PDA

View Full Version : Inauguration Day Protest... WASHINGTON, D.C. 01/20/2009

muzzled dogg
10-16-2008, 09:36 PM
lets start planning this counter-inaugural now cause if you're anything like me you're not gonna be happy with either one of the clowns that gets voted in

here's what happened 4 years ago: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_20,_2005_counter-inaugural_protest

with pics: http://www.fudomouth.net/getitimage/ap_counterinaug.htm

who's with me????????????

:eek:

thehighwaymanq
10-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Bump!

tggroo7
10-16-2008, 09:43 PM
but if it's Obama, we are racists! You make me sick, you pig!

muzzled dogg
10-16-2008, 09:44 PM
change sucks

Wadesc
10-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Haha yeah, people will be labeled as McCain supporters.

You just watch.

Nirvikalpa
10-16-2008, 09:45 PM
Sure, let's do it!

QueenB4Liberty
10-16-2008, 09:45 PM
That's so dangerous. :confused:

I mean, with all the cops microwave guns and tasers and rubber bullets and all of that.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
10-16-2008, 09:46 PM
That's so dangerous. :confused:

I mean, with all the cops microwave guns and tasers and rubber bullets and all of that.

Isn't this a good thing? If you can provoke them into hurting civilians, you have a good case against the state

I'd gladly take a tazer or a bullet if it ended up on youtube for the world to see. It's less of a sacrifice than our founders made.

yongrel
10-16-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm on my congressman's waiting list for tickets, and I'd prefer to watch the event calmly, thanyaverymuch.

muzzled dogg
10-16-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm on my congressman's waiting list for tickets, and I'd prefer to watch the event calmly, thanyaverymuch.

sellout

yongrel
10-16-2008, 10:02 PM
sellout

Meh. I prefer to avoid pointless yelling and shouting. Do you have any idea how many different people will be protesting different issues on inauguration day, and how good the Metro PD and secret service are at making them impotent?

If you show up to protest an Obama presidency, you'll be hanging out with a bunch of screaming anti-abortionists holding 10 foot tall pictures of dead babies just like when Bill Clinton won in 92, along with many others. Then, you will be hearded behind a tree by metro PD, where you will be kept rather quiet by sheer distance.

I would prefer to have a memory of the event that doesn't involve screaming and police officers telling me to move back.

RideTheDirt
10-16-2008, 10:18 PM
It'll just be a bunch of skinheads and kkk members, and I will not be tazed because of these idiots.

muzzled dogg
11-03-2008, 09:12 PM
yall are some bitches

ihsv
11-03-2008, 10:00 PM
lets start planning this counter-inaugural now cause if you're anything like me you're not gonna be happy with either one of the clowns that gets voted in

here's what happened 4 years ago: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_20,_2005_counter-inaugural_protest

with pics: http://www.fudomouth.net/getitimage/ap_counterinaug.htm

who's with me????????????

:eek:

Protests only count if someone is willing to listen to you. Now, we saw what happened at the DNC and RNC, and you can bet your bottom dollar that it'll happen on a mega-level at the inauguration. The media will NOT give us any airtime, except perhaps to denegrate us , and the SS will arrange that anyone protesting will be taken out behind the woodshed and spanked for disobedience.

It will NOT change the despot-to-be's policies, and will have neglibable effect on the population's viewpoint. If anything, it will be used to reinforce the media-announced "fact" that we are a bunch of disgruntled, discredited cultists or crack-pot, anti-Government hippies.

We are beyond protests as a solution at this point.

Aratus
11-23-2008, 11:49 AM
the innaugural is expected to have 3 million people be out on the streets!
shemdogg, you must be one of the most dogged organizers going to even
get a media notice for rEVOLUTIOn people in a quiet good way in the middle
of the throng. the guestimate estimate is at an unprecedented level for the city

SnappleLlama
11-23-2008, 11:53 AM
I'd do it. Sign me up! Where do we meet for lunchies and Bunchies??

CountryboyRonPaul
11-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Isn't this a good thing? If you can provoke them into hurting civilians, you have a good case against the state

I'd gladly take a tazer or a bullet if it ended up on youtube for the world to see. It's less of a sacrifice than our founders made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_massacre

Matt Collins
11-23-2008, 12:11 PM
I gave up any protests after the primary. I came to realize that the people who stand outside with picket signs are typically brainless morons regardless of whether or not I agree with them. I don't want to be associated.

Natalie
11-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Most of those people who were at the Bush inaugural protest would be the same people back to cheer for Obama. Hippies... psh.

SnappleLlama
11-23-2008, 12:18 PM
I think it's a good idea, and I'm in! Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest!

thehighwaymanq
11-23-2008, 12:28 PM
Bump it up