PDA

View Full Version : CNN Coverage 16 Talking Heads with Computers

Change
10-15-2008, 09:26 PM
If you don't think the voter can decide, we can count on CNN to tell them who won the debate, (Obama) of course, and the exact outcome of the Presidential Race before it happens, (Obama) of course.

I thought it was a LOSER move to have so many talking heads and computers on the coverage of the debate. It goes to show you how much the media has invested in the outcome of the election. Once again, instead of covering the debate, they are becoming part of it.

Silly at this point to consider any of this CNN analysis worthy of news coverage. Just overload.

RSLudlum
10-15-2008, 09:55 PM
If you don't think the voter can decide, we can count on CNN to tell them who won the debate, (Obama) of course, and the exact outcome of the Presidential Race before it happens, (Obama) of course.

I thought it was a LOSER move to have so many talking heads and computers on the coverage of the debate. It goes to show you how much the media has invested in the outcome of the election. Once again, instead of covering the debate, they are becoming part of it.

Silly at this point to consider any of this CNN analysis worthy of news coverage. Just overload.

Even the more reason to watch it on C-SPAN and listen to viewers call in afterwords to get a real feel of what's on voters' minds. There were quite a few callers saying they were still undecided and wanted to hear more, and 2 RP supporters called in during the short time I continued to tune in.

Matt Collins
10-16-2008, 07:59 AM
2 RP supporters called in during the short time I continued to tune in.:D Kind of like the old days :p

Bruno
10-16-2008, 08:00 AM
It looked pretty silly to have them all packed around the table without any elbow room.