PDA

View Full Version : Monday howdy post. Things have been screwed up.

Oyate
10-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Usually when things seem to be screwing up it's my fault. But occasionally it's pandemic. My woman tells me it's about astrology, that something is passing from one house to another and something is in retrograde. To hell if I know. Stars are something pretty to look at to me, or to find North if in case my internal compass doesn't know where North is. Like that could ever happen.

But sometimes things just seem to go boink all over the place at the same time and my advice is just to ride it out.

liberteebell
10-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Heh, a friend of mine is an astrologer and she told me things were going to be screwed up in the political and economic realm for a while, something about one of the planets entering Sagitarius or some such. It's interesting stuff.

Nirvikalpa
10-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Usually when things seem to be screwing up it's my fault. But occasionally it's pandemic. My woman tells me it's about astrology, that something is passing from one house to another and something is in retrograde. To hell if I know. Stars are something pretty to look at to me, or to find North if in case my internal compass doesn't know where North is. Like that could ever happen.

But sometimes things just seem to go boink all over the place at the same time and my advice is just to ride it out.

Interesting, considering everyone I know tends to be going through some relationship trouble or other personal trouble.

AbolishTheGovt
10-20-2008, 03:39 PM
Astrology is complete and utter bullshit. It's been disproven over and over, and yet people still cling to it. Sorta like Keynesian economics. :D

zach
10-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Astrology is complete and utter bullshit. It's been disproven over and over, and yet people still cling to it. Sorta like Keynesian economics. :D

Eh, just different perceptions of reality.

tropicangela
10-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Last week, some nutty old woman walked up to me on the street and said she was psychic and to vote for Obama.