PDA

View Full Version : Im back and have something to say !!!!

quickmike
10-19-2008, 08:27 AM
Hello,

I have a message for everyone on this forum and I think its very important for everyone to read it.

I am, and always have been a HUGE Ron Paul supporter, so anything im about to say should not be taken as a change of heart about how I feel about the man and his message, merely a realization that reality is somewhat different than I once realized.

I have, in the past supported Ron Paul with money, time handing out flyers door to door when he was running for the Republican nomination and involved to a pretty big extent with this forum. I do not believe this was time wasted or anything else to that effect BUT the reality is that politics is not the answer to our problems.

I truly believe to reclaim our freedom in this country we need to combine what the Campaign for Liberty is doing with NON COOPERATION. I believe this is the only way to get things done in a system that doesnt listen to the people. This was proven to a large extent when 90 percent of the people said no to this bailout yet congress voted to pass it anyway.

The politicians dont listen to us and to think that somehow we are going to regain control of a corrupt system is nothing more than folly. Just look at the way the Neo-Cons took over the libertarian party so easily. So if and when this Campaign for Liberty ever takes hold and gains strength, the corrupt ones will once again be waiting in the sidelines to infiltrate it by posing as liberty lovers the same way they did with the Libertarian party.

No folks, the real answer to our problems is NON COOPERATION WITH THE GOVERNMENT. Its the only way we will reclaim this country from the thieves that now control it. Not with violence, not with war, or revolution. Just stop obeying their laws and if there are truly enough people that want their freedom, and are willing to sacrifice their comfort, we cannot lose.

Thats all I have to say

klamath
10-19-2008, 08:41 AM
Not sure I agree with you but WELCOME BACK Mike.

quickmike
10-19-2008, 09:03 AM
Not sure I agree with you but WELCOME BACK Mike.

thanks for the welcome.

I just believe that our system is too corrupt to get back to honesty at this point. Look at everything that is going on and its pretty plain to see.

Cowlesy
10-19-2008, 09:10 AM
Holy smokes, blast from the past!

Welcome back Mike!!

ronpaulhawaii
10-19-2008, 09:14 AM
Nice to see you, I've missed your one-liners :D

Agreed on the civil dis-obedience angle...

ItsTime
10-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Welcome back. Time to hit the doors for Campaign for Liberty :D

fedup100
10-19-2008, 09:28 AM
Hello,

I have a message for everyone on this forum and I think its very important for everyone to read it.

I am, and always have been a HUGE Ron Paul supporter, so anything im about to say should not be taken as a change of heart about how I feel about the man and his message, merely a realization that reality is somewhat different than I once realized.

I have, in the past supported Ron Paul with money, time handing out flyers door to door when he was running for the Republican nomination and involved to a pretty big extent with this forum. I do not believe this was time wasted or anything else to that effect BUT the reality is that politics is not the answer to our problems.

I truly believe to reclaim our freedom in this country we need to combine what the Campaign for Liberty is doing with NON COOPERATION. I believe this is the only way to get things done in a system that doesnt listen to the people. This was proven to a large extent when 90 percent of the people said no to this bailout yet congress voted to pass it anyway.

The politicians dont listen to us and to think that somehow we are going to regain control of a corrupt system is nothing more than folly. Just look at the way the Neo-Cons took over the libertarian party so easily. So if and when this Campaign for Liberty ever takes hold and gains strength, the corrupt ones will once again be waiting in the sidelines to infiltrate it by posing as liberty lovers the same way they did with the Libertarian party.

No folks, the real answer to our problems is NON COOPERATION WITH THE GOVERNMENT. Its the only way we will reclaim this country from the thieves that now control it. Not with violence, not with war, or revolution. Just stop obeying their laws and if there are truly enough people that want their freedom, and are willing to sacrifice their comfort, we cannot lose.

Thats all I have to say

Welcome back, your avatar is like an old friend looking back at me. We have wasted too much time turning in circles and losing Paul members. We need to pull them back with a grand idea.

I agree 100%. The devil is in the details though. They are going to ram through everything they want before "W" leaves office. They will ram through the one world currency and in doing so, declare cash illegal.

Now we should "come out of the beast", but that will take some doing. One great idea that I think has not taken off was this from a Paul supporter, http://www.freemarketforliberty.com/.

I have tried to join it but none of the site functions for me and they do not return an email. We need to rapidly put something like this together in each state. Paul supporters can start it and it will gather members as we go. We should also tie it to the "BUY LOCAL" sites. People that only buy local are pissed and ready to go.

As far as paying taxes, you must file and pay IRS thugs, they will kill you. First you must get a good economical footing in another direction, then you can deal with them.

So. I own a business. I would love to exchange services with another COTB (come out of the beasters). I would also like a script that I can exchange for goods in my local area with other COTB's.

Other than something like this, secession or leave the country are the only peaceful options. Moving to one location like the Lakota nation will entrap the good guys for the bad guys.

As you can see, they have pushed people into a corner.........the one ant theory is now about to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlWZZSD4irM&eurl=http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/2008/10/12/financial-storm-of-the-century-or-a-turning-of-the-tide/

MelissaCato
10-19-2008, 09:29 AM

WAZZZZZZZ UP ??? :D

I understand 100 % This is the reason why I personally haven't been going to MeetUps ... I'm new to all this Political crap, I had to learn quick and on demand, I always knew the principles of my country just never mentioned them in the Down Town Lounge !!!!!!!! , I muck horse crap for a living .. so I really didn't fit in the Politically Correct MeetUp picture from first night intro.

I met alot of people, did alot of talking ... and ya know what ?

Alot of people who are just like me ... still won't go in the Lounge. LMAO

I wonder if Patt will allow hitchin the horses to the Parking meters .... they'd be game for that... save on gas... Ohhh MY GOD ... what if he says yes !!!!!

Show these Police who's who on a horse..... I bet one good horse and rider would spark a high that would land most those officers on their azzzzzzzzzz ...

... too bad no mounted horses around here. darn it.

... wait, didn't george Washingtons horse take him to Philly from the Field ?

LMAO TOOOOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!

America hasn't seen the roots yet my friends ... we need to united and flip this election the way the wind blows ... we need to do it NOW ... we need to be herd, ooops heard, all of us on election day.

Someone get it together please .. Lady Liberty is on her Knees. Do our Votes still count nowadays ?

COWBOY UP !!!!!

mediahasyou
10-19-2008, 09:43 AM
The Tragedy of Political Gov:
http://www.voluntaryist.com/articles/079a.php

quickmike
10-19-2008, 10:04 AM
thanks for all the welcome backs !!!

I dont want to make anyone think that im against supporting Ron Paul candidates, I just dont see that being the ONLY thing we have to do. We need politicians supportive of civil disobedience on our side thats for sure. Even Ron Paul talks all the time "well, theres not really a whole lot we can do about it right now" and hes right about that. Things will probably have to get pretty bad in this country before the "sheeple" wake up and realize whats going on in this country and in the world in general. Once they realize that Obama or McCain dont have the answers, they might wake up. When and if they do, we all must be ready to join together and refuse their system.

My answer is to disobey the system every chance we get whether it be not paying taxes, supporting other currencies, or just disobeying arbitrary laws in general that have nothing to do with causing harm to other people. If we keep asking for permission from politicians to live our lives free, asking it from the very same people who want to control us, we will never get what we want. NEVER.

Thats all im saying here.

ronpaulhawaii
10-19-2008, 10:07 AM
thanks for all the welcome backs !!!

I dont want to make anyone think that im against supporting Ron Paul candidates, I just dont see that being the ONLY thing we have to do. We need politicians supportive of civil disobedience on our side thats for sure. Even Ron Paul talks all the time "well, theres not really a whole lot we can do about it right now" and hes right about that. Things will probably have to get pretty bad in this country before the "sheeple" wake up and realize whats going on in this country and in the world in general. Once they realize that Obama or McCain dont have the answers, they might wake up. When and if they do, we all must be ready to join together and refuse their system.

My answer is to disobey the system every chance we get whether it be not paying taxes, supporting other currencies, or just disobeying arbitrary laws in general that have nothing to do with causing harm to other people. If we keep asking for permission from politicians to live our lives free, asking it from the very same people who want to control us, we will never get what we want. NEVER.

Thats all im saying here.

Kokesh talked about that same concept last time we were together. Living Liberty. We need to find a balance between working in, and out, of the system.

mediahasyou
10-19-2008, 10:08 AM
//

mediahasyou
10-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Kokesh talked about that same concept last time we were together. Living Liberty. We need to find a balance between working in, and out, of the system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_traveler

quickmike
10-19-2008, 10:14 AM

well said. Its an individual decision as much as it is a group decision as well. You have to want it. Just imagine, just 10 or 20 percent of americans stop supporting the system with their hard earned dollars. They dont have enough jail cells to keep everyone in. Im not talking violent revolution here, just a mass awakening that will eventually have to happen. Remember the scene at the end of the movie V? All the people just standing there? The govt powerless to stop them?

Thats my vision ultimately and I know it will take a while to get to that point, but just keep the goal in mind.

:D

newyearsrevolution08
10-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Just start in your own backyard and expand from there. Start with neighbors, local elections and move towards the next towns and cities and expand that way. I get what you are trying to say but I personally am not going to be a martyr by not obeying laws because it makes too much sense to CHANGE THEM first if we can. I know there will odds are come a time when "trying to change them" might be impossible and agree that when the time comes we do need to stand up and deal with the government as an entire nation of "We the People".

I can see if the numbers were there, as in 10% of the American public were to go protest the unconstitutional laws in d.c. or all state buildings but what can we accomplish in smaller numbers. What laws do you consider unjust and who is to choose which to obey and which not to? Leave it up to free will and your own opinion on the laws?

I do like your style of thinking though. I do agree 100% that it will take a huge sheeple wake up call for the people of this country to finally stand up and take care of their own. What a day that will be, but when is it going to happen? Who stands up first?

quickmike
10-19-2008, 10:46 AM
I do agree 100% that it will take a huge sheeple wake up call for the people of this country to finally stand up and take care of their own. What a day that will be, but when is it going to happen? Who stands up first?

I think it would have to come to a point where people in masses just throw their hands up and say f--k it. Some kind of depression, recession, martial law type scenario. Who knows, but it will eventually get there. Im confident of that. Lets just hope we have a few Ron Pauls in office to pick up the pieces.

satchelmcqueen
10-19-2008, 12:54 PM
Hello,

Thats all I have to say

i agree. just this week i started with a simple thing like fishing. i am trying to cut back on food costs. ive always bought a fishing license but not this year. let em arrest me i guess. i dont take any law seriously anymore after the bailout was passed. i say screw em and ill do what i want.

ronpaulhawaii
10-19-2008, 01:11 PM
"Thus, the particular phraseology of the constitution of the United States confirms and strengthens the principle, supposed to be essential to all written constitutions, that a law repugnant to the constitution is void, and that courts, as well as other departments, are bound by that instrument." - http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=5&invol=137

yongrel
10-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Wowzers... time capsule.

nate895
10-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Secession is the answer.

Oh, and welcome back.

Kotin
10-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Welcome back Mike!!

SeanEdwards
10-19-2008, 01:17 PM
I can understand why you feel the way you do, but I don't think I agree with the conclusion you reached. It seems to me that individuals, on their own refusing to comply with the laws of a corrupt state risk quite a lot of harm to themselves without much possibility of success.

For example, an individual refusing to pay taxes is just going to open themselves up to all the oppressive machinery of the state, and they probably won't make much of an impact on the behavior of that state. If all the taxpayers at once refused to pay their taxes, then that may be a different story, but individuals acting alone are very vulnerable to all the expressions of state power.

I think we'll have more long term success in changing the status quo just by continuing to educate people as much as possible, and by articulating a realistic alternative course.

My point is, don't get yourself in trouble with the law over this stuff, even though you may feel strongly about it. That should only be contemplated as the ultimate last resort, and I don't think we're there yet.

Stay safe and out of prison, people! You can't help change the system if you are locked in a cage or dead.

mconder
10-19-2008, 01:48 PM
It would be interesting to set up a website or society of people who could share ideas on how to best live outside of the system.

Cowlesy
11-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Mike --- Disappear again?

yongrel
11-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Mike --- Disappear again?

Well, that was quick. (http://www.instantrimshot.com/)

kathy88
11-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Nice to see you, I've missed your one-liners :D

Agreed on the civil dis-obedience angle...

Me too, for what it's worth.

sratiug
11-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Most of our energy should be devoted to finding a workable money system outside the government that can succeed. Dual pricing in fed notes and real silver dollars is the best answer imo if we could get it started. Just getting the prices listed would educate consumers about sound money.

Silver goes up and down yes, but so does the dollar. And they don't retag everything in the store everyday for fluctuations in the value of the dollar.

billjarrett
11-06-2008, 08:43 PM
I agree 100% with the OP... Think of the risks one woman, Rosa Parks, and look at the effect it had. If one person can do that through disobedience, what can hundreds or thousands do?