PDA

View Full Version : Just voted here in texas Baldwin!

DXDoug
10-21-2008, 07:39 AM
Just voted for chuck baldwin! here in texas

Make sure to vote early if you can

Write - IN Chuck Baldwin!

DXDoug
10-21-2008, 01:06 PM
any one else go vote in there state today??

ronpaulhawaii
10-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Congrats on voting your conscience - thanks :)

mediahasyou
10-21-2008, 01:56 PM

early and often ;)

mport1
10-21-2008, 02:02 PM
I voted absentee a few weeks ago to abolish the government :)

DXDoug
10-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Nice voting. I think going up there to vote is just more fun get to see whats going on. and the courthouse i goto for early voting is usually no lines

ceakins
10-22-2008, 05:21 AM
Congratulations on voting against liberty. I'm sure women appreciate that you voted to ban them from the military.

smithtg
10-22-2008, 05:29 AM

I DID TOO!!

Im thinking of starting a separate thread on this and/or calling the county, but as a write in and then basically the de-facto acceptance of the diebold "mystery machines", I was forced to use the machine to "write-in" Baldwin. I requested paper and was told to come back on election day...?! When his name and Castle's didnt fit in the allowed text field on the diebold machine, I queried an election worker on what to do; you guessed it, they didnt have a clue, none of them - its like I was loony since I wasnt a lost sheep. So in order to make it "fit" I put "Chuck Baldwin and Castle" in the field. Who knows if it will get counted but I was out of options and not so happy.

Lastly, I voted RON PAUL FOR CONGRESS!! I have a good photo of an RP sign in front of the voting place. Very cool

peace

tgs

rockandrollsouls
10-22-2008, 06:07 AM

If you have to write someone in why would you write in Chuck over Ron?

speciallyblend
10-22-2008, 06:36 AM
good job, the fact you didn't vote for mccain is a blessing

smithtg
10-22-2008, 07:38 AM

on the voting machine there was a hard copy/paper list of who 'eligible' write ins were. At least there is a minute chance baldwinn will get counted

rockandrollsouls
10-22-2008, 10:15 AM
on the voting machine there was a hard copy/paper list of who 'eligible' write ins were. At least there is a minute chance baldwinn will get counted

Ah, I see.

nbhadja
10-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Congratulations on voting against liberty. I'm sure women appreciate that you voted to ban them from the military.

I am sure women will appreciate that you seem to bash Baldwin in all of your posts and attempt to fragment the freedom movement.

DXDoug
10-23-2008, 12:45 AM

Because ron paul isnt on the list of WRite - In's on my state and that Vote would not count. id like to atleast be 1 number out of everyone who votes for chuck.

Plus IF YOUR not Voting for obama or MCCAIN i consider us family :P whoever you vote for is great as long not those 2. FReedom

yaz
10-23-2008, 12:56 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/yazdanpanahi/BobBarr2.jpghttp://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/yazdanpanahi/BobBarr2.jpghttp://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/yazdanpanahi/BobBarr2.jpg

qh4dotcom
10-23-2008, 01:02 AM

Didn't Ron Paul say Chuck Baldwin wasn't going to appear in the ballot in Texas?

DXDoug
10-23-2008, 01:43 AM
Didn't Ron Paul say Chuck Baldwin wasn't going to appear in the ballot in Texas?

Chuck Baldwin / Darrell L. Castle (W-I)

Jonathan Allen / Jeffrey D. Stath (W-I)

Cynthia McKinney / Rosa Clements (W-I)

Ralph Nader / Matt Gonzalez (W-I)

Alan Keyes / Marvin Sprouse, Jr. (W-I)

Brian Moore / Stewart A. Alexander (W-I)

Thaddaus Hill / Gordon F. Bailey (W-I)

These ARe all the people who are able to be write- ins for texas Look up your states to make sure your vote Counts as well.

jsu718
10-23-2008, 03:14 AM
It is correct that he won't appear ON the ballot. He along with the others just stated are the valid write-in candidates. A vote for Ron Paul doesn't get counted at all... it is just skipped. Obama, McCain, and Barr are actually on the ballot. As much as I would like to vote for Baldwin, I have no confidence that it would get counted so I am voting Barr.