PDA

View Full Version : Must digg EVERYONE MUST READ (not just the people in this forum)

eredeath
10-17-2008, 07:26 AM
char

jmag
10-17-2008, 07:30 AM
Dugg. BUMP. DIGG.

Bruno
10-17-2008, 07:47 AM
dugg

eredeath
10-17-2008, 08:50 AM
char

fr33domfightr
10-17-2008, 09:50 AM
I read some of the thoughts of the guy filing the redress claims to the Supreme Court. It was a long read, so I only finished the part regarding past NY transgressions. It's very interesting, and something I feel everyone should be aware of. The issues in New York and the Federal Government overstepping their authority need to be known by everyone. This is hugely important. I don't think I can stress this enough, this is very serious!!

FF

eredeath
10-17-2008, 10:19 AM
char

pepperpete1
10-17-2008, 10:36 AM
This needs to get more publicity, and i want to help.... I read the entire thing (btw) and am extremely disturbed... any suggestions as to how i can help this foundation besides giving money i don't have? Does anyone know how i can reach more people besides digg and this forum?

I signed the petitions before they were served on our legislators in June. People are asked to continue to sign them.

Everyday, I ask people I meet if they are aware of the 7 petitions of redress. If they are not, I tell them the basics and suggest that they go to We The People Foundation.org and read them and then if they agree with them sign them on line, and to tell others about them.

I sent Ron Paul a letter (snail mail) a few days ago asking him why or why did you of all people not respond to the redress questions of the petitions instead of just passing the petitions on to the clerk of the House?

I probably will not hear back from him as I am not a constituent of his, but one can always hope.;)

eredeath
10-17-2008, 11:53 AM
char

Conza88
10-17-2008, 12:07 PM
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Ron_Paul_on_CNN_American_Morning_10_1708

DIGG :D

Knightskye
10-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Dugg and commented.

Bern
10-17-2008, 01:08 PM
I've shared it with a few thousand friends.

pepperpete1
10-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Don't let this die!
I know it's a lot to read, but do it!
This is your freedom for fuck sake.
There is little more important than getting the government to answer to YOU!!
http://www.ricesigns.com/pictures/W8-1.gif

If we do not do anything else to promote the cause of liberty, this is a must.
Please inform yourself of the petitions and if you agree, sign them.

Bern
10-18-2008, 07:34 AM
Some lawyers offered these comments on his work:

He addresses neither the Commerce Clause nor the Necessary and Proper Clause in his brief. He also does not reference the provision in Article 1, Section 9 for accounting of expenditures from the Treasury.

He's also claiming standing by virtue of him being a taxpayer.

There is no such thing as taxpayer standing.

Guy's a dumbass, being played, or playing the system. Not that he's standing up for the wrong thing....I admire his moxey and dedication.

But assuming that he doesn't understand the issue of standing, you'd think that given his repeated efforts he'd finally figure out that he needs something a little more than the fact that he pays taxes.

Of course, he could very well know that he won't get through the front door b/c of lack of standing, and is using his being denied access to argue that the justice system is corrupt and doing the bidding of The Man, Constitution be damned.

I'll go for dumbass....only b/c he's spending a shitload of time and money going nowhere fast when there's a very simple solution.

He failed to plead latches or follow the rule against perpetuities.

I am afraid he is barred by Dondi.

pepperpete1
10-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Some lawyers offered these comments on his work:

Could you please tell us where you found these comments and who exactly made them?

Bill M DC
10-18-2008, 09:24 AM
It's Time!

eredeath
10-18-2008, 10:20 AM
char

mport1
10-18-2008, 11:23 AM
dugg

eredeath
10-18-2008, 10:08 PM
char

Bern
10-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Could you please tell us where you found these comments and who exactly made them?

Members of another forum that I frequent. I don't know the comment authors personally, but many of them are lawyers.

http*//www.shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19559

jcarcinogen
10-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Listen. After it has been on digg for more than 24 hours, it can NOT make the front page.

eredeath
10-21-2008, 05:23 AM
char

BagOfEyebrows
10-21-2008, 05:34 AM
I signed the petitions before they were served on our legislators in June. People are asked to continue to sign them.

Everyday, I ask people I meet if they are aware of the 7 petitions of redress. If they are not, I tell them the basics and suggest that they go to We The People Foundation.org and read them and then if they agree with them sign them on line, and to tell others about them.

I sent Ron Paul a letter (snail mail) a few days ago asking him why or why did you of all people not respond to the redress questions of the petitions instead of just passing the petitions on to the clerk of the House?

I probably will not hear back from him as I am not a constituent of his, but one can always hope.;)

Ron Paul was following the procedure in the state/federal constitutions... it has to go back down the chain of command, because this has to start on a town/city level, and it can only be moved up by our elected representation (starting at the town/city level, signed off and passed on by each and every level of government it reaches, until it reaches federal.)

It will probably linger for long whiles as it makes its way back down the chain of command... because it takes time for our elected officials to figure out what exactly the procedure is themselves, even though they swear oaths to documents that outline the procedure pretty clearly.