PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with Lawson, Conley, and others??

socialize_me
10-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Ominous enough title?? :D

Just was curious how the candidates are doing. I donated to Lawson's money bomb last week, but I wasn't sure how well Conley and Lawson (And any others that I might be missing) are doing in the polls. Does anyone know if those two have a good chance or not, or can at least provide some recent local polling or news?? Thanks!

Knightskye
10-14-2008, 09:06 PM
http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/bear.gif

RSLudlum
10-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Conley is only 9 points behind Graham. He has done no media advertising and is getting no support from the Democratic Party! Conley does alot of traveling, speaking and radio interviews, which his opponent Graham can't do bc. he's too busy being McCain's puppy dog, and voting for 'more bailout' ;)

socialize_me
10-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Well I'm not trying to troll or anything, I just wanted to know if they are close or ahead in the polls. If they are losing by double digits, then calling me a troll (or bear w/e the buck that means) only makes you a hopeless romantic. Just want some reality doused on La-La Land if indeed they are facing double digit deficits. If Conley/Lawson were ahead by 12 points in the polls, I'm sure everyone here would be saying their opposition doesn't have a chance and they're grilling them. Isn't it ironic how if they're down by 12 points that "there's still a long way to go"? Be realistic, that's all I'm asking. Gimme some data if anyone's got it.

socialize_me
10-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Conley is only 9 points behind Graham. He has done no media advertising and is getting no support from the Democratic Party! Conley does alot of traveling, speaking and radio interviews, which his opponent Graham can't do bc. he's too busy being McCain's puppy dog, and voting for 'more bailout' ;)

I see, thank you. How about Lawson?? The guy is loaded with cash now from Ron Paul Helicopters :)