PDA

View Full Version : My biggest concern

dude58677
09-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Ron Paul will win the primaries because he has the most passionate voters but the neocons at the Republican Convention will select someone else. Now tradition at the Demorcatics and Republican convention has the winner of the primaries automatically getting the nomination but in Ron Paul's case this might not happen. Any ideas how we can solve this issue?

The establishment hates Ron Paul and they will do everything to take control of the Republican National Convention delegate nomination vote.

belian78
09-06-2007, 03:56 PM
grab your pitchforks, and strap in. it'll be a bumpy ride. ;)

quickmike
09-06-2007, 03:58 PM
grab your pitchforks, and strap in. it'll be a bumpy ride. ;)

I agree............... people will pay the ultimate price for this, if it happens that is.

hard@work
09-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Do you know any Ron Paul supporter that will stop campaigning until the very end no matter what the outcome?

We're in this to wind, until the very end.

noxagol
09-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Well if that happens you will have a HUGE wake up call for America. I know I will be up in arms, almost literally depending on the situation, and so will my friends.

Elwar
09-06-2007, 04:02 PM
That's why you need to become a Republican delegate.

I plan on working with my local meetup group to become one as well.

We all need to do this.

dude58677
09-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Here's what we do. We get meetup groups to pose as Romney supporters and then we go into the convention and vote for Ron Paul. If they are going to lie and cheat for tyranny then we should lie and cheat for freedom.

Elwar
09-06-2007, 04:18 PM
This is the most important message concerning this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=161866&postcount=25

Michael Ingram
09-06-2007, 04:18 PM
We are not lying and cheating, we are rising up against the government as the constitution said

RevolutionSD
09-06-2007, 04:22 PM
We're never going to stop.
No way, not if Paul loses unfairly, or even if he loses fairly.

This freedom movement is HERE TO STAY.

All this is about FAR MORE than Ron Paul, and we will fight this battle all the way to the end, whatever that is.

dude58677
09-06-2007, 04:29 PM
We are not lying and cheating, we are rising up against the government as the constitution said

If they are playing dirty it would not hurt to play a little dirty either.

I take it back it is not cheating but if they are lying to have Ron Paul cheated out of a nomination and Presidency then we need to play dirty with the establishment.

fj45lvr
09-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Any ideas how we can solve this issue?.

LOCK AND LOAD....Let's ROLL....

is it so hard to see the disconnect between paying people to supposedly "shoot" bad guys in foreign lands CONTRASTED to doing nothing to the REAL bad guys that are attacking our freedoms here at home???? WHY people can't clearly see that and how ridiculous it is, is totally beyond me. See how FAR we have fallen from what the Second Amendment was intended to insure???

katao
09-06-2007, 04:52 PM
We're never going to stop.
No way, not if Paul loses unfairly, or even if he loses fairly.

This freedom movement is HERE TO STAY.

All this is about FAR MORE than Ron Paul, and we will fight this battle all the way to the end, whatever that is.

Amen, brother.

ghemminger
09-06-2007, 05:00 PM
LOCK AND LOAD....Let's ROLL....

is it so hard to see the disconnect between paying people to supposedly "shoot" bad guys in foreign lands CONTRASTED to doing nothing to the REAL bad guys that are attacking our freedoms here at home???? WHY people can't clearly see that and how ridiculous it is, is totally beyond me. See how FAR we have fallen from what the Second Amendment was intended to insure???

Remember, this is a public forum and any gov't agency can look at this information:(

hummtide
09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Ron Paul will win the primaries because he has the most passionate voters but the neocons at the Republican Convention will select someone else. Now tradition at the Demorcatics and Republican convention has the winner of the primaries automatically getting the nomination but in Ron Paul's case this might not happen. Any ideas how we can solve this issue?

The establishment hates Ron Paul and they will do everything to take control of the Republican National Convention delegate nomination vote.

YEAH.. INSURRECTION!

fj45lvr
09-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Remember, this is a public forum and any gov't agency can look at this information:(

who cares?? It is our Duty as outlined in our own Declaration of Independence to handle crap like this "scenario".....read my sig. Dr. Paul realizes we are overdue as well. WHat does it have to take???

They tell us, sir, that we are weak—unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?
Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature has placed in our power. Three millions of people armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us