PDA

View Full Version : New York And Philly Win!!!

max
09-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Awesome!!!!

I live in NJ between NY and Philly....I get to double dip....

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/meetup/finalstandings

guntherg16
09-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Congrats Manhattan and Philly!

I'm about 3 hours away from each of them but I really dislike driving into Manhattan. Parking is insane.

Dave Wood
09-06-2007, 07:37 PM
MAJOR CONGRATS ALL!!!!!!!

We are all still reeling from the debate last night.

This is big news however. Anyone who reads this, please bump so these guys can get the recognition they deserve!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTT TTTTTTTOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !:D :D :D :D :D

silverhandorder
09-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Woot woot Manhattan Meetup :D. donated 50$ myself btw :D.

rodent
09-06-2007, 07:45 PM
I donated to Manhattan+. :-) I made a sizable donation before the contest was announced, so I was annoyed. But I chipped in $25 for the meetup.com competition, because I wanted to see RP speak in person.

My girlfriend has not come on board, so I want to take her there and let her see the crowd's enthusiasm and realize they are sane, normal people.

max
09-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Congrats Manhattan and Philly!

I'm about 3 hours away from each of them but I really dislike driving into Manhattan. Parking is insane.

take the train

max
09-06-2007, 08:07 PM
I donated to Manhattan+. :-) I made a sizable donation before the contest was announced, so I was annoyed. But I chipped in $25 for the meetup.com competition, because I wanted to see RP speak in person.

My girlfriend has not come on board, so I want to take her there and let her see the crowd's enthusiasm and realize they are sane, normal people.

I resent you calling me sane and normal...:)