PDA

View Full Version : Barr and BJ Lawson got 2 votes today

matratzac
10-17-2008, 01:55 PM
From my girlfriend and I. Did early voting today in NC. I did my best to convince her mom to vote Lawson too but I don't think she did. I know my parents are voting BJ Lawson and all around here I see Lawson signs. It will still be hard for Lawson though, this is a heavily dem area and Price has been "glued" to his seat per se and people are going to be reluctant to vote him out.

I'm excited to see how BJ Lawson comes out though.

Anyway, just wanted to report

Barr got 2 votes today in NC
Lawson got 2 votes today in NC

(also, ironically, the rest of my ticket - governor, lt gov, etc were all libertarians)

libertarian4321
10-17-2008, 02:12 PM
From my girlfriend and I. Did early voting today in NC. I did my best to convince her mom to vote Lawson too but I don't think she did. I know my parents are voting BJ Lawson and all around here I see Lawson signs. It will still be hard for Lawson though, this is a heavily dem area and Price has been "glued" to his seat per se and people are going to be reluctant to vote him out.

(also, ironically, the rest of my ticket - governor, lt gov, etc were all libertarians)

Nice- I love early voting- I will early vote next week.

Unfortunately, though, I can't vote for Larson.

Edit: I meant Lawson. Larson is the Rep candidate in my district.

matratzac
10-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Nice- I love early voting- I will early vote next week.

Unfortunately, though, I can't vote for Larson.

Edit: I meant Lawson. Larson is the Rep candidate in my district.

im so thrilled that it just happens that lawson is not only in my state but also DISTRICT. its so cool that i am able to vote for a huge ron paul endorsement

Dorfsmith
10-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Great work :cool:

Jeremy
10-17-2008, 03:01 PM
im so thrilled that it just happens that lawson is not only in my state but also DISTRICT. its so cool that i am able to vote for a huge ron paul endorsement
you should be sign waving everyday! =)

pacelli
10-17-2008, 03:35 PM

Absolutely! Honk if you see my RP 2008 front license plate :)

qh4dotcom
10-17-2008, 04:14 PM
From my girlfriend and I. Did early voting today in NC. I did my best to convince her mom to vote Lawson too but I don't think she did.

Ask her if she did...and what does she think about the bailout Price voted two times for?

I know my parents are voting BJ Lawson and all around here I see Lawson signs. It will still be hard for Lawson though, this is a heavily dem area and Price has been "glued" to his seat per se and people are going to be reluctant to vote him out.

Thank you for your votes...now go and convince others to do the same...BJ needs your help and donations