
I haven't noticed them as much as the McCainiacs and Palinophiles. I'll keep an eye out now.;)

Ohh come now, you know there are more ObamaBots then them McPalinFarts on these forums.... :rolleyes:

DAFTEK
10-25-2008, 10:40 AM
All hope is lost for this country when nobody is allowed to challenge the eligibility of a person running for president.

Mark my words, we will be sorry for letting Osama win the white house... :rolleyes: 2012 will be too late to do anything in this country... I'm just sayin.... :p

Dr.3D
10-25-2008, 11:39 AM

Well, what is to be expected when we have the best judges money can buy? :(

hillertexas
10-25-2008, 04:51 PM

Philip J. Berg is Appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court as Obama is "NOT" qualified to be President of the United States Lawsuit Against Obama Dismissed from Philadelphia Federal Court

For Immediate Release: - 10/25/08 - Contact Info at end.

UPDATE: Ruling attached at end. It's a really poor copy, but it is all we have for the moment. Willl put up a better copy when we get one.

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/25/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that he is immediately appealing the dismissal of his case to the United States Supreme Court. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg said, "I am totally disappointed by Judge Surrick's decision and, for all citizens of the United States, I am immediately appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court.

This is a question of who has standing to uphold our Constitution. If I don't have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor doesn't have standing to question the eligibility of an individual to be President of the United States - the Commander-in-Chief, the most powerful person in the world - then who does?

So, anyone can just claim to be eligible for congress or the presidency without having their legal status, age or citizenship questioned.

According to Judge Surrick, we the people have no right to police the eligibility requirements under the U.S. Constitution.

What happened to ‘...Government of the people, by the people, for the people,...’ Abraham Lincoln in his Gettysburg Address 1863.

We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking the Office of the Presidency of the United States,” Berg said.

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 71.8 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers and radio and TV stations.

Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

* * For copies of all Court Pleadings, go to obamacrimes.com

# # #

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
philjberg@obamacrimes.com