PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist and religion

H Roark
10-17-2008, 02:37 AM
I finished listening to the interview Alex Jones had with Zeitgeist creator Joseph whatever. And I can't believe how rational and reasoned freaken Alex Jones sounds next to that guy! I do think that Alex Jones missed out on asking an obvious question though...

Like why he thinks it is necessary for those that follow any of the Abrahamic religions must denounce them in order to bring on this utopia he envisions? What is it specifically about these religions and in particular Christianity that prevents followers from accepting an economy based on resources?

I believe the answer (http://www.infowars.com/?p=5336) to that question will expose the true agenda behind the Venus Project.

Defining Obscene
10-17-2008, 05:02 AM
Technology isn't going to save us. We don't even understand eachother, and that is the most important thing in the whole world. Zeitgeist is completely feeding off of atheists and anti-establishment people, basically to create their own brand of a new world order and call it something attractive. Don't accept its objective, but realize that we do need more ideas. We do need to find alternatives, but this notion that we are going to have robots replace the work of humans, wow, why doesn't he just come out and say 80% of the population can die now because they don't need our labor?