PDA

View Full Version : Colin Powell there's gonna be a crisis come along on the 21st or 22nd of January

ItsTime
10-20-2008, 06:48 PM
there's gonna be a crisis come along on the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now

2:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0bN-jnpQXA

eric_cartman
10-20-2008, 06:52 PM
i think that's when the new president takes office

RSLudlum
10-20-2008, 06:53 PM
what the hell does that mean? He knows there's going to be a crisis, yet doesn't know what it is?? :confused:

sounds kinda like the reports that they knew terrorists were planning to hit us but didn't know it was going to be on 9/11....so now Powell knows a date but not what the event is going to be

RSLudlum
10-20-2008, 06:55 PM
i think that's when the new president takes office

yes it is (1 and 2 days after), but what will be the crisis besides Obama or McCain being sworn in?

RJB
10-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Biden made a similiar prediction...

ItsTime
10-20-2008, 06:57 PM
They all know something. My guess is an attack on the stock exchange. Everyone get what you need for 3 months and make sure your family is safe. :mad:

RSLudlum
10-20-2008, 06:57 PM
So now the Dem's are assuming the 'fear mongering monster' role,,,,, :rolleyes:

RJB
10-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Why are they leaking this. Are they trying to provoke something?

ItsTime
10-20-2008, 07:00 PM

Maybe to track "chatter"

RSLudlum
10-20-2008, 07:01 PM

the wolf crying wolf again? or is there really a 'coup' afoot?

freelance
10-20-2008, 07:03 PM

I had the same thought. You know, before you take the blue pill, you don't even think like this! :eek:

DFF
10-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Hmm...Colin Powell. I remember him waiving around a small tube at the UN like it was yesterday. :rolleyes:

jkm1864
10-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Maybe a dirty bomb set by blond haired blue eyed terrorists?

RickyJ
10-20-2008, 07:09 PM
How the heck can he know there is going to be a crisis on a certain date that nobody knows about yet? Affirmative action may have got the elite some token puppets, but they sure are dumb.

RJB
10-20-2008, 07:14 PM
How the heck can he know there is going to be a crisis on a certain date that nobody knows about yet? Affirmative action may have got the elite some token puppets, but they sure are dumb.

They can't be that dumb? WTF are they up to. I'm usually not a conspiracy kind of guy, but Powell and Biden making these predictions like this has my radar screaming.

ItsTime
10-20-2008, 07:16 PM

They can't be that dumb? WTF are they up to. I'm usually not a conspiracy kind of guy, but Powell and Biden making these predictions like this has my radar screaming.

There have been terror attacks after elections of our allies on the "war on terror" there is a very safe bet there will be one after this election no matter who wins.

RSLudlum
10-20-2008, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=RJB;1775939]

There have been terror attacks after elections of our allies on the "war on terror" there is a very safe bet there will be one after this election no matter who wins.

yep that does fit the modus operandi

phixion
10-20-2008, 07:25 PM
Without the tin-foil it looks like he's just saying "When the presidents in office there will be other crises that will crop up that we don't even know about right now"

But if he was just trying to convey that message why mention those 2 days like something will happen on one or the other day, indicating the public at large don't know what it is. Why not say it in a different way if it's not a specific thing he's referring to?

Perhaps people ought to buy their gold and silver well before January so it arrives in time. ;)

This guy was a 4-star General, national security advisor, chairman of the chiefs of staff, and secretary of state. If something's going down - he ought to know.

I suppose he could be referring to assassination attempts and perhaps expects Obama to be finished off soon after he is sworn in. Maybe he thinks some Americans won't be able to contain themselves, and 1 or 2 days after he's in the office he is going to be offed. Who knows.

Pete

vegaspilot03
10-20-2008, 07:27 PM
word.

this should be interesting.

ItsTime
10-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Without the tin-foil it looks like he's just saying "When the presidents in office there will be other crises that will crop up that we don't even know about right now"

But if he was just trying to convey that message why mention those 2 days like something will happen on one or the other day, indicating the public at large don't know what it is. Why not say it in a different way if it's not a specific thing he's referring to?

Perhaps people ought to buy their gold and silver well before January so it arrives in time. ;)

This guy was a 4-star General, national security advisor, chairman of the chiefs of staff, and secretary of state. If something's going down - he ought to know.

Pete

Well Ill play devils advocate and say.. he got Iraq 100% wrong.

surf
10-20-2008, 07:28 PM
credibility and Powell don't belong in the same sentance. f#ck his warmonger ass. i think they should let all the women and children he tried to murder in the '60s take a shot at him (how about a dunk tank filled with napalm?)

RJB
10-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Well Ill play devils advocate and say.. he to Iraq 100% wrong.

You are very brave.

Razorback Fan
10-20-2008, 07:30 PM
I've watched this ten times now, and I really want to believe he was just speaking hypothetically, or that he misspoke slightly, but MAN it sounds exactly like he's stating that there WILL be a crisis on one of those days. He's usually so well-spoken; it seems strange that he would make such an important point so unclearly. I'm weirded out now.

RJB
10-20-2008, 07:31 PM
I had the same thought. You know, before you take the blue pill, you don't even think like this! :eek:

You mean red pill?

FindLiberty
10-20-2008, 07:44 PM
What a strange thing to say… is that the date the fiat printing presses run out of ink and the NEW WORLD ORDER handlers take away all of the cheese? Is this the ultimatum date foreign investors threaten to bomb us into the stone age if we don’t honor various promises and agreements and allow them to take possession if we are declaring national financial default?

Maybe he knows Iran won't go into the night quietly after we attack the day before...

Maybe the plan is to announce tax rates are going up and all those who cannot pay must report to a detention camp immediately…

I hope that's the date, the exact moment in time that the masses spontaneously realize government is the single source of all of America's problems.

Since we do need some national government, the people decide that government needs to be held back to the very few enumerated functions outlined in the Constitution. State governments would have to be rebuilt to also hold itself back to minimize the negative impact that any government will eventually cause.

The crisis would be the huge number of former government employees that probably could not be assimilated into free market society and have grown custom to plunder, waste, lies and getting their way. Once all the non-violent consensual "criminals" are released from prison, there will be enough room for the former government employees that can't change their tyrannical ways. It will be quite crowded, probably five or six to a cell unless there is bloodshed that reduces their numbers.

-or-

That's the date when TSHTF and only a few outside the government’s underground bunkers will survive some bizarre, government orchestrated doomsday event designed to settle all debts, reduce the numbers of useless eaters and cause the rest of the slaves to worship government in return for security, food and shelter.

D.H.
10-20-2008, 08:01 PM
The conspiracy sites and coast to coast am have been talking about something happening Jan/Feb too. For the last few months.

sevin
10-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Yeah, I really don't like Powell and Biden both making cryptic comments like this on the same day. It's as if they know something big is going to happen. :(

I hate far-fetched conspiracy theories, but it's really hard not to speculate.

ghengis86
10-20-2008, 08:26 PM
colin's a douche.

i've got a prediction; something is going to happen in the future, say Jan. 21st, and we don't know what it is, where it will happen or what is will be, but I've got plenty of food, water, ammo and supplies to last at least a year, so I don't give a flying phuck what happens. (unless its longer than a year, which in that case, i'm bugging out to the hillside to meet up with all you other patriots)

RSLudlum
10-20-2008, 08:29 PM
I hate far-fetched conspiracy theories, but it's really hard not to speculate.

Well you know the ole line "It's all the speculators' fault" :rolleyes"

ghengis86
10-20-2008, 08:31 PM
The conspiracy sites and coast to coast am have been talking about something happening Jan/Feb too. For the last few months.

I think most people see Jan/Feb as the time frame for some false flag BS because its the most unihabitable time of year for most of the temperate climates. say basic utilities and foodstuffs are 'jepordized' by the turrurists, what do you think is more likely: people 'waking up' and skipping work to protest in the streets, starting a revolution (peaceful or otherwise) or people demanding that the government do something to turn their heat back on and get their grocery stores stocked?

i'm playing a 'what if' here, and it seems like the most like time of the year to pull some stunt.

Wadesc
10-20-2008, 08:32 PM
This and the Biden remark come off as truly Terrifying. I don't know what to make of it.

HenryKnoxFineBooks
10-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Maybe Colin Powell is a "Coast to Coast" listener, and is just recpping the story...

thrillhouse
10-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Besides what you have all said, I also noticed around 1:58 a very fake sounding cough in the middle of him saying something about how we can maintain our troop levels overseas.

xerigen
10-20-2008, 08:42 PM
From how I understood it, Tom Brokaw was asking him if the President asked him on January 21st (the day after the next President is sworn in) for his opinion what would he say. That is what prompted him to say the 21st or 22nd. I think he's saying that there COULD be another crisis to deal with by the time we get to that date, not necessarily that some unprecedented crisis WILL happen on the 21st or 22nd.

RSLudlum
10-20-2008, 08:45 PM
LOL...After going back through this thread it seems like I'm reading one of those "choose your own adventure" books I used to read when I was a kid ;)

tropicangela
10-20-2008, 08:54 PM
LOL...After going back through this thread it seems like I'm reading one of those "choose your own adventure" books I used to read when I was a kid ;)

Those were the best.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-20-2008, 08:54 PM
I guess he no longer has the clearance to know what the next false flag attack will be.

D.H.
10-20-2008, 08:56 PM
I think the person that said the world may call us on our debts may be right.

I listened again and he said basically to the effect of "we will need someone who can convince the world to have confidence in us again".

i.e. Be able to beg enough in an eloquent way so they don't aim their nukes at us :eek:

revolutionary8
10-20-2008, 08:56 PM
He either thinks he is in on it, or he is in on it. ;)

tropicangela
10-20-2008, 08:57 PM
I think the person that said the world may call us on our debts may be right.

I listened again and he said basically to the effect of "we will need someone who can convince the world to have confidence in us again".

i.e. Be able to beg enough in an eloquent way so they don't aim their nukes at us :eek:

Yea I kinda gathered that too. And McCain's face will be red with smoke blowing out of his ears... we are screwed.

Zera
10-20-2008, 09:06 PM
My prediction is that it won't be anything to the scale we're thinking of it being. If it was, they wouldn't just share this information out loud... It's just not smart.

RickyJ
10-20-2008, 09:09 PM
My prediction is that it won't be anything to the scale we're thinking of it being. If it was, they wouldn't just share this information out loud... It's just not smart.

But they aren't smart. They spilled the beans before 9/11 too. Nobody seems to care though because the talking heads on TV aren't talking about it.

Join The Paul Side
10-20-2008, 09:11 PM

It's their brainwashing tactic. They prepare you for it months ahead of time so that when it happens we won't be outraged. It helps them control their sheeple.

Suzu
10-20-2008, 09:23 PM
This and the Biden remark come off as truly Terrifying. I don't know what to make of it.

Pray tell, where can one see/hear this Biden comment?

moostraks
10-21-2008, 01:26 AM
It's really bizarre. Why put it out there? Why concretely give some date for a crisis? If you were just pontificating it seems to me you would use the phrase "sometime shortly after he is sworn in..."but to give an exact date range??!?? Something is not right with this statement, at all.

Doktor_Jeep
10-21-2008, 01:29 AM
It's the inaugeral False Flag that seals the deal for total control.

Surely we can expect the paid cointerlpro to make their best final attempt to blind us from that.

raiha
10-21-2008, 01:35 AM
They all know something. My guess is an attack on the stock exchange
Who by?
I thought there'd already been one of those.:confused:

FindLiberty
10-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Did Colin Powell also give his 21st or 22nd of January event any particular homelandsecurityalert color code?

That might help us figure out what the heck he is talking about. Don't forget the Duck Tape.

Uriel999
10-21-2008, 01:59 AM
You mean red pill?

No he/she's right, blue pill...don't you know things are so shittily blantant that the blue pill has become only a prozac like pill, you still know your life sucks, but if you take enough of them you feel good...

Pauls' Revere
10-21-2008, 02:01 AM
I've watched this ten times now, and I really want to believe he was just speaking hypothetically, or that he misspoke slightly, but MAN it sounds exactly like he's stating that there WILL be a crisis on one of those days. He's usually so well-spoken; it seems strange that he would make such an important point so unclearly. I'm weirded out now.

Yeah, weird....why put it so that way? so, matter of fact. like oh, by the way the crisis on the 21st will come and (blah blah blah). Just weird, weird, weird...I'm all weirded out now.
:confused:

BlackTerrel
03-03-2009, 04:44 AM
What happened? Did I blink? Did I miss it?

Conspiracy theorists have been predicting a "false flag/black op" every week since 9/11 and as soon as they're wrong they drop it and move to the next one.

Unfortunately it's almost inevitable that there will be another attack on US soil at some point. And these same people who've been predicting one every week will say "aha we predicted it - told you so" and go on to be a hero in the conspiracy movement, sell some books and go on Alex Jones.

Yeah, weird....why put it so that way? so, matter of fact. like oh, by the way the crisis on the 21st will come and (blah blah blah). Just weird, weird, weird...I'm all weirded out now.
:confused:

Why living in fear? Powell was saying the new President will be dealing with Crises pretty much from day one. Not exactly the boldest of predictions.

angelatc
03-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Conspiracy theorists have been predicting a "false flag/black op" every week since 9/11 and as soon as they're wrong they drop it and move to the next one.

Unfortunately it's almost inevitable that there will be another attack on US soil at some point. And these same people who've been predicting one every week will say "aha we predicted it - told you so" and go on to be a hero in the conspiracy movement, sell some books and go on Alex Jones.

YOu're right about that. ANybody remember Jeanne Dixon? A psychic that happened to predict that Kennedy would be assassinated. That sealed her career as a legitimate physic for the rest of her life, despite she never predicted another event.