PDA

View Full Version : McCain Is SPeaking

angelatc
10-21-2008, 08:17 AM
I just flipped to a news channel, and they had a little live McCain going on.

I swear, there is no doubt that the Viet Cong replaced his balls with steel.

He just said that he wasn't going to spend 750 Billion of our hard earned dollars bailing out the bankers that destroyed our economy.

The crowd, thankfully, did not cheer.

acptulsa
10-21-2008, 08:19 AM
They really, really don't think we can learn how to watch them, do they? This is doubly funny since he 'suspended his campaign' to go bully it through...

Freedom 4 all
10-21-2008, 08:34 AM
The really sad thing about this is that it doesn't even surprise me. Palin said she was acquitted of the whole troopergate thing right after a bipartisan tribunal found her guilty. I mean there's subtle misrepresentations of truth, which is to be expected among politicians but then there's blatantly lying right to our faces. McLiar is the latter. Can you really trust someone willing to lie about something that a 6 year old with internet can call him on in like 5 minutes?

torchbearer
10-21-2008, 08:34 AM
Senility is setting in for poor John the Liar.

acptulsa
10-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Senility is setting in for poor John the Liar.

Maybe. But I don't know how you can tell. He's been lying so hard so long...

His whole modus operandi has always been to vote how he wants for five years and then vote like a sane man during election years. Seems to have worked all these years among Arizonans.

I am not from Arizona.

torchbearer
10-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Maybe. But I don't know how you can tell. He's been lying so hard so long...

His whole modus operandi has always been to vote how he wants for five years and then vote like a sane man during election years. Seems to have worked all these years among Arizonans.

I am not from Arizona.

I think you can tell because he is no longer able to keep up with his lies.
Of course, you tell enough of them, you don't know the truth anymore.