PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical conversation between Hannity & Colmes

quickmike
09-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Hannity goes into their offfice at Fox headquarters the day after Ron Paul wins the nomination.

S H - Hey buddy, whatcha doing?

A C - Cleaning out my desk, what does it look like im doing?

S H - Aw man!!! I cant believe those assholes. When did they tell you?

A C - About 2 hours ago and Ive gotta hurry and meet my wife. Were having a little get together with some friends to celebrate.

S H - Celebrate? You never told me you wanted to quit.

A C - Who said I quit dumbass? THEY PROMOTED ME AND GAVE ME MY OWN SHOW!! YAHOOOOO!!!

S H - Aw man, thats awesome !!!!! But how are you going to find time between your radio show, your family, and Hannity & Colmes to do another show?

A C - Well uh, thats the thing Sean...................... there is no more H & C anymore little buddy.

S H - Huh?

A C - Yeah, they gave me a new office on the top floor all to myself. Yep, no more listening to you snore and drool all over your desk and having to hear you blare your stupid Def Leppard songs through your headphones while im trying to get work done. Finally, some peace and quiet.

S H with his head between his knees grabing his hair with both hands - WTF??? Why did they tell you about YOUR new show and not tell me about mine?

A C - Well, thats the other thing buddy............... I think theyre gonna let you go.

S H - What the hell??? What did I do wrong? I was just following marching orders!!!

A C - Yeah, but you know how it goes my big headed friend. Shit rolls downhill, and I guess the way they see it, since Ron Paul won the Republican nomination, you no longer represent the other side, in fact you dont really represent anything but a small group of neo-conservatives who are going the way of the Dodo bird.

S H - But you disagree with just about everything he says except the war!!!! WTF?? How is THAT fair?

A C - Yeah, but im SUPPOSED to disagree with republicans dummy. Youre not. So to save face, the big guys upstairs decided it would look best for them if they at least acted like you were the bad guy. Like I said before, shit rolls downhill, and you just happened to be the one that got caught with your big mouth wide open at the bottom................ Sorry about your luck man.

S H - Well at least I still have my radio show where I can talk about neo-conservative ideas that are becoming less and less popular with each passing........................................... .......... FUCK!!!!! IM SCREWED!!!!!

knock on the door .....................

A C - hey O'Reilly, whats up?

B O - Well, just taking my stuff down here, I guess this is gonna be my new office now.

A C - HAHA Yeah they gave me your office upstairs. Its a crazy mixed up world aint it?

B O - YEAH............. BLOW ME!!!!!!

S H - But this isnt fair!!!!! They demote you O'Reilly and fire me?????? This isnt fair!!!!

B O - "this isnt fair wha wha wha..... this isnt fair!!!" THATS YOU!!! A WHINY LITTLE BITCH!!! AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY GOT RID OF YA. And in case your wondering, im not a republican. Im an independant for the most part so I got a free pass, well sorta............... this office sucks, but hey at least I get full benefits and my pay only got cut 35%, so I cant bitch too much.

S H - FINE!!!!! Ill just go talk to Rush and he'll give me a job!!!! I can make coffee and light his cigars, and maybe some day when hes taking the day off, he'll let me fill in for him. Ill be back on top in no time.............. YOULL SEE........... JUST WATCH!!!!

A C - yeah whatever Sean............ I gotta go........... see ya tommorow Bill

Fade to black as Sean exits the Fox headquarters building and walks across the street with his box of memories as a Fox employee, as the Midnight Cowboy theme is played in the background.

You may say im a dreamer.............. but im not the only one.

Bean
09-06-2007, 07:20 PM
LOL! Let's turn this into a broadway musical and tour it across the country.

quickmike
09-06-2007, 07:24 PM
LOL! Let's turn this into a broadway musical and tour it across the country.

sounds like a plan:D