PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff just mentioned on Anderson Cooper 360 Oct'14

StateofTrance
10-14-2008, 08:36 PM
They showed a clip of Peter criticizing Greenspan and mentioned Peter being an economic advisor of Ron Paul :D

Zera
10-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Saw it, good stuff. It was talking about their list of 10 people responsible for the economical meltdown thing, and they list someone new everyday. Today it was Greenspan, and when they wanted to give the reason why, they went to an older Schiff clip of him explaining why Greenspan is an idiot.

This was something great in my opinion, it's starting to show more and more to the people and the media who have been exposing Schiff more now how smart he really is. (ok, terribly worded sentence, but hopefully you got the point)

ashura
10-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Tube please, if anyone got the chance.

Bruno
10-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Saw it, good stuff. It was talking about their list of 10 people responsible for the economical meltdown thing, and they list someone new everyday. Today it was Greenspan, and when they wanted to give the reason why, they went to an older Schiff clip of him explaining why Greenspan is an idiot.

This was something great in my opinion, it's starting to show more and more to the people and the media who have been exposing Schiff more now how smart he really is. (ok, terribly worded sentence, but hopefully you got the point)

Thank you, that is encouraging to hear, I agree.

rprprs
10-14-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes, but unfortunately, the clip was misused. They used it as a dig of Greenspan, but then put him on their "Bad Guy" list, not for reasons in line with Schiff's criticism, but, rather, because of what they perceived as Greenspan's staunch support of the Free Market.:mad:

Zera
10-14-2008, 09:20 PM
Yes, but unfortunately, the clip was misused. They used it as a dig of Greenspan, but then put him on their "Bad Guy" list, not for reasons in line with Schiff's criticism, but, rather, because of what they perceived as Greenspan's staunch support of the Free Market.:mad:

True, but still, better than nothing. At least they're criticizing him some bit.