PDA

View Full Version : The Mike Church Show on Sirius

rajibo
09-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Wow! It's Ron Paul Day on talk radio.

I've been listening to the Mike Church show and he said that even though every other talk show host is touting the Paul/Huckabee exchange as the highlight, he believes the most significant thing is that Republican candidates on that stage actually laughed at the idea of limited government. He was very disturbed that so called conservatives would find the idea of reducing the size of government funny.

He also played the Paul/Huckabee exchange in it's entirety. He said that although he sides with Huckabee on the issue and believes he won, that Ron Paul's ideas are well thought out and based on classic conservative ideas and that there is room for debate.

Good stuff.

BuddyRey
09-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Wow! It's Ron Paul Day on talk radio.

I've been listening to the Mike Church show and he said that even though every other talk show host is touting the Paul/Huckabee exchange as the highlight, he believes the most significant thing is that Republican candidates on that stage actually laughed at the idea of limited government. He was very disturbed that so called conservatives would find the idea of reducing the size of government funny.

He also played the Paul/Huckabee exchange in it's entirety. He said that although he sides with Huckabee on the issue and believes he won, that Ron Paul's ideas are well thought out and based on classic conservative ideas and that there is room for debate.

Good stuff.

SWEET!!! It seems I've misjudged Mike Church!

Matt Collins
02-18-2010, 01:49 PM
SWEET!!! It seems I've misjudged Mike Church!
He has evolved into a better level of understanding :)