PDA

View Full Version : Flood Mark Levin's Lines!

PRStein
09-06-2007, 06:59 PM
This evening Mark Levin has spent the first hour unable to take one single call (apparently they are all Ron Paul related). On the second hour he has given up and is now taking calls but they are all from Ron Paul supporters! So he is bickering with callers, sputtering unintelligently and going to frequent commercial breaks. Blow back is a bitch!!

Mark Levin is so anti-Ron Paul that my IP address is blocked from future visits because I posted a positive comment about Ron Paul. Of course the comment was not posted but my IP address was then blocked.

Call Mark Levin 877.382.3811!!

Cowlesy
09-06-2007, 07:01 PM
I'm sorry but screw that dude and his 21 dedicated followers listening to the hershey-squirts that come out of his mouth.

sickmint79
09-06-2007, 10:29 PM
how hilarious would it be if he simply couldn't conduct his show as normal because it's always flooded? haha. that is great.

pauleocon
09-07-2007, 08:52 AM
how hilarious would it be if he simply couldn't conduct his show as normal because it's always flooded? haha. that is great.

I hate to make my very first post a negative one, but I just can't see Dr. Paul approving of things like this. I implore people to maintain the same dignity as Ron Paul himself would, when acting in his name.

Keith
09-07-2007, 09:11 AM
I hate to make my very first post a negative one, but I just can't see Dr. Paul approving of things like this. I implore people to maintain the same dignity as Ron Paul himself would, when acting in his name.

Great first post. Welcome to the forum.

pauleocon
09-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Great first post. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. :)

sickmint79
09-07-2007, 11:26 AM

part of me agrees with you, part of me enjoys verbal torture of d-bags.

pauleocon
09-07-2007, 12:11 PM
part of me agrees with you, part of me enjoys verbal torture of d-bags.

I'm not completely above enjoying it when people get back what they give. I just don't want to dishonor Ron Paul by letting them get the best of us. That seems to be the strategy. Then it's, "Look at the kind of people he attracts!" (ignoring the fact that they were first to start slinging crap).

Take the high road. Doing that is the best way to show just how low they are.

It's easier said then done, especially with the extreme haters. I know.

JayDee
09-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Better yet. Call your program directors for the local stations. Tell them you cant handle this phony conservative. (be familiar with their content before you call.)

You can find their numbers here.
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=be4a5f633f4e756ddd40251d470bb1 9d&board=14.0

Hit him where it hurts.