View Full Version : Mike Huckabee ahead of pack, earns debate victory

happyphilter
09-06-2007, 04:57 PM
According to this nice link...
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Newsroom.PressRelease&ID=247

njandrewg
09-06-2007, 04:58 PM
such an unbiased source.

Attacking Ron Paul does not show leadership..it shows thuggary. Its like that small mini-thug that gets his last kick in to impress the big boys that already had their kicks

Qiu
09-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Haha, it says that his second place finish in the Foxnews text poll proves that he beat Ron Paul.... who came in first :D :D :D :D

billm317
"Huckabee received 18% of American Idol styled Text Message votes, compared to 15% for Giuliani, 14% for McCain and 12% for Romney."

Did ya forget to include someone in your stats, Mike?

Me personally, I WELCOME Huckabee, McCain and Thompson to the playing field. The only people it's going to hurt is Romney and Giuliani. It will help Ron Paul. So here's to you Mike... keep up the good work!

zhughes315
Wait. So who came in first?

happyphilter
09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Wait. So who came in first?

haha Ron Paul did, according to the phone poll.

max
09-06-2007, 05:02 PM
such an unbiased source.

Attacking Ron Paul does not show leadership..it shows thuggary. Its like that small mini-thug that gets his last kick in to impress the big boys that already had their kicks

Huckabee is a sanctimonious bible-thumping bigot fanatic hypocrite. If Jesus were alive today he'd bitch slap the like of Huckabee from here to Little Rock.

I think MSM is bulding pastor Mike up to keep the naive Christian vote away from RP

Cowlesy
09-06-2007, 05:03 PM
I bought Huckabee an ice cream cone.

Thank you so much for your contribution of $1.00 to my campaign for President!

My campaign will focus on uniting Americans under the cause of a better tomorrow. I believe we must focus on those things that bring us together, not those that tear us apart.

Thank you again for joining me in this endeavor. I can never thank you enough for your support.

Sincerely,

Mike Huckabee

Richandler
09-06-2007, 05:03 PM
I don't know who does the posts for ronpaul2008.com but they need to mention that Ron Paul did come in first place and find that photo, get permission, and post the fact that you couldn't vote twice.

billm317
09-06-2007, 05:05 PM
I think MSM is bulding pastor Mike up to keep the naive Christian vote away from RP

You may be right, but I don't know. To me, he seems a direct competitor to all of the front-runners besides RP.