PDA

View Full Version : Please help/support the EFF!

s35wf
10-18-2008, 12:22 PM
The EFF (electronic freedom foundation) is currently opposing the REAL ID act and also in litigation for the people against the telecom (spying against americans by bush)

Please go to EFF.org and sign their petitons and help/donate if you can. They are a great organization who have been trying to protect americans online rights for many years. I have donated in the past when my income was better and wear the bulldog shirt proudly. :)

cbk486
10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
The EFF (electronic freedom foundation) is currently opposing the REAL ID act and also in litigation for the people against the telecom (spying against americans by bush)

Please go to EFF.org and sign their petitons and help/donate if you can. They are a great organization who have been trying to protect americans online rights for many years. I have donated in the past when my income was better and wear the bulldog shirt proudly. :)

I have signed the petitions and have sent an email to my reps, I will donate when I have money.

Lovecraftian4Paul
10-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Is this bill coming up again in the near future? If so, it should be the biggest thing for us to mobilize against since the bailout (though hopefully with better results!).