PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Folds

mtmedlin
09-06-2007, 07:32 PM
If anyone is interested I will be receiving my second shipment of tri-fold brochures. I already sold the first 10,000 (e-bay) and I placed an order for another 30,000. If I sell them on e-bay it get expensive because of paypal/e-bay fees. If anybody wants a case of 2000 I can send them to you via FedEx for about $136. This might be less depending on where you live. I priced the shipping for Washington State. If you want to pay via paypal there is an additional fee of 2.9% plus .30 cents. In other words it will be around $140. Thats equal to 7 cents per tri-fold. The closer to Florida the less for shipping. Yes, I will only charge EXACTLY my cost and not a cent more. I ask originally that we try to limit orders to those groups that can buy the 2000. Otherwise, to keep my cost down, I have to jump into the back of dumpsters to find boxes to package up smaller orders and honestly the wife is a little turned off by the smell.

they should be here within the week. PM me and I will make a list of those who want them and I will contact you the day they get here.

PS. These are 80# paper with gloss coating and have been already been folded.

mtmedlin
09-07-2007, 07:48 AM
once a day bump