PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Constitution has Right to Privacy

Knightskye
10-15-2008, 07:53 PM
He must mean just abortion. Otherwise, he wouldn't have voted to reauthorize the Patriot Act, and vote for the FISA Amendments Act.

Thrashertm
10-15-2008, 07:55 PM
bingo.

What a fucking hypocrite.

Jeremy
10-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Maybe he believes that parents can kill their children because of privacy rights as well.

devil21
10-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Yeah I was wondering where the right to privacy (other than the obvious 4th amendment search and seizure) is in the Constitution.

AbolishTheGovt
10-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah I was wondering where the right to privacy (other than the obvious 4th amendment search and seizure) is in the Constitution.

Yeah. That's it. Haven't you heard? The 4th amendment protects women from fetuses being able to search their wombs and seize their nutrients.

itsthepathocrats
10-15-2008, 08:05 PM
eom

ItsTime
10-15-2008, 08:07 PM
I have never seen a liar so blunt as he is, besides hitler. But you would think with all the info we have his lies would be paper thin....

Swmorgan77
10-15-2008, 08:11 PM
He must mean just abortion. Otherwise, he wouldn't have voted to reauthorize the Patriot Act, and vote for the FISA Amendments Act.

Yeah quite a hypocrisy coming from someone who voted for the Patriot Act.

Of course, he's right in that there is a presumed right of privacy in the 4th amendment... however States were asserting it long before the Federal Bill of Rights was, and the idea that Federal involvement is necessary for a right to exist or be enforced is totally wrong.

Then, of course there's the question of whether this right to privacy even applies to abortion and supercedes the right to life of an unborn child.

Lucid American
10-15-2008, 08:56 PM
I have never seen a liar so blunt as he is, besides hitler. But you would think with all the info we have his lies would be paper thin....

As Obama??? Really? How about, uh, McCain?

McCain sold his soul after Bush handed it to him in 2000. I think McCain has lusted the presidency ever since.

InterestedParticipant
10-15-2008, 09:12 PM

Ummm, they're trained psychopaths (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/execution/who/profile.html) who don't get to this level if they cannot deceive the public.

crhoades
10-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Colbert just called out McBama on voting for this stuff.

Alawn
10-15-2008, 10:21 PM
As Obama??? Really? How about, uh, McCain?

McCain sold his soul after Bush handed it to him in 2000. I think McCain has lusted the presidency ever since.

As much as I hate McCain, Obama is much closer to Hitler and much more of a liar.

Knightskye
10-16-2008, 02:54 AM
Colbert just called out McBama on voting for this stuff.

Voting for what stuff?

And I thought the Colbert Report was on at 11:30 p.m., after The Daily Show. :eek: