PDA

View Full Version : I need your help! Local constitutional candidate needs 2 min from you!

Morerockin
10-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Friends,

Yesterday, I visited the local newspaper along with the 2 other candidates who are seeking this office for a video debate.

Video: http://videos.myrtlebeachonline.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=2293090&item_index=1&all=1&sort=NULL

As you will see, not only was I debating the other 2 candidates, but I also had to take on the moderator as well! I did really well I believe until the moderator saw that I didn't have an understanding on the question regarding development through the state, he went into attack mode. Although I do admit, I did not understand what he was specifically asking and acted as if I wasn't prepared for that question, it turns out that after clarification came from the other 2 candidates that I did in fact know.

I ask that each of you PLEASE watch this debate and comment on it!! I need all of the support that I can get!! Even if you don't want to watch it, please leave me a good comment! One thing I hope that you will see in this video is that even though I may not have all of the lone drawn out 10 minute answers, I am very passionate about this campaign!

WE THE PEOPLE CAN WIN THIS ELECTION!!!!

Thanks,

www.votejarfi.com
www.myspace.com/morerockin

Gage
10-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Wow, very lively debate performance, Matt. If I were a resident of Horry County, I'd definitely be convinced to vote for you, based solely on your enthusiasm and your vigorous stance on those specific issues that were brought up in the debate.

Are there any other upcoming debates between you and your opponents? :confused:

hillertexas
10-17-2008, 06:45 PM
bump

hillertexas
10-17-2008, 10:38 PM
bump

hillertexas
10-18-2008, 01:04 PM
bump