PDA

View Full Version : Debate article linked by Drudge has no mention of RP

LizF
09-06-2007, 04:07 PM
I found it curious that the debate article Drudge linked to (of the countless articles he could have chosen) had absolutely no mention of RP or the exchange between RP & Huckabee, but plenty of ink about Fred Thompson who wasn't even there. :rolleyes:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070906/D8RFSTSO2.html

Mr. White
09-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Is entire banner last night was devoted to fred, hes pandering to his audience.

Richandler
09-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Well the MSM seems to be saying McCain won the debate for some really stupid reason I imagine. Where are the beat the press sections to nail fox.

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-06-2007, 04:21 PM
That's fine with me if they prop up McCain. All the more to split the neocon vote!

I want a dead heat among several neocons, and one Ron Paul to clean up.

LizF
09-06-2007, 04:24 PM
I love your new photo Scribbler! :)

richard1984
09-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Shameful.

I wish there were an efficient way to expose the truth about this inane censoring of Ron Paul to the masses.

If only more people had the experience that I (and I'm sure several others on this forum) had last night while watching the FAUX News channel--it was vividly obvious that they are a propaganda machine. I think that last night Dr. Paul's presence shed light into the dark, shadowy corners of the old, controlled corporate media in a way that I personally hadn't experienced before (of course, I've hardly ever watched the notoriously corrupt channel before--and I don't have cable in my apartment anyway).

From the nauseatingly excessive attention given to Fred Thompson under the guise of "we're talking about it because that's what people are talking about" (...haha...grrrrr :mad: ) to the blatant, unrepentant, ignorant treatment of Dr. Paul.

The disrespect was shameful, outrageous, dishonorable, unpatriotic, rude, despicable, etc. etc. etc. (I can't express my feelings in words).
Oh, if only we could communicate to the masses. The damn monopoly over the media and the airwaves...it's a big problem. I wish we could come up with some good way to reverse or counteract the effect of Big Brother's media-minions. WE know that people LOVE Ron Paul once they hear him, get to know him, learn about him, etc. We have to convince people that he can win and that he must win.

I talked to more people than usual about Ron Paul today, and every single one of them believed that he doesn’t have a chance--that he can’t win. But then after talking to them for a minute and reminding them that they can’t believe the media (which everyone agreed with), they seemed to begin to understand and to believe that he CAN win and that he MUST win.

I think that the debate last night helped us a great deal.

We’ll see what happens...but I’m optimistic.

Cowlesy
09-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Ron Paul could capture Osama with his bare hands and Matt Drudge wouldn't report it. It's my homepage at work and never have I once seen an article linked to Drudge that has a mention of Ron Paul.