PDA

View Full Version : the most ignorant sheep you have met?

nbhadja
10-19-2008, 03:50 PM
I tried to explain to this Obama supporter woman in her early 20s that I know about how Obama is no different from McCain and Bush. I politely brought up examples about his horrible voting record and she got mad and said "stop it or I will not talk to you again."

I have seen some pretty ignorant responses but most of the sheep will at least listen to and address their candidate's horrible voting record by making up some BS justification/excuse for it.

She is by far the worst sheep I have ever met, it is like she sticks her head in sand and will not even listen to it and will get mad.

I was not even criticizing her political ideology at all, instead I was just bringing up facts about Obama's voting.

Any of you guys met a sheep like her or worse??

cbk486
10-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Most of digg/ the internet.

qh4dotcom
10-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Her brain is beyond repair. What I would do is make fun of her and tell her "I told you so" next year, 2010 or whenever you notice that her life has deteriorated due to her Obama vote.

Be glad that she only has one vote and it is insignificant and it will not be a tiebreaker vote that puts Obama in the White House. Obama is going to win or lose no matter what this sheep does.

Oh and if you want to see more sheep like that...here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zsr0UpVjoE

Real_CaGeD
10-19-2008, 03:57 PM
She probably said you need a tin foil hat.

mitty
10-19-2008, 03:59 PM
I tried to explain to this Obama supporter woman in her early 20s that I know about how Obama is no different from McCain and Bush. I politely brought up examples about his horrible voting record and she got mad and said "stop it or I will not talk to you again."

I have seen some pretty ignorant responses but most of the sheep will at least listen to and address their candidate's horrible voting record by making up some BS justification/excuse for it.

She is by far the worst sheep I have ever met, it is like she sticks her head in sand and will not even listen to it and will get mad.

I was not even criticizing her political ideology at all, instead I was just bringing up facts about Obama's voting.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=163890

a few big ones in this thread

Chester Copperpot
10-19-2008, 04:00 PM

Yeah, the guy who runs www.politicalplace.com

Big Obama supporter.. Always used to have an avatar about how bad the Patriot Act is... I said to him.. "Im surprised you're an Obama supporter because Obama voted FOR the Patriot Act."

His response, "No, he didnt. He wasnt even a Senator then."

Of course I explained it to him.. with no further response except he did remove his anti-Patriot Act Avatar.

However, just recently he was going on about the Clinton Surplus.. And Me and another Pro-Liberty guy named Yogi were educating him.. well he couldnt take it.

Check out the link: http://www.politicalplace.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1483&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

The argument begins at my first post on that page.

tangowhiskeykilo
10-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Her brain is beyond repair. What I would do is make fun of her and tell her "I told you so" next year, 2010 or whenever you notice that her life has deteriorated due to her Obama vote.

Be glad that she only has one vote and it is insignificant and it will not be a tiebreaker vote that puts Obama in the White House. Obama is going to win or lose no matter what this sheep does.

that video ruined my day:eek:

dude58677
10-19-2008, 04:04 PM

One of my friends and my parents when I call them on the phone. They often hang up when point put that McCain is not a real conservative.

OferNave
10-19-2008, 04:06 PM
that video ruined my day:eek:

This will repair the damage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFSXZqA3e2E

I highly recommend browsing Stefan's videos. Good stuff in there.

nbhadja
10-19-2008, 04:07 PM

The way her mind is, I doubt she would be able to tell Obama made it worse once he becomes president. She will probably just say "Bush screwed it up so bad that it will take decades to fix."

But I will tell her "I told you so" and see what her reaction is.

Lol wow that video was hilarious, but at least those people seem like they would be receptive to hearing about their candidates horrible voting record as it seems they have not yet. I have a hard time seeing they would be get mad like the girl I know.

nbhadja
10-19-2008, 04:08 PM

I told her about the federal reserve and the foreign policy and she believed me, but she still thinks Obama is god. It makes no sense!

It is like believing the holocaust was horrible but then worshiping Hitler.

dude58677
10-19-2008, 04:10 PM
I told her about the federal reserve and the foreign policy and she believed me, but she still thinks Obama is god. It makes no sense!

It is like believing the holocaust was horrible but then worshiping Hitler.

Like I said my friends and my parents are EXACTLY like that.

Dorfsmith
10-19-2008, 04:14 PM

I get told that at least once a week.

nbhadja
10-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Like I said my friends and my parents are EXACTLY like that.

It is very frustrating. My dad is kinda like that.
What is with people?
I supporter Bush when I was a neocon but when I heard the facts I started to hate him.

nbhadja
10-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Yeah, the guy who runs www.politicalplace.com

Big Obama supporter.. Always used to have an avatar about how bad the Patriot Act is... I said to him.. "Im surprised you're an Obama supporter because Obama voted FOR the Patriot Act."

His response, "No, he didnt. He wasnt even a Senator then."

Of course I explained it to him.. with no further response except he did remove his anti-Patriot Act Avatar.

However, just recently he was going on about the Clinton Surplus.. And Me and another Pro-Liberty guy named Yogi were educating him.. well he couldnt take it.

Check out the link: http://www.politicalplace.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1483&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

The argument begins at my first post on that page.

Hit him with this
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=1
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=243

angelatc
10-19-2008, 04:37 PM

I had one on a local email list. She will only read pieces from liberal sources.

She and I got into a debate about Bush's tax cuts "for the rich" and Obama's tax plan. I told her that Bush's first round of tax cuts were spread more or less evenly across all the income levels, and that repealing those cuts would in effect raise taxes on all of us.

She said prove it, so I gave her a link to an article in Slate.

She said the article was too long, and I should just provide quotes.

I provided quotes. She said I was taking the quotes out of context.

I told her to just look at the graphs. She said she did, but they didn't prove my point.

I said they absolutely did, and asked her how she was interpreting the data? She said she knew how to read graphs and I was wrong. I asked her again what the graphs looked like to her, and she said I was wrong. I said no I am not. She said oh yes you are.

Finally, someone said that Melodie was driving them nuts and could we please take it to private email? She said yes we could, I said I'd rather eat glass.

People that freaking stupid should not be allowed to vote. I am only half convinced they should be allowed to live.

Dorfsmith
10-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Last night I was talking to Doug TenNapel (some of you might know him from the video game industry) and among other things he had this to say:

"That Iraq War demonstration is yet another Ron Paul conspiracy. Lose the foil hat Elisha. Any time the narrative is that a bunch of demonstrators are peaceful you already know it's a lie. Demonstrators antagonize cops, these protesters were clearly disorderly, a public neuscance, they were off the sidewalk and no, cops don't target demonstrators by running over them with horses. If these service men were really honorable they wouldn't be crybabies when the cops do their jobs just like an Iraqi soldier. These protesters remind me of Palestinian professional victims."

nbhadja
10-19-2008, 04:44 PM
I had one on a local email list. She will only read pieces from liberal sources.

She and I got into a debate about Bush's tax cuts "for the rich" and Obama's tax plan. I told her that Bush's first round of tax cuts were spread more or less evenly across all the income levels, and that repealing those cuts would in effect raise taxes on all of us.

She said prove it, so I gave her a link to an article in Slate.

She said the article was too long, and I should just provide quotes.

I provided quotes. She said I was taking the quotes out of context.

I told her to just look at the graphs. She said she did, but they didn't prove my point.

I said they absolutely did, and asked her how she was interpreting the data? She said she knew how to read graphs and I was wrong. I asked her again what the graphs looked like to her, and she said I was wrong. I said no I am not. She said oh yes you are.

Finally, someone said that Melodie was driving them nuts and could we please take it to private email? She said yes we could, I said I'd rather eat glass.

People that freaking stupid should not be allowed to vote. I am only half convinced they should be allowed to live.

haha wow that must have been frustrating! She is an idiot! With people like that around the world will always be doomed lol.

I bet when we were free with an amazing economy and lives, people like that were the ones who started this whole big government disaster.

ceakins
10-19-2008, 04:44 PM

I dunno I've seen some examples on here of sheep. People blindly following Ron Paul's endorsements, and C4L's endorsements without even checking out the candidates. If a Moral Majority theocracy is what you want, then you aren't a liberty minded person, and Chuck Baldwin is your candidate.

dr. hfn
10-19-2008, 04:47 PM
thats okay, she'll probably wake up in a haliburton concentration camp one day and we will be free

nbhadja
10-19-2008, 04:57 PM
I dunno I've seen some examples on here of sheep. People blindly following Ron Paul's endorsements, and C4L's endorsements without even checking out the candidates. If a Moral Majority theocracy is what you want, then you aren't a liberty minded person, and Chuck Baldwin is your candidate.

Yeah well almost all RP supporters know about his real issues and his voting record. RP supporters are the most informed by far. In fact, we are the only ones informed.

ceakins
10-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Yeah well almost all RP supporters know about his real issues and his voting record. RP supporters are the most informed by far. In fact, we are the only ones informed.

If that was true they wouldn't be voting for Chuck Baldwin, and some of the candidates under C4L.

ForrestLayne
10-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Any Kool-aid drinking Obama supporter cannot be reasoned with. Obama is the second coming and no one can say or do anything to change that. They truly will drink his Koolaid. and even thank him for it.

I see the term on the MSM comment boards. They refer to themselves as Koolaid drinkers.

Spider-Man
10-19-2008, 05:05 PM
http://www.toysfortreatment.com/store/images1106/LambChop.jpg

nodope0695
10-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Sadly, she is representative of most sheeple. They won't hear facts that shunt their ideas of what is true.

Some of it is ignorance, some is apathy, some is both. There are people out there like me who once were sheeple, but always had a sence deep down that something wasn't right. Those are the ones who can, and want to hear truth.

http://fruitfly.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/sheeple.jpg

qh4dotcom
10-19-2008, 07:04 PM
The way her mind is, I doubt she would be able to tell Obama made it worse once he becomes president. She will probably just say "Bush screwed it up so bad that it will take decades to fix."

But I will tell her "I told you so" and see what her reaction is.

Lol wow that video was hilarious, but at least those people seem like they would be receptive to hearing about their candidates horrible voting record as it seems they have not yet. I have a hard time seeing they would be get mad like the girl I know.

Here you go...more Obama sheeple interviewed by the same guy from the first video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wPDg9y_bpM

Oh and if you can show her this video too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l46t_nrySg4

Jodo
10-19-2008, 11:06 PM
I worked with a man who is a city council member of a fairly well-to-do city outside Seattle who I would consider obtuse and would fit the description of a "sheeple".

Talking with him about political issues was always a struggle because he refused to accept anything I would say unless it fit his prescribed views or it was something he was already aware of. A few times I would bring up topics of conversation with him that dealt issues such as the North American Union, FEMA camps or questions surrounding 9/11 and I would either be laughed at or I would get responses with little or no real opinion.

One time I brought up the recent news of Phlip Berg bringing a suit against Barak Obama over his citizenship and his response was total disbelief in what I was saying (even after showing him the news article) and he even compared the possibility of what I was telling him to the possibility of aliens driving city buses (insinuating that it was too crazy to believe). Mind you I was only making him aware of the fact that a lawyer had filed a suit against Obama and wasn't trying to convince him that Obama was not a natural born citizen. Moments later, another employee walked in the office and the news story was mentioned to him and he replied by confirming that he too had heard that in the news which made the guy look pretty foolish :D .

For someone like him, even though he is politically involved at the local level and people would assume him to be intelligent and informed, the fact that he is all too proud to be a progressive-minded democrat and an Obama supporter makes him blind and willing to remain asleep just as long as "change" may be coming some day soon. I sincerely wanted to try and open his eyes to real issues but had a hard time getting him to listen or to take me seriously, and when my attempts would fail it was all the more frustrating for me considering that he actually has a bit of power to actually make policy decisions (even if only at a city level).

mport1
10-20-2008, 12:22 AM
This will repair the damage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFSXZqA3e2E

I highly recommend browsing Stefan's videos. Good stuff in there.

Ditto.

tangowhiskeykilo
10-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Dayla
well Im going to vote for McCain for sure

1:24amTim
why?

1:25amDayla
Obama has his head up his ass and its not even funny- McCain has his shit more together ( sry bout word usuage) and everytime Obama speaks he changes whatever he just said.....

McCain actually served his country and seems to have it more together and I like more of what he has to offer

1:26amTim
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

1:30amTim
why does the fact that he served his country matter?
what do you mean more together?

1:30amDayla
compared to Obama yeah by far

1:31amDayla
Obama I have a feeling is going to screw things up if he makes it into office

1:31amTim
have you taken a look around? it can't get much worse

yes it could

1:31amTim
???

and anyways lets talk about somethin else lol
simply so we dont get aggervated at one another

1:32amTim
i dont mind talking politics as long as you can back up what you say
are you up for that?
cause i do really enjoy talking politics

1:32amDayla
Im not that big into politics to be perfectly honest
Id rather talk about somethin else

1:33amTim
ok thats fine
like?

1:33amDayla
I dunno

1:33amTim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-R5Vh5tOWk&feature=related
watch this one too

1:36amTim
dont have to talk about it if you dont want to ... but i think people should fully understand who they are voting for

1:37amDayla
yes- my parents know a lot about it and they are voting for McCain too so Im kinda siding with them- but I know enough to vote for him and not just follow in parents footsteps

1:38amTim
well then what do you mean by "hes got his stuff together"
?
i am honestly curious

1:38amDayla
I know you are

1:38amTim
so?

Dayla
just over all he seems like hes got it more together and not going to royaly fuck up once he goes into office- anyways now changing topic

angelatc
10-20-2008, 04:35 AM
If that was true they wouldn't be voting for Chuck Baldwin, and some of the candidates under C4L.

I am an athiest and I am voting for Baldwin. Bite me, and stop the threadjacking.

angelatc
10-20-2008, 04:40 AM
Any Kool-aid drinking Obama supporter cannot be reasoned with. Obama is the second coming and no one can say or do anything to change that. They truly will drink his Koolaid. and even thank him for it.

That is very true. I don't mind coming to a draw in a debate, which is what happens when philosophy becomes more predominate that economics and history. What drives me nuts are the debates that end up with the liberals resorting to name calling, and arguments that boil down to a Pythonesque debate.

[/quote]
I see the term on the MSM comment boards. They refer to themselves as Koolaid drinkers.[/QUOTE]

OMG - they refer to themselves as Kool-Aid drinkers???

kojirodensetsu
10-20-2008, 04:47 AM
Then educate me why Chuck would be a bad president. I mean he's not perfect but then who is. He's the only presidential candidate who endorsed Ron Paul (Ron Paul himself even stated that Chuck's views are very similar to his). As far as I can tell Chuck isn't trying to oppose his religion on anyone. He's for giving power back to the states.

Edit: Oh oops forgot to talk about the main topic lol. :P

Anyways most of my friends are die-hard liberals. They don't even try to refute things that I talk about. They just ignore me and go on as if we never had that conversation.

tropicangela
10-20-2008, 05:10 AM
An Obama zombie argued with me about Ron Paul and said how many more millions of people voted on American Idol compared to Ron Paul's primary votes. Case in point.

ceakins
10-20-2008, 05:17 AM
I am an athiest and I am voting for Baldwin. Bite me, and stop the threadjacking.

Then you obviously haven't done any research on Baldwin. And if you were an atheist and had any clue about the Moral Majority, which he was a chairman of you would be running away. So you are either completely clueless or are a liar.

ceakins
10-20-2008, 05:19 AM
Then educate me why Chuck would be a bad president. I mean he's not perfect but then who is. He's the only presidential candidate who endorsed Ron Paul (Ron Paul himself even stated that Chuck's views are very similar to his). As far as I can tell Chuck isn't trying to oppose his religion on anyone. He's for giving power back to the states.

Edit: Oh oops forgot to talk about the main topic lol. :P

Anyways most of my friends are die-hard liberals. They don't even try to refute things that I talk about. They just ignore me and go on as if we never had that conversation.

Actually if you read the entire Constitution party platform and things Chuck has said, he is indeed trying to impose his religious views on you. He was the chairman of the the Moral Majority.

rpfan2008
10-20-2008, 05:20 AM
RPF members Hiki and Zippyjuan.