PDA

View Full Version : McCain most likely loses, but he's cheating.

american.swan
10-17-2008, 03:00 PM
McCain is cheating. Plain and simple. Rove is at it again. The Help America Vote Act signed into law by BUSH allows secretaries of state to purge poor, minority, most likely Democratic voters from the voter rolls.

2000 was stolen. We should have had CFR, AIPAC, NWO Gore.
2004 was stolen. We should have had CFR, AIPAC, NWO Kerry.
2008 we should have CFR, AIPAC, NWO Obama, but McCain and Rove are doing everything dirty trick they can to make sure McCain wins. I suspect this is pay back from the 2000 primary race. "I'm going to win now, we'll get you in next"

Watch Michigan where voters who have been evicted are going to have their votes challenged.

check out www.gregpalast.com

cheapseats
10-17-2008, 03:13 PM
McCain is cheating. Plain and simple. Rove is at it again.

Yep.

But so's Obama. I just can't figger out who or what is the mastermind or grand scheme.

Althou-ough, I DID posit early on that a Democratic Demolition Derby featuring not just a woman but a Clinton and not just a black man but a Muslim...BOTH of whom would be likely to lose to landed white gentry in November, particularly while we are at war with a Muslim nation that holds women in contempt...was quintessentially Rovian.

dannno
10-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Well it's a good thing the Republicans sent in an infiltrator to ACORN to make up a bunch of obviously fake voting registers with the same exact signature, so as not to cause any confusion that there was fraud going on..

Otherwise it would look like only the Republicans are cheating.