PDA

View Full Version : Effigy of hanging Obama in the news...but why the Star of David?

devil21
10-19-2008, 12:48 AM
(I fully expect this will be moved to Hot Topics since the epithet "Jew" is used.)

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6060110

So a man hangs an effigy of Obama from his front yard, complete with noose and upside down name. But whats up with the Star of David on the "head"? Is it a Jew wishing to hang Obama? Or somone that thinks Jews are behind Obama? I found this odd.

tonesforjonesbones
10-19-2008, 12:59 AM
I hadn't heard of that one..but I did see a guy had a mccain maniquen in a kkk robe chasing an obama maniquen around his yard for halloween. tones

sailor
10-19-2008, 01:22 AM
So a man hangs an effigy of Obama from his front yard, complete with noose and upside down name. But whats up with the Star of David on the "head"? Is it a Jew wishing to hang Obama? Or somone that thinks Jews are behind Obama? I found this odd.

The KKK types have this notion that Jews and blacks are allied.

tonesforjonesbones
10-19-2008, 08:46 AM
The KKK types? Are you aware that jews founded the NAACP? tones

torchbearer
10-19-2008, 08:52 AM
The KKK types have this notion that Jews and blacks are allied.

Yeah, you should ask someone from Deville, LA.
David Duke country is solidly behind McCain.
I had this bigot called me up the other day after the article came out about me getting Ron Paul on the ballot.
He's the third person in the area to use this phrase to me: "you're going to get that fucking ****** elected" (his words not mine)

When Obama wins, I may have to move.

FrankRep
10-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Why on earth did that make the news? Idiot. It will only give Obama more sympathy votes.

Conservationist
10-19-2008, 09:16 PM
It will only give Obama more sympathy votes.

Yep. The victim mentality thrives on that type of behavior.