PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul scheduled to be on the John Ziegler show on 9.11

cdigi
09-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Ziegler's show runs 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Pacific time. John is a self professed Libertarian but won't back Dr. Paul due to his stance on the war. you can stream from their site
kfi640.com

Maybe we can convince Mr. Ziegler otherwise.

Main: (818) 559-2252
Programming: (818) 566-6476
KFI Newsroom: (323) CALL-KFI (225-5534)
Listener Line: (800) 520-1KFI (1534)
talktozig@aol.com

Nash
09-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Very cool. I listen to Ziegler often. Hopefully we can get him on John and Ken as well.

Lord Xar
09-06-2007, 06:05 PM
awesome, I will be tuning in.. I hope he plugs his USC speech during the interview.

ctb619
09-06-2007, 06:06 PM
It's comical to me that Ziegler calls himself a libertarian.

RevolutionSD
09-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Ziegler is a pompus jackass that calls himself a libertarian, even though he is a war monger and supports our neocon president! HA!

edit: I am however thankful that he booked RP for his show!

james1906
09-06-2007, 06:08 PM

I think Bill Maher's more of a libertarian than Ziegler. I think I'm listening to Hannity most of the time.

American
09-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Well you act like an ass then call yourself a libertarian no wonder the party has never really caught on nationally like the other one (two) parties. Its made out to be a bunch of loons to the layman.

TheMikael
09-06-2007, 06:27 PM
I agree. He claims to be "more libertarian than conservative, more conservative than liberal, and more cynical/ skeptical than anything else"

Obviously not skeptical of the war and the Bush admin since he is almost praising them every night (except on illegal immigration)

He's going to try to corner Paul on the war, but our guy can take Ziegler.

Stinger44
09-06-2007, 06:37 PM
I think Bill Maher's more of a libertarian than Ziegler. I think I'm listening to Hannity most of the time.

When Harry Browne was on his show during his 2000 run, Maher said he "could vote for Harry Browne," not that he was going to vote for HB. After the election, Maher admitted to voting for Nadar. I'm sorry, but HB and Nadar are diametrically opposed to one another in political philosophy. I always remember his admission whenever he pops off about being libertarian. IMHO, no one can truly be libertarian and agree with Ralph Nadar on much of anything.

Zieglar drives me bananas. I've been tempted to call and tell him to stop describing himself as libertarian as he's nothing more than a neocon, Bush admin. spokes-hole.

TheMikael
09-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Zieglar drives me bananas. I've been tempted to call and tell him to stop describing himself as libertarian as he's nothing more than a neocon, Bush admin. spokes-hole.
Yep. I used to listen to him frequently, but now only sometimes because he gets me too pissed off.

On a side note, Paul should go on Bill Handel's show. It might be a hostile environment, but it would be a good chance to reach out to a new audience (given that Handel is one of the most listened to hosts in the state).