PDA

View Full Version : What else can Jackson do to get McCain elected?

yokna7
10-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Jesse Jackson once again has Obama making press releases to disassociate himself from comments made by Jackson. It was a big one too! Saying "Obama would lessen zionist infuence.." If people actually remember going into the voting booth, McCain could just pull it out.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/768

thats a slightly related link, here's fix news leak (but it quotes jesse):
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/14/jackson-zionists-will-lose-influence-under-obama/

torchbearer
10-15-2008, 02:00 PM
People still listen to Jessie?

yokna7
10-15-2008, 02:02 PM

Well he's a moron, so yes probably.

azminuteman
10-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Jesse Jackson once again has Obama making press releases to disassociate himself from comments made by Jackson. It was a big one too! Saying "Obama would lessen zionist infuence.." If people actually remember going into the voting booth, McCain could just pull it out.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/768

thats a slightly related link, here's fix news leak (but it quotes jesse):
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/14/jackson-zionists-will-lose-influence-under-obama/

What's wrong with getting rid of Zionist influence????
They're American Traitors and cowards anyway.

Those Israeli first Jews need to go back to the homeland and fight their own damn wars that they bring everybody into.

One of the greatest things that could happen to this country is for AIPAC to get sent packing and for something disastrous to happen to Israel - especially when the US has no money to help.

How many pro-Israel Jewish soldiers are serving in the US Armed forces?

Spirit of '76
10-15-2008, 02:37 PM

My aunt used to be a dean at UVA back when Jesse Jackson's son was playing football for them. Her seats for the games were just a couple rows over from his.

I remember that one of her friends had a running joke. Every single game, he's yell out, "Hey, Jesse!"

Jackson would turn around to smile and wave, and the guy would yell, "GET A JOB!"

Jesse fell for it every time.

CurtisLow
10-15-2008, 04:54 PM
My aunt used to be a dean at UVA back when Jesse Jackson's son was playing football for them. Her seats for the games were just a couple rows over from his.

I remember that one of her friends had a running joke. Every single game, he's yell out, "Hey, Jesse!"

Jackson would turn around to smile and wave, and the guy would yell, "GET A JOB!"

Jesse fell for it every time.

lmao!

tonesforjonesbones
10-15-2008, 04:58 PM
You know..when I read that article I thought the very same thing. I 'm sure Jesse Jackson dispises Obama..remember..Jesse and al sharpton BOTH ran for president and got exactly NOWHERE..then this kid who is bi racial comes along and sweeps it. Remember Jesse said he wanted to cut his gonads off...lol. Jackson wants to tank Obama bad..lol. I can only hope the jews paid attention to that article and vote for McCain lololl.. tones

yokna7
10-16-2008, 08:38 AM
What's wrong with getting rid of Zionist influence????
They're American Traitors and cowards anyway.

Those Israeli first Jews need to go back to the homeland and fight their own damn wars that they bring everybody into.

One of the greatest things that could happen to this country is for AIPAC to get sent packing and for something disastrous to happen to Israel - especially when the US has no money to help.

I am not advocating zionism. I am just saying the zionist movement has a lot of clout in the political arena, and the media drills the idea that israel is such a great ally of ours into the heads of viewers.

silus
10-16-2008, 04:09 PM
I find it funny that Obama has to dissociate himself from the implication that he "would not put Israel's first" anymore.

I have learned that often times only an outsider can make us aware of our insanity. What the hell is going on??

silus
10-16-2008, 04:12 PM

Never met one that gives two shits about Israel's problem. The only thing we know is that its NOT OURS.