PDA

View Full Version : The Official Paul Family Walk to Reach 50,000 NH Homes

Bro.Butch
09-06-2007, 05:41 PM
https://www.ronpaul2008.com/events/manchester-nh-rally-canvassing/

This is the beginning of the major push to win NH. Anyone who can help, please make plans now to attend and be a part of this effort to

TAKE BACK OUR NATION FOR LIBERTY...

Any vacation time left ? Use it to help RP win this nomination !

ghemminger
09-06-2007, 05:55 PM
https://www.ronpaul2008.com/events/manchester-nh-rally-canvassing/

This is the beginning of the major push to win NH. Anyone who can help, please make plans now to attend and be a part of this effort to

TAKE BACK OUR NATION FOR LIBERTY...

Any vacation time left ? Use it to help RP win this nomination !

Whoa - should we up the Ron Paul Walk event - It look like the campaign is taking notice...LOL

AFTFNJ
09-06-2007, 05:58 PM
??? I heard there is no tax on liquor there...later that night we can all celebrate our hard work:cool:

ghemminger
09-06-2007, 05:59 PM
??? I heard there is no tax on liquor there...later that night we can all celebrate our hard work:cool:

Yeah - Like that IDEA - you go - we need to get the word out to surrounding Meetups - Make this a BIG MARCHACROSSNH!!!

AFTFNJ
09-06-2007, 06:05 PM
That will be 2nd trip in 1 month...! I just got back form NH today @ 7:30 AM...brutal drive back...!

max
09-06-2007, 06:07 PM

How long a drive is North Jersey to NH?

Michael Ingram
09-06-2007, 06:12 PM
maybe 5 hours is my guess

AFTFNJ
09-06-2007, 06:14 PM
ya about 5 hours

abstrusezincate
09-06-2007, 06:17 PM
This is exactly what I've been wanting to see. We'll definitely help how we can. I don't know how many of our people can go up, but I'll be encouraging them!

AFTFNJ
09-06-2007, 06:17 PM
If we plan something out we can all go together & split the gas if your in NY / NJ. Room for 6 in my suv

Bro.Butch
09-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Yeah - Like that IDEA - you go - we need to get the word out to surrounding Meetups - Make this a BIG MARCHACROSSNH!!!

This is a door to door campaign to get VOTES in the first primary state where it counts, not a light out across country walk. This is an official RP campaign organized effort (mentioned by Rand Paul at the first NH debate) to win support where it matters most in early January. With all due respect to all efforts, IA, NH, SC, MI, FL, WY & NV are the most important states now. Without a victory or 1-2-3 finish in these states, all other states won't matter. If you want to win, these are the states we must win or at least be competitive in to win the nomination and hopefully the POTUS. I could walk the over 300 miles from N.AL to S.AL (my state) and on to the Gulf with a RP sign and it wouldn't make a hill of beans in the grand scheme of presidential politics. it makes a difference what is done in the early states. If successful in those our efforts in our non early states will then make a difference.

IA, NH, SC, MI, FL, WY & NV is what MATTERS (if you want to win).

ghemminger
09-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Why not coordinate it with a National event - Make it REALLY Huge?

kylejack
09-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Coordinating it with a national event robs one or the other of warm bodies. Better to have separate events for the highest turnout possible at both.

Bro.Butch
09-06-2007, 09:32 PM
From what it says about 30 of Ron's relatives will be there. It would be nice if a few hundred would show up to help distribute the lit. It would show them their dad and granddad did the right thing in running !

He said early on he didn't want to be embarassed. It was also stated on RP08.com early on that they thought they could win NH. A major effort in NH would save an embarassing 2 or 3% showing.

If anyone was paying attention to the pre & post debate coverage you will know NH residents want to be asked face to face for their vote. Also 71% are still undecided. That's right 71% of LIKELY republican primary voters. (stated by a NH republican official) It makes the POLL numbers to take on a whole new meaning. It shows someone is LYING to us. Each poll should state that over half of likely voters are undecided, but I haven't heard that reported in the polling data. Have you ?

sickmint79
09-06-2007, 11:17 PM
plus paul's granddaughters are cute.

AFTFNJ
09-06-2007, 11:29 PM
And not drug addicts like some other daughters we know.

Eli
09-06-2007, 11:59 PM
how big are those two cities?

however big they are a 1,000 ppl will tear it up!

JosephTheLibertarian
09-07-2007, 12:12 AM

well.. NH still has some libertarian values left. ;) most libertarian state in the US. If RP can win it anywhere, it'd be in NH!

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 01:02 AM
This is a door to door campaign to get VOTES in the first primary state where it counts, not a light out across country walk. This is an official RP campaign organized effort (mentioned by Rand Paul at the first NH debate) to win support where it matters most in early January. With all due respect to all efforts, IA, NH, SC, MI, FL, WY & NV are the most important states now. Without a victory or 1-2-3 finish in these states, all other states won't matter. If you want to win, these are the states we must win or at least be competitive in to win the nomination and hopefully the POTUS. I could walk the over 300 miles from N.AL to S.AL (my state) and on to the Gulf with a RP sign and it wouldn't make a hill of beans in the grand scheme of presidential politics. it makes a difference what is done in the early states. If successful in those our efforts in our non early states will then make a difference.

IA, NH, SC, MI, FL, WY & NV is what MATTERS (if you want to win).

Nicely said.

LizF
09-07-2007, 01:12 AM
how big are those two cities?

however big they are a 1,000 ppl will tear it up!

They are the 2 most populous cities in NH

Manchester between 107,000 -- 110, 000 depending on the stats:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester,_New_Hampshire

Nashua officially under 88,000:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nashua,_New_Hampshire