PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck nonsense

RP4ME
09-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Glen Beck just dissed our Ronnie - he said just goes they are still running doesnt mean they still should be and bye bye - its time to go....and then the other guys G, R and Mcain are just better.....couldnt he think of anything else to descibe them than just better.A-hole!Flood him with calls and emails!:mad:

jd603
09-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Ron spanked Beck by bailing on a show he had him scheduled for and since Beck is a little bitch cry-baby he'll never let it go. Forget seeing any support out of Glenn Suck

Glen Beck just dissed our Ronnie - he said just goes they are still running doesnt mean they still should be and bye bye - its time to go....and then the other guys G, R and Mcain are just better.....couldnt he think of anything else to descibe them than just better.A-hole!Flood him with calls and emails!:mad:

derdy
09-06-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm sure Mr. Beck doesn't appreciate Ron Paul taking the wind out of his sails in regards to his, "Iran wants to destroy the world" fear mongering campaign.

Anyone remember his countdown to the end of the world via Iran some time ago? He's a neo-con and I can't stand him.:mad: