PDA

View Full Version : Undate from NH

ghemminger
09-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Hello All,

At the moment I'm in Manchester, NH recovering from last night's GOP debate. I think Dr. Paul did very well last night considering most questions went to the usual suspects. I was sitting in the 4th row and during the first commercial break I asked the Fox News commentators to give equal time to all the candidates. They got very defensive which is a sure sign of their less than noble motivations.

During the second break I spoke with Dr. Paul and assured him he was doing great. He was in good spirits considering his infrequent screen time. I think the long gaps worked to Dr. Paul's advantage because it caused him to build up steam and then explode when he had the opportunity to speak. He came off very strong as a result.

We had a great time in Manchester and it was very encouraging to see all the excitement building around the campaign. The Ron Paul rally outside the debate venue was raucous and overshadowed all others.

I'm looking forward to returning to LA if only for a day. Luckily we'll have a private jet for a few days as we embark on an ambitious fund raising stretch.

I hope to see you all at the Tuesday Meetup and/or Wednesday fund raising events.

Keep up the great work!