PDA

View Full Version : Congressional Debate

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-14-2008, 01:40 PM
On Tuesday, October 28th, 2008, Chesapeake College in Wye Mills,MD will host a MD Congressional candidate debate. Participating will be Andy Harris (R), Frank Kratovil (D) and Richard James Davis (L). This debate will take place in the Cadby Theatre (room H-117). The dabet begins at 4:00 p.m. and it is free admission.

This is a small campus and the theatre is very easy to find. There is ample parking although I would reccomend getting there early simply because the theatre is very small.

I will be crashing the party so to speak and would love it if a few freedom minded individuals could join me to ask some real questions.

If interested than please PM me so that I can make arrangements to meet you on the campus and we can organize our questions.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-14-2008, 02:56 PM
bump

Richie
10-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Is this being broadcast anywhere?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-14-2008, 09:40 PM
I have no idea if they are going to broadcast it or not. I imagine a lot of the MD stations will show clips and MPT would be most likely to broadcast it. I hope some other folks can show up with me. This is exactly the kind of stuff we ought to be doing. We need to question these people face to face and expose them for what they are or at least let them know that we are here and we are awake and we are at the end of our rope.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-18-2008, 10:01 PM
last bump

c'mon Marylanders..... care

Kludge
10-18-2008, 10:01 PM
:eek: They included a (L)?!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-18-2008, 10:02 PM
yeah that surprised me as well :D