PDA

View Full Version : Boston Tea Party candidate Charles Jay to be interviewed on Restore the Republic.

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
10-14-2008, 02:25 PM
Tonight at 8PM ET the Boston Tea Party's candidate Charles Jay will be on Restore the Republic radio. You can tune in at http://rtrradio.com/

If you have any questions for Mr. Jay, please let me know and I will try to add them to my show.

Thank you.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
10-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I have a question for him.

Why does he support calling Bob Barr a racist????

Why is does he think the Confederate Flag's racist???

"On July 5, Jay posted a graphic designed by his vice-presidential running mate, Thomas Knapp, that depicts Bob Barr alongside known racists Strom Thurmond, George Wallace, and Lester Maddox, with a Confederate flag in the background. The blog entry is entitled “Look out for those ‘Dixiecrats!’”

Bob Barr is NOT a racist and niether is the Confederate Flag.

Various groups have distorted the real meaning of the Confederate Flag for their own purposes. The Confederate Battle Flag represents all Southern, and even Northern, Confederates regardless of race or religion and is the symbol of less government, less taxes, and the right of the people to govern themselves. It is flown in memory and honor of our Confederate ancestors and veterans who willingly shed their blood for Southern independence.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/uh2214/black4.jpg

Richie
10-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Wow! I didn't know Charles Jay did that! *reconsiders voting for the ultimate candidate of the south, Chuck Baldwin*

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
10-14-2008, 05:22 PM
The CP platform is bigoted against gays, so I wouldn't say you would be much better off with Chuck Baldwin.

I will ask him about this tonight, anything else?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
10-14-2008, 06:43 PM
The CP platform is bigoted against gays, so I wouldn't say you would be much better off with Chuck Baldwin.

I will ask him about this tonight, anything else?

Well I'm listening to the interview now, and the Council Of Conservative Citizens is one of the various groups I mentioned In my question, and I understand questiong Bob Barr on that visit to the group, but I don't see how that visit to the CCC justifies the graphic that was posted by Jay.

Plus Jay mentioned the flag on the wall behind Barr at that visit as though it was a symbol of racism, and that Barr was supposed to recongize that, maybe Barr just didn't see it that way, maybe he just thought he was talking to Southern conservatives? How are you supposed to know that a group that goes by the Council Of Conservative Citizens is supposed to be racist.

I just still don't think Bob Barr is a racist.

Other then rediculous low blows like that, I totally agree with Jay and The Boston Tea Party.