PDA

View Full Version : Does Lou Dobbs like Ron Paul

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 04:21 PM
i was curious ,he is ranting against goverment.Does anyone know?,maybe we should court Lou Dobbs,he is pissed at big giverment:)

Kuldebar
09-06-2007, 04:24 PM
No. Lou Dobbs is a great opponent of NAU, etc. but while he claims to be an independent, he is a progressive and supports government entitlement programs and activist government policies. He is a believer of the old idea that with the "right people, namely democrats, in charge" the big government system can work.

It's a management problem to him.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 04:27 PM
oh well ugh click;)

BuddyRey
09-06-2007, 04:33 PM
No. Lou Dobbs is a great opponent of NAU, etc. but while he claims to be an independent, he is a progressive and supports government entitlement programs and activist government policies. He is a believer of the old idea that with the "right people, namely democrats, in charge" the big government system can work.

It's a management problem to him.

I thought Dobbs was a non-partisan populist. I could be wrong though.

Even if he is a Dem, he still might be an RP guy. People are crossing over every day. ;)

Kuldebar
09-06-2007, 04:48 PM
I thought Dobbs was a non-partisan populist. I could be wrong though.

Even if he is a Dem, he still might be an RP guy. People are crossing over every day. ;)

Populist and progressive, fairly interchangeable labels. He identifies himself as an independent, but his political philosophy is definitely at home in democratic territory. And, I don't disagree with you, it doesn't rule him out as ever supporting Paul, but he has had a lot of opportunities to do so based on the stances he espouses on his news show.

Richandler
09-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Yah Lou Dobbs is a confused man criticizing the administration and then the democrates. If he believe that the goverment is a management problem well he certainly has pointed out that all his options suck. Hopefully he will realize that Ron Paul does have the right idea.

max
09-06-2007, 05:09 PM
i was curious ,he is ranting against goverment.Does anyone know?,maybe we should court Lou Dobbs,he is pissed at big giverment:)

Lou Dobbs has a bug up his ass about Muslims..he hates them and he is totally pro-war.

Plus, the top brass at CNN are all Zionist Jews and would never tolerate any pro Ron Paul leaning...

In fact, wolf blitzer used to work for AIPAC (the Israel Lobby) as a press secrtary

Lord Xar
09-06-2007, 05:33 PM
well, lou dobbs hits the illegal immigration problem very very hard, so I dig him for that.