PDA

View Full Version : Who owns the Fed? Who owns America?

Mattsa
10-17-2008, 03:06 PM
For those of you who like a controversial book, check this one out.

It's available free to download on the web.

The author is Mary Elizabeth Croft.

Her website is www.spiritualeconomics.net

You can read her fantastic book here.

Be prepared to be SHOCKED. It'll shatter a few illusions about who owns and runs America and your relationship with the US government.

HOW I CLOBBERED
EVERY BUREAUCRATIC
CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY
KNOWN TO MAN
... a Spiritual Economics Book
on $$$ and
Remembering Who You Are

http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/freedom/mary_croft.pdf

Bruno
10-17-2008, 03:34 PM
thanks. saved to favorites to check out later.

sevin
10-17-2008, 03:34 PM
Intriguing. I've never heard of Mary Croft. I hope this book is WELL-documented and that it's not just a bunch of conspiracy theories.

Anyone else read this yet?

Join The Paul Side
10-17-2008, 05:02 PM
England owns America. Our Founding Fathers are ashamed. :(

Mattsa
10-17-2008, 06:39 PM
England owns America. Our Founding Fathers are ashamed. :(

Not quite

The Crown Corporation owns America.

Boths sides signing The Declaration of Independence were Temple BAR employees
(British Accredited Registry)

A contract signed by 2 parties representing the the same corporation isn't legally binding.

The British Crown Corporation has owned America all along.....and Canada. Canada is the 13th District of the Federal Reserve System.

It took them till 1913 to establish the Federal Reserve Act

Thus, all statutes and Acts in America are commercial contracts based in Maritime and Admiralty Salvage acts.

No wonder America's freedom has been leeched away.

The moment to are issued with a birth certificate, you become the property of the US Government, which is itself owned by the Crown Corporation of the City of London. You guys and girls are chattel of the state, bonded slaves, just like the British. Instead of being backed by gold or silver, the dollar is backed by your future labour.

The City of London isn't part of the United Kingdom incidently. It is a like a mini soverign state. The Queen has to seek permission from the Lord Mayor. she is met by him at the Temple Bar, one of the original entrances to the City.

The British empire never went away. It just lurks like a serpent in the City of London.

Truth Warrior
10-18-2008, 07:00 AM
Rothschilds. :p <GAG!>

Join The Paul Side
10-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Not quite

The Crown Corporation owns America.

Boths sides signing The Declaration of Independence were Temple BAR employees
(British Accredited Registry)

A contract signed by 2 parties representing the the same corporation isn't legally binding.

The British Crown Corporation has owned America all along.....and Canada. Canada is the 13th District of the Federal Reserve System.

It took them till 1913 to establish the Federal Reserve Act

Thus, all statutes and Acts in America are commercial contracts based in Maritime and Admiralty Salvage acts.

No wonder America's freedom has been leeched away.

The moment to are issued with a birth certificate, you become the property of the US Government, which is itself owned by the Crown Corporation of the City of London. You guys and girls are chattel of the state, bonded slaves, just like the British. Instead of being backed by gold or silver, the dollar is backed by your future labour.

The City of London isn't part of the United Kingdom incidently. It is a like a mini soverign state. The Queen has to seek permission from the Lord Mayor. she is met by him at the Temple Bar, one of the original entrances to the City.

The British empire never went away. It just lurks like a serpent in the City of London.

I see. :eek:

Mattsa
10-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Rothschilds. :p <GAG!>

Very sly the Rothschilds.

They are kept out of sight by the media. Most people wouldn't know who they are but once in a while you get a news story about them.

Nathaniel Rothschild is a hedge fund manager in London

Lord Rothschild is developing extensive business interests in India and Asia.

It is the Rothschild Trust that hold most of their wealth. They are the wealthiest family on the planet.

TruthAtLast
10-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Thanks. I'm reading it now.

I love the quote:

"I was a great parent before I had children. Parenthood is like a 20-year sentence, except in jail they let you read."

Mattsa
10-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks. I'm reading it now.

I love the quote:

"I was a great parent before I had children. Parenthood is like a 20-year sentence, except in jail they let you read."

What's the verdict so far?

s35wf
10-18-2008, 05:21 PM
please post info. thanks.

ronpaulhawaii
10-18-2008, 05:30 PM
please post info. thanks.

http://www.endthefed.us/

me3
10-18-2008, 05:40 PM
I've seen AJ call this stuff Patriot Mythology. Things which land people in jail, or worse yet, dead.

The problem is, even if it is true, it doesn't matter. The state owns you. All of you. It only takes one agent, to pull one finger, on one trigger, to end any claim or restitution or petition you may have.

And the state has a lot of agents, many of them are your family and neighbors, people who think that the government is benevolent, and anyone who won't pay their debts or taxes is screwing them and the rest of the wonderful population as a whole.

I'll continue reading this.