PDA

View Full Version : Frank Luntz's Sheeple on Fox News

socialize_me
10-15-2008, 08:24 PM
BAAAAAA!! Absolutely horrendous....sickening..."I like how they spoke to the Middle Class" - random female Obamatron

"Let the people think they govern and they will be governed" - William Penn

Lew Rockwell would say these punkasses are getting OWNED by debate BS. As the late great George Carlin said, "They don't give a shit about you; they don't care about you!"

brandon
10-15-2008, 08:29 PM
Does he have his magical mystery machine?

socialize_me
10-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Does he have his magical mystery machine?

Yes, all the bells and whistles with the response chart and focus group. How can you honestly go around saying you love your job?? You hand morons dials to see how they will respond to these clowns, and then you point back pointless statistics. I mean, what kind of statistician would for one survey from a sample size of only 15 people?? How the hell accurate could that be?? Not to mention they're all basically morons..they cross over on support between McCain and Obama. They support Obama's health care plan, yet they like McCain's "do it yourself" BS??? How intellectually hypocritical can you get??

brandon
10-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Yes, all the bells and whistles with the response chart and focus group. How can you honestly go around saying you love your job?? You hand morons dials to see how they will respond to these clowns, and then you point back pointless statistics. I mean, what kind of statistician would for one survey from a sample size of only 15 people?? How the hell accurate could that be?? Not to mention they're all basically morons..they cross over on support between McCain and Obama. They support Obama's health care plan, yet they like McCain's "do it yourself" BS??? How intellectually hypocritical can you get??

And he carefully selects the 15 participants. He gets thousands of people to fill out lengthy surveys, and then he picks the people that he wants to be part of the focus group based on their answers.

I was in one of his focus groups before...I had to lie my ass off to get in.

libertarian4321
10-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Fuck you Frank!