PDA

View Full Version : Coast to Coast am show has invited Ron Paul

akalucas
05-16-2007, 12:42 AM
George Noory from Coast to Coast am radio program said tonight at about 11:10 pm that he can't believe that after the debate tonight and the poll numbers for Ron on foxnews that the media still is ignoring Ron Paul. He said even though he is winning the fox poll there is hardly any recognition for it. He also said that he has invited Ron Paul to the show to talk about this. I hope Ron accepts because millions of people listen to this show every night and Noory's audience will be very receptive of what Ron has to say.

ModeratorTest
05-16-2007, 12:45 AM
Most excellent!

NMCB3
05-16-2007, 12:46 AM
This is the kind of thing Ron needs. People need to hear his message. This is great news!

aravoth
05-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Coast to coast is a HUGE demographic. It's on almost 600 stations I think.

AlexAmore
05-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Get On There Ron Paul!!!!!

billv
05-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Please go to the coast to coast am website and thank george for inviting ron on the show.

AlexAmore
05-16-2007, 01:56 AM
I thanked him

Hancock1776
05-16-2007, 04:59 AM
Here are the appropriate email addresses. Tell them how excited you are about Paul appearing on their show!

george@coasttocoastam.com, artbell@mindspring.com, ian@coasttocoastam.com, lisa@coasttocoastam.com, tom@coasttocoastam.com

qednick
05-16-2007, 07:37 AM
I just emailed them :)

Brian Papke
05-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Me too! Any Idea when he will be on? I looked on the website and only has this week listed for future shows, no RP yet:(

CurtisLow
05-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Great news!!!!:D

Bryan
05-16-2007, 10:21 AM
I saw a report that George Noory said the following last night:

"I don't know if you caught a glimpse of the GOP debate tonight, but I've gotta tell you, this is not an endorsement, I am just amazed at how Ron Paul continues to really, and effectively, out-maneuver the other candidates in these debates and he get's minimal national exposure and publicity. It is incredible. I mean you look at Fox News, Ron Paul on top, you look at MSNBC, Ron Paul on top. This is gonna be a very interesting election where it looks like Americans who are voting on the Republican end are picking Ron Paul, but I'm not so sure he'll get the nomination, unless he starts getting the exposure that he needs. But anyway, we've got the invite into Ron Paul to get him on a future program to talk about the issue of not getting the exposure, when it appears that America likes the guy! I mean, that's the story to me, America likes the guy!"

giskard
05-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Some email programs don't like commas but use semicolons. If yours is one of those, cut and paste this:

george@coasttocoastam.com; artbell@mindspring.com; ian@coasttocoastam.com; lisa@coasttocoastam.com; tom@coasttocoastam.com

dwdollar
06-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Any word yet on when he will be on? I hope I haven't missed it.

mrapathy
06-01-2007, 07:05 PM
havent heard. the people at coasttocoastam are not he ones you want to contact but Ron Paul and His Campaign. well take that back go for all of them

akalucas
06-02-2007, 01:10 AM
I agree we need to email Ron Paul and his campaign staff. Perhaps they don't know how popular the show is and how 10 million people listen at any given night. I heard a caller a few days ask Noory when is Ron Paul coming on and Noory said they had already sent the invite a few weeks ago and waiting for reply. Perhaps Ron Paul needs a little convincing. If Ron Paul is willing to get on the Alex Jones show I don't see any reason not to come on coasttocoastam where he will receive at least an hour to speak, get to speak to people with open minds and not to mention a big percentage of the truckers in the US.

ksuguy
06-02-2007, 02:58 AM
Yeah I agree, if Ron is willing to go on Alex Jones Coast to Coast shouldn't be a problem. He just needs to stay away from the UFO and conspiracy stuff though. Keep it serious.