PDA

View Full Version : Please help us support Ron Paul! Digg This Article!

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Digg Wars: The Return Of The Bushites

http://digg.com/politics/Digg_Wars_The_Return_Of_The_Bushites

Digg censored it once already after it was just about to get into the popular section.

American
09-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Not this troll again, check to make sure what this fucker is up to, last one was against Ron Paul..

LOL, its the same article you ***, dont you have something better to do then push this here?

Another Fred head, pushing neo con tricks, sounds about right.

GayRPFan
09-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Not this troll again, check to make sure what this fucker is up to, last one was against Ron Paul..

LOL, its the same article you ***, dont you have something better to do then push this here?

Another Fred head, pushing neo con tricks, sounds about right.

Is the "***" comment really necessary asshole!!

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 08:27 PM
THIS IS NOT A SMEAR ARTICLE! THIS IS PRO-RON PAUL, OR ANTI-BUSH!

Text posted below...

Don't judge before you read. And please digg!'

Stupid Neocon Tricks

COINTELPROAgent, whom I will call COPagent for short, is jamming Digg smack full of retarded headlines. He’s on government payroll, working all day long trolling Digg. Let’s examine some of these headlines for humor’s sake…

Let’s focus on what he’s been posting about Ron Paul. Here are some of his digg submissions:

Caught In the Act - Ron Paul Being a Tool for Terrorists

Was Ron Paul Behind 9/11?

Then he proceeds with ad hominem attacks:

Ron Paul is Nuts

Ron Paul is a Traitor

Ron Paul Stands in Favor of Genocide

Ron Paul: How do you say “Israel must be wiped off the map”?

To attacking his supporters with more ad homs:

Ron Paul Supporters Are Truly Lunatics…

The Ron Paul Effect - when spam politics goes wrong

And disinformation:

Ron Paul Wins “Most Boring” Poll

Ron Paul and Kucinich Declare Themselves Enemy Combatants

Here are some senseless racist accusations:

THE SUN: Ron Paul’s Race Problem

He also likes to insult Mr. Paul’s intelligence:

Ron Paul: Not so smart?

A lot of these are just plain lies:

Ron Paul Sez “Secret Funding” For Fantasy “NAFTA Superhighway”

Ron Paul still polling nationally at (1 ± 3)%

He then posts the completely insane:

Ron Paul Will Protekt Us From Teh UFOs

STUPID: Illuminati/NWO Loons Believe Lizards Plot Against Us

They really must like those lizards…

But the most inane, asinine post I have ever seen on Digg that this troll posted was:

Ron Paul - “Not a credible candidate”!

COPagent also rants and raves against Alex Jones, Tax Evasion, and anything against the current status quo of the non-choice, no-different two party political system. Chumps like this guy love to use the words “truther,” “Ronbot,” “Sick,” “Sad,” and “Alexbot” as if that’s the only vocabulary they have. And don’t forget ALL CAPS for attention, and lots of exclamation marks and strawman arguments.

Most of it is blogspam with a touch of neo-con/fake liberal columnists throwing in their pile of crap to try and suppress the Ron Paul Revolution.

His comments are pretty nuts too. And eloquent.

But it won’t work, because WE KNOW YOUR GAME.

If you hate free speech and America, maybe you should join up with this guy. For everybody else, support Ron Paul, digg pro-RP articles and bury this spam. We need to put the trolls in their place.

American
09-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Is the "***" comment really necessary asshole!!

Sorry sweetheart, c'mere you need a hug?

American
09-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Femjoy or whatever your name is why would I want to digg this dude, these are all hit pieces on Dr. Paul to digg them gives them more attention????

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Stop swearing, and calm down.

The point is, I'm pointing out that there is an organized campaign to PREVENT Ron Paul from being publicized.

There's a group of Anti-ron paul spammers.

We are working on tracking them down as you speak.

Mr. White
09-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Whats your point fema? We've got an organized campagin to promote ron in the news. And for that matter, what does it matter if theyre posting stupid things as comments? That's their right

and american, lay of the crude language man, it doesn't bother me, but it obviously bothers some others, and we're trying to promote cohesiveness.

American
09-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Stop spamming and explain what that has to do with this article being digg'd? and why you keep reposting it 4 friggin times now.

That IP comes back to Comcast user in Maine, but so what you cant do sh*t about it..

I still dont even know how you are relating the two with this article. Bottom line is that "neo con tricks" has a collection of anti Ron Paul articles, period.

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
The point is, Digg rigs their system, and they control a lot of what gets into people's minds.

We need to get the message out on all platforms.

SO if you can Digg, digg it! Digg it?

http://digg.com/politics/Digg_Wars_T...f_The_Bushites

NoxTwilight
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
I didn't digg the last one nor will I did this one as harping and whining about this guy only eggs him and others like him on. If you really care about the Paul campaign you will ignore them like we do. Those of us that are realistic digg articles because we like them, we do NOT digg every post that has Ron's name in it, at least I don't. Substantive NEW and interesting information is what we digg. I mostly gave up reading comments as I suspect many others have as well.

If you keep submitting it and then whining when it gets buried then we know where your priorities are.

nullvalu
09-06-2007, 08:55 PM
That's what "BURY" is for on digg.. Just breathe... and use sense..

FemaCamp3r
09-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Nox, the point is that Digg isn't fair. The trolls on Digg are biased against Ron Paul, preventing 99% of the positive Ron Paul articles from getting out. If they weren't there, Ron Paul would be a lot more popular now.

American
09-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Nox, the point is that Digg isn't fair. The trolls on Digg are biased against Ron Paul, preventing 99% of the positive Ron Paul articles from getting out. If they weren't there, Ron Paul would be a lot more popular now.

SInce your on the digg gig why not find articles that are pro Fred, or ghouliani or McCain then I will bury them....? I'm such a people pleaser....lol

hows that, Im not going to digg a page that bashes Dr. Paul

NoxTwilight
09-06-2007, 09:26 PM
the first big lesson in life should be LIFE ISN'T FAIR.

There are a lot of jerks out there - so what? You think what you are doing is going to make ANY difference? Those that somewhat agree with you are smart enough to figure this out themselves. Those that aren't - well they probably are more interested in the articles than ANYONE's comments. Those that are like this guy are NOT worth the effort - you are just playing into his nasty (probably 15 year old) little hands.

I have no trouble finding articles about Ron that I like and digg, I don't rely exclusively on digg either and neither do most people. Don't be naive.

GayRPFan
09-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Sorry sweetheart, c'mere you need a hug?

No thx, but your apology is accepted. :rolleyes:

maxmerkel
09-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Digg censored it once already after it was just about to get into the popular section.

hehe i told you so yesterday:D digg dosn't like getting spammed with 100 storys having a "Ron Paul" title every day ;) this one is much better ..

btw, dugg