PDA

View Full Version : Digg: Police on Horseback Tramples Veteran at Obama-McCain Debate

rightofpeople
10-16-2008, 11:08 AM
democracynow.org (http://www.democracynow.org/2008/10/16/15_arrested_outside_presidential_debate_in#) — U.S. military veteran Nick Morgan was left bloodied and nearly unconscious after being trampled by a police officer on horseback. Outside the Obama-McCain debate, at least 15 people were arrested at a protest organized by Iraq Veterans Against the War.

Digg! (http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Police_on_Horseback_Tramples_Veteran_at_Obama_McCa in_Debate)

I probably should have explained this Digg, so it would have been understood over all the other Diggs out there;

The key in this digg is that it has both Obama and McCain's names in the title, without directly offending either of them.

It's not making any attack on either, it just states that a U.S. military veteran (another key aspect, versus merely 'veteran') was trampled at the establishment debates.

Secondary, is that it is using the corrupted and controlled Democracy Now source, a source that many 'liberals' AKA Obama supporters trust.

We should digg this not to just get it to the front page, but to get the message to all sides, especially with the upcoming Presidential debates ('third party').

If you go over the top, or directly attack the people you are trying to reach, then it has no effect.

ItsTime
10-16-2008, 11:12 AM
dugg

acptulsa
10-16-2008, 11:22 AM
We've been Digging it all morning. If you found it through Digg, that's probably why...

rightofpeople
10-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Yes, but this one has a better title and description.

A better chance of going to front page.

acptulsa
10-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Yes, but this one has a better title and description.

A better chance of going to front page.

I think one with Tianmen Square footage interspersed throughout would do more good once it got there. But, good thought, and thank you for the clarification. We won't get anything to the front page by splitting our vote.

CurtisLow
10-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Dugg

If you look at the photo there are three men down and a lady with a bloody nose...

http://zapfu.com/files/p7n0xlhfux6q15q3tiq1.jpg

rightofpeople
10-16-2008, 08:50 PM
I think one with Tianmen Square footage interspersed throughout would do more good once it got there. But, good thought, and thank you for the clarification. We won't get anything to the front page by splitting our vote.

There is already a huge effort right now to fracture our unity.

They do it by posting the same news, but without the same powerful message, and what it does is dilute our efforts, by spreading us in different directions, even on the same topic.

It looks like the 3rd party debate is actually now being taken over by Democracy Now in order to control it. I mean why would they schedule the debate on the same day that www.thirdpartyticket.com was going to have theirs.

This is clear sign that Democracy Now is way to infect and control the revolution.

I just hope third party can reschedule and get the parties to the NY debate anyway, and take advantage of them!

rightofpeople
10-16-2008, 09:31 PM
I probably should have explained this Digg, so it would have been understood over all the other Diggs out there;

The key in this digg is that it has both Obama and McCain's name in the title, without directly offending either of them.

It's not making any attack on either, it just states that a U.S. military veteran (another key aspect, versus merely 'veteran') was trampled at the establishment debates.

Secondary, is that it is using the corrupted and controlled Democracy Now source, a source that many 'liberals' AKA Obama supporters trust.

We should have dugg this like mad, not just to get it to the front page, but to get the message to all sides, especially with the upcoming Presidential debates.

If you go over the top, or directly attack the people you are trying to reach, then it has no effect.

There are still 12 hours left...

rightofpeople
10-16-2008, 10:42 PM
94 Diggs