PDA

View Full Version : Free Ron Paul Bumper Stickers.....

G-khan
05-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Just call [admin edit] and ask for the 3 free stickers..

[admin edit] Please buy your own stickers. Thanks!

BW4Paul
05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Just call [admin edit] and ask for the 3 free stickers..

Done.

Goodness knows I've put enough money and time into this campaign that it'll be fun to get a few freebies! :p

ARealConservative
05-29-2007, 12:00 PM
done.

She sounded a little flustered.

her ` "Where are you guys hearing aobut this"

me ~ "on the internet"

her ~ "oh- I don't think we have enough bumper stickers then"

me ~ "I hope we need 100 million when it's all said and done".

lucky
05-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Free? My last one cost me $250

ksuguy
05-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Do you have any pictures of what the stickers look like?

ARealConservative
05-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Free? My last one cost me $250

what? I send $1000 in and didn't even get a thank you email.

I just figured they are running a tight campaign - as any limited government type would. :D

Harald
05-29-2007, 12:23 PM
I think it is a bad idea to drain campaign funds for getting free bumper stickers.
You contributions are capped at 2300, buying bumper stickers is not.

They are not actually free. Somebody else donated the money for them

ARealConservative
05-29-2007, 12:26 PM
I think it is a bad idea to drain campaign funds for getting free bumper stickers.
You contributions are capped at 2300, buying bumper stickers is not.

They are not actually free. Somebody else donated the money for them

considered all the money spent - all the time walking around my neighborhood - I think a free bumper sticker isn't asking for too much.

And it is does increase name recognition. I urge every single American to seek out a free Ron Paul bumper sticker and put it in a predominate location on their car.

DrStrabismus
05-29-2007, 12:27 PM
you can buy stickers and buttons from their campaign store (click on campaign store www.ronpaul2008.com ) and save them the funds

Brandybuck
05-29-2007, 12:43 PM
You can skip one double latte, and use the money saved to buy a bumper sticker.

If you want the "Whining for Freebies" campaign, that's over there to the left with Hilary and Obama... :D

ARealConservative
05-29-2007, 12:48 PM
You can skip one double latte, and use the money saved to buy a bumper sticker.

If you want the "Whining for Freebies" campaign, that's over there to the left with Hilary and Obama... :D

no. the HQ needs to get moving.

We are passionate - but we should be able to hand out free bumper stickers too.

Wake up folks - you aren't going to win this election voting in online polls and posting on youtube.

Dave
05-29-2007, 01:31 PM
I can't believe anyone thinks that HQ should be spending time fielding requests for "free" anything. Dr. Paul would not endorse this kind of thinking.

If you want something, use your own money and buy it. We're not entitled to anything. I've bought my own stickers and donated to the campaign - the only thing I expect in return is that Dr. Paul and his staff use the money to the best of their ability and I trust them to do that.

ARealConservative
05-29-2007, 01:43 PM
I can't believe anyone thinks that HQ should be spending time fielding requests for "free" anything. Dr. Paul would not endorse this kind of thinking.

If you want something, use your own money and buy it. We're not entitled to anything. I've bought my own stickers and donated to the campaign - the only thing I expect in return is that Dr. Paul and his staff use the money to the best of their ability and I trust them to do that.

this is [admin edit] mentatility at its finest.

you aren't going to beat the system by ignoring the system.

I'm staryting to get the dinstinct feeling that 99% of you people sit around on the internet lashing out at others and think that is the ticket to winning.

I've personally sent in $1000. I have printed off well over 5000 flyers and hand delivered them to people - not IP address'.

I want to be able to hand out free bumber stickers and pins too. But economy of scale means I can't get a good deal anyway - so they should be providing us this stuff at some point - and snide remark about double latte's isn't helping anything.

JoshLowry
05-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Please buy your own stickers.

If you want stickers, buy them then subtract that amount from how much you were going to donate.

Donating and buying are not the same thing.

Lots of people work very hard for his campaign. Please don't expect anything more out your efforts or donations than a great president that we can admire and respect.

ARealConservative
05-29-2007, 01:48 PM
Please buy your own stickers.

If you want stickers, buy them then subtract that amount from how much you were going to donate.

Donating and buying are not the same thing.

Lots of people work very hard for his campaign. Please don't expect anything more out your efforts or donations than a great president that we can admire and respect.

good idea. At $3.50 a pop :eek: