PDA

View Full Version : Use FDT's LTE Tool

Suzu
09-06-2007, 03:26 PM
I've used this to send LTEs about Ron Paul, it works great:

http://www.fred08.com/SpreadTheWord/SpreadTheWord.aspx

nullvalu
09-06-2007, 03:29 PM
pretty sweet! i'm not much of a wordsmith but i'll give it a try :)

kylejack
09-06-2007, 03:31 PM
THANKS, Fred!

How could he possibly have thought this was a good idea?

AlexAmore
09-06-2007, 03:51 PM
This is awesome! Thanks!

Elwar
09-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Great tool, thanks Fred.

Just submitted my LTE.

Maybe next time I'll do what they ask and tell the newspapers what I think about Fred!

kylejack
09-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Just had a thought...maybe these are being held in a queue to be approved by a Thompson employee?

Thom1776
09-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Here's my LTE:

A True Conservative Republican

When I woke up Thursday morning and learned the news, I was ecstatic! There was a true conservative running for the Republican presidential nomination! I don't have to settle for the RINO, neo-conservatives that are Romney, Giuliani or McCain. No, there is a true conservative in the sense of Ronald Reagan who wants to reduce the size of government, redirect our military to protect OUR nation and not police the world, and restore individual liberty and prosperity to all Americans by returning to the rule of law, the law of the land: The United States Constitution.

I saw and read about Ron Paul's performance in the New Hampshire debate last night. There truly is hope for America!

Elwar
09-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Here's one I wrote from a made up name (William D Berg) from Paduca TN in support of Fred Thompson:

Hi, I found this thing on Fred Thompsons web site that shewed me how to send a letter to all of these papers so I'm sending one out to you so that I can tell you what I think about Fred like it tells me to.

I like Fred Thompsons because he has a low voice. And he is tall.

Oh ya, and he's an actor too. Like Sean Penn.

nullvalu
09-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Here's mine:

Ron Paul Supporters - We're Real

Up until recently, the media has treated Ron Paul supporters as some kind of mythical entity, only living online and having little affect in the "real world". Well, the Republican debate on Sept. 5 proved one thing, we're real. Ron Paul won the debate with 33% of the votes cast.

Unlike any of the other presidential candidates, Ron Paul's message is about unity and liberty. His supporters are not only conservatives, but liberals and independents for a variety of reasons. Perhaps the greatest reason is his call for a complete withdrawal from Iraq; a stance which most traditional conservatives and classical liberals who are disenfranchised with Bush; would agree with.

During the debate, Ron Paul paraphrased a great quote from one of our founding fathers, "If we sacrifice Liberty for Security, we get neither." This statement is just as true today as it was 200 years ago.

If you are a liberty-loving American who is not thrilled with the other presidential candidates, check out Ron Paul and consider joining the "Ron Paul Revolution". You can sign up with 40,000 fellow grassroots volunteers by going to http://ronpaul.meetup.com.

McDermit
09-06-2007, 05:19 PM
I wonder if they're being sent in real time, or if someone at Fred HQ is screening them.