PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Pete Nosan of Restore the Republic and the Organizer of the "END THE FED"

IPSecure
10-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Rest in Peace Pete Nosan ~ The Revolution Continues, but it wont be the same...

Dear Friends,on October 10th 2008 we lost another great
Revolutionary. Pete Nosan of Restore the Republic and the Organizer of
the "END THE FED" protest took his own life. He had not filed for income
tax in some time. Last week the IRS went to his work and had his wages
garnished..

Please visit Petes Profile at Restore the Republic.net

http://www.restoretherepublic.net/PeteNosan/

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=1965

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hL6cflPMLo&eurl=http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=1965

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/69408

jcarcinogen
10-17-2008, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hL6cflPMLo&eurl=http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=1965

I didn't know him but my condolences to all of you that did.

Rest in peace buddy, nice tribute video.

RickyJ
10-17-2008, 03:07 PM

garnished.

Only unstable people would kill themselves over money. I kind of doubt he killed himself. Just like the DC Madam didn't kill herself. Like it or not folks our enemy is ruthless and will stop at nothing to keep power.

ghengis86
10-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Nosan family.

I do not know the specific circumstances, but you cannot fight for liberty from beyond the grave. Even when there seems to be no hope, we must perservere. If anybody knows someone in similar dire staits, please encourage them to seek help. We lost a patriot today.

ClockwiseSpark
10-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Took his own life? That is highly suspect.

:(

hopeforamerica
10-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Suicide? I pray he didn't have any children.

ValidusCustodiae
10-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Only unstable people would kill themselves over money. I kind of doubt he killed himself. Just like the DC Madam didn't kill herself. Like it or not folks our enemy is ruthless and will stop at nothing to keep power.

I could be wrong, but it seems like a protest suicide to me, just on the surface. I'm not saying there wasn't foul play involved in his death, but it wouldn't be that surprising (I say this without knowing the man) for him to do this for reasons of principle. Of course he didn't do it over money, this isn't about money. What's going on with the IRS is slavery and it's going to have some profound effects on people.

RCA
10-17-2008, 03:20 PM
I just don't understand why people would turn the gun on themselves.

fr33domfightr
10-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I could be wrong, but it seems like a protest suicide to me, just on the surface. I'm not saying there wasn't foul play involved in his death, but it wouldn't be that surprising (I say this without knowing the man) for him to do this for reasons of principle. Of course he didn't do it over money, this isn't about money. What's going on with the IRS is slavery and it's going to have some profound effects on people.

I think you might be right on this. For sure, there's a lot to dislike about the IRS. He probably would rather be dead than pay them. And he got the final word, "come get your money now, IRS" was probably what he was thinking. It's the ultimate slap in their faces, so to speak. He'll be missed in the freedom movement.

FF

kathy88
10-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Rest in Peace

moostraks
10-17-2008, 03:50 PM
my condolences to those left behind...I would be suspect of the suicide theory, though, and seek an independant investigation if it were my family member. However the level of persecution the government deems fit for those who do not obey upon demand will drive most anyone to seek relief wherever the haven may appear to be.

Jeremy
10-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Suicide is not the answer

CurtisLow
10-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Suicide is not the answer

Right on! http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/3/10/17/f_Shiningstarm_39bc469.gif Sad news. R.I.P.

AJ Antimony
10-17-2008, 04:25 PM

"Give me liberty or give me death."

RickyJ
10-17-2008, 04:29 PM
If I was a truther I would kill myself too.

Really, what does the government have to pay to get decent trolls these days?

RickyJ
10-17-2008, 04:32 PM
my condolences to those left behind...I would be suspect of the suicide theory, though, and seek an independant investigation if it were my family member. However the level of persecution the government deems fit for those who do not obey upon demand will drive most anyone to seek relief wherever the haven may appear to be.

Off the grid beats suicide. He had to know something like this was possible. I highly doubt his solution should it happen would be to waste himself. And that's exactly what he did if this was indeed a suicide, which I highly doubt. He would have wasted whatever he could do for the rest of his life to make this world a better place to live if he did commit suicide. Patriots don't kill themselves, they kill the enemy. He doesn't seem like a person that wanted to waste one moment of his life.

angelatc
10-17-2008, 04:33 PM

Then consider yourself very lucky.

jcarcinogen
10-17-2008, 04:34 PM
That's bad taste in this thread.

Sure he may have been one of those that says 'it was an inside job' but I don't like the fact that anyone that wants a better investigation and more answers is a 'truther'. Very collectivist.

angelatc
10-17-2008, 04:37 PM

garnished..

RIP Pete. Thanks for doing what you did.

For the rest of you all, if the IRS does that to you quit your job and get a new one. They'll come to that job too, so rinse and repeat.

RickyJ
10-17-2008, 04:40 PM
RIP Pete. Thanks for doing what you did.

For the rest of you all, if the IRS does that to you quit your job and get a new one. They'll come to that job too, so rinse and repeat.

Or better yet just live off the grid. Get paid under the table. Illegal aliens do it all the time. Learn Spanish and be an "illegal alien" and you too can live the good life in America. :D

JoshLowry
10-17-2008, 04:53 PM

Two day ban. You just insulted a certain percentage of the forum.

Keep your mouth shut if you have nothing of value to add.

jcarcinogen
10-17-2008, 09:48 PM
self edited.

AbolishTheGovt
10-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Come on.

Everyone reading this should know that if any brother or sister of the Revolution ever falls on hard times, ESPECIALLY HARD TIMES CAUSED BY THE THIEVES OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, they can always ask for help from the Revolution, and we'll do whatever we can to help out. We could have started a chip-in to help Pete with some of the costs of his IRS robbery or something. There's never any need to take your own life.

jcarcinogen
10-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Come on.

Everyone reading this should know that if any brother or sister of the Revolution ever falls on hard times, ESPECIALLY HARD TIMES CAUSED BY THE THIEVES OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, they can always ask for help from the Revolution, and we'll do whatever we can to help out. We could have started a chip-in to help Pete with some of the costs of his IRS robbery or something. There's never any need to take your own life.

As Vonnegut said, "so it goes".

tonesforjonesbones
10-17-2008, 10:00 PM
This is terrible...poor dude, but I suspect whatever it was ..went much deeper than 15,000...he must have been hurting. I hate it so...God Bless him and his family. tones

ClockwiseSpark
10-17-2008, 10:12 PM

You are a piece of garbage.

http://www.ffxils.ca/ethug2.jpg

AdamT
10-17-2008, 10:26 PM
I think you might be right on this. For sure, there's a lot to dislike about the IRS. He probably would rather be dead than pay them. And he got the final word, "come get your money now, IRS" was probably what he was thinking. It's the ultimate slap in their faces, so to speak. He'll be missed in the freedom movement.

FF

I suspect this might be the case. RIP friend.

pacelli
10-17-2008, 10:33 PM

I don't know any of the particulars at all, but this was also my initial emotional impulsive response.

No matter what the reason, my thoughts, condolences, and prayers go out to his family legitimately; disclaimer waived for this sentence.

Micah Dardar
10-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Wow, I didn't know the guy, but that is horrible news. I already had depression problems before I knew about Ron Paul and the real truth, so I can analyze how difficult it could be for some people to live with all that we know when hardly anyone seems to listen enough to grasp the concept.

moostraks
10-18-2008, 06:08 AM
I think those here who can so cavalierly say suicide isn't the answer are failing to grasp just exactly what a toll and how much force the government does put upon those who don't go along with the system. My family has several times been in the mix with certain government entities and they are merciless. They will fabricate information when all else fails if you do not just go along and cooperate with them.

With that personnal experience in mind, I stated: 1)Do not trust the official report until an independant study does prove it was suicide and then 2) please understand that it is indeed possible it was a suicide because of the stress involved when fighting those who control society. Is suicide an answer? No, but sometimes people just don't see any other way out of the box they are put in and we should be compassionate and aware of just how taxing fighting these battles can be upon one's life.

The government does not care for those who stand up against the system and they will make an example of them so the rest of society stays in line. Don't believe me? Wait till you find yourself in the hot seat one day. This isn't some tinfoil conspiracy but a proven fact.

s35wf
10-18-2008, 08:46 AM
RIP

my ordeal with the IRS is just beginning. Didnt file a couple of years. Now a debt of aprx 6k is now 11k with interest & penalties. This while they give the bankers & wallstreet 700 billion! they may take my house if i dont "comply" if they do i guess ill be buying me a tent and looking for the nearest set of woods to set up as home. fuck em. if it comes to it im ready to drop out of society, live like an indian in woods porridiging for fruit & berries, and i will shower in the rain.

RIP , but suicide is not the answer.

END the FED! Abolish the IRS!
Peace to All!