PDA

View Full Version : Lame GOP form letter

Pauls' Revere
10-16-2008, 10:10 AM
My reply was:

ONE FOR LIBERTY, AND LIBERTY FOR ALL! GO RON PAUL!
VIVA LA R3VOLUTION!

--Got this lame form letter in my inbox.---

Dear Supporter,

Since launching the McCain Nation House Party feature on our website, thousands of events have been held in every state in the country for John McCain and Sarah Palin.
Our final national event day, McCain Nation Super Saturday, will be held October 25th.

I'm asking you to take a few minutes today and visit www.JohnMcCain.com/McCainNation to sign up to host or attend one of these events in your neighborhood.

As a host or attendee of a Super Saturday event, you'll gather with friends and neighbors to make calls or go door-to-door for the McCain-Palin campaign. These are critical get-out-the-vote efforts that will make a difference in electing John McCain and Sarah Palin as our next president and vice president.

As a special kick-off to the event, you'll have the unique opportunity to participate in a conference call hosted by John McCain. Senator McCain will give an exclusive campaign update and take caller questions.

Event hosts who register their events online through McCain Nation will also have access to event planning resources and materials for you and your guests.

Please sign up for McCain Nation's Super Saturday on October 25th. It's an event you don't want to miss.

Sincerely,
Christian Ferry
Deputy Campaign Manager