PDA

View Full Version : Game On: "International Financial System" - World Leaders to Hold Summit

Cowlesy
10-18-2008, 09:23 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081018214003.daqd397u&show_article=1

Supranational financial law, here we come!

Slist
10-19-2008, 01:49 AM
This is scary... very scary :(

raiha
10-19-2008, 01:53 AM
And when the announcement comes of the one world currency or some other nightmarish alleged solution, what are we going to do about it?

Bman
10-19-2008, 02:43 AM
Say hello to the Globo

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/monopoly_20money.jpg

PatriotOne
10-19-2008, 06:07 AM
I love the pretense all the articles say about Bush on the subject. Like it's something "new" Shrub will be considering and he is just "lukewarm" on the idea of one world currency. Nevermind he has been a frontman for the NWO cabal from day one in office like his daddy.

Truth Warrior
10-19-2008, 07:14 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/nwo-logo_130x.gif

Nate K
10-19-2008, 07:25 AM
seems a little odd to me, it isn't characteristic of the NWO to bring this plan out as quick as they are.. they usually create a situation where things are worse than they currently are now for the sheeple to gladly take what's proposed. I bet they'll simply introduce this now, make shit a lot worse very soon, then have us begging for it.

ghengis86
10-19-2008, 07:34 AM
seems a little odd to me, it isn't characteristic of the NWO to bring this plan out as quick as they are.. they usually create a situation where things are worse than they currently are now for the sheeple to gladly take what's proposed. I bet they'll simply introduce this now, make shit a lot worse very soon, then have us begging for it.

uh, they've seen how easily things like the PATRIOT act went down, and then how nobody bucked the system with the $700 Billion (test run) bailout. i bet they're thinking "this is just toooo easy!"

the situation doesn't need to get any worse. the MSM and government has fear mongered and bullied enough. Amero and NWO are on the way!

Cowlesy
10-19-2008, 07:39 AM

I think it is because they know, like a lot of folks here know, that things are going to be a complete disaster within a year.

It is up to us to reach our fellow citizens first.

By the end of the week I hope to have a good Letter-to-the-Editor I am going to submit to my local hometown paper that others may also put to use with a kitchen-table level perspective of the financial crisis.

constitutional
10-19-2008, 08:21 AM
I don't know what to think of this Summit but all these secret meetings are pissing me off.

I feel like all our policies are being controlled by these people.

Nate K
10-19-2008, 08:34 AM
move to NH, bring your rifles folks!

Bossobass
10-19-2008, 09:10 AM
I've thought a lot about the current situation and have come to the conclusion that the banksters have accelerated their plans because of the RP Revolution.

They have the real numbers from the primary that they cheated RP out of. Yes, they maneuvered him out of the primary race by hook and crook, but they know the real numbers and how easily those numbers would have skyrocketed if RP had equal time and the voting polls weren't rigged.

They have the real numbers of the race toward gold and silver, the race to eliminate personal debt and the race to increase savings. Yes, they manipulate the prices of PMs and dollars, but they have the real numbers.

They monitor every forum post, e-mail, phone call, fax and every other form of communication. Yes, they control the media and infiltrate public forums to diffuse and confuse, but they have the real numbers.

They have seen their plan for the next step of a western hemisphere region exposed and defeated by the spread of information, the defeat of the trans-Texas corridor and even Chavez paying off Venezuela's foreign debt and spreading his plan to aid other SA countries to do the same using oil revenues.

They've backed off in Afghanistan and Iran as world sentiment against their frontal attack plans is becoming a tsunami, and they saw how easily RP defeated the attacks against his non-interventionist stance (just ask Rudy) and use of flag waving propaganda against anti-war Americans.

As a result, they've decided to move ahead to the final plan of economic devastation as the tool to bring about a one world currency and governmental body.

It's blatant, overt and pulls out all of the stops, but I honestly believe that they feel there is no time left because of the astounding growth of knowledge of their machinations and the possibilities of a majority in Congress that may wield the power and have the will to REPEAL their century of unconstitutional legislation and return America to the unstoppable power it has always had the potential to become.

How do ya like THAT for a crazy notion?

Bosso

Cowlesy
11-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Need more proof?

Gordon Brown to speak tomorrow, November 10th, about the plans for the New World Order.

http://mobile.reuters.com/mobile/m/FullArticle/CBUS/nbusinessNews_uUSTRE4A900K20081110?src=RSS-BUS