PDA

View Full Version : List of Republicans Abandoning McCain

FrankRep
10-14-2008, 09:05 AM
List of Republicans Abandoning McCain

The Official List Of Republicans And Conservatives Jumping Ship, Pointing Fingers, Or Otherwise Abandoning The McCain Campaign

http://digg.com/politics/List_of_Republicans_Abandoning_McCain

FrankRep
10-14-2008, 09:07 AM
Conservatives Blame McCain As Obama Landslide Approaches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbjg9Hh17lI

Bruno
10-14-2008, 09:15 AM
dugg and shouted

zach
10-14-2008, 09:44 AM
haha. Mitt Romney ftw.

tonesforjonesbones
10-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Well..blame mccain's advisors...just like we should blame Ron Paul's advisors for tanking HIS campaign. They are now making money off the C$L..lol. Anyone heard Steve Martin on that radio show talking about Ron Paul's Campaign people..what's his name, Kent snyder. I didn't post it on here for fear of bann ..and besides...it would be a real downer for ya'll...but you can watch it on googlevideo..sad sad..it's called Who Sabatoged Ron Paul's Campaign. very depressing. He said that Kent Snyder urged Ron Paul to run for president to beef up that pac...you know, build a bigger mailing list and vamp that pac up...but Ron Paul caught on so quickly...they weren't expecting that and things spiraled out of control. It's really an amazing radio broadcast..and pretty darn sad. Tones

Poor Writer
10-14-2008, 11:18 AM
The entire ship jumping is based on the fact that the government is filled with Republicans; not conservatives.

The only true conservative to this date, that I have found, is the hero who's name is on this forum.

http://www.ticolumn.com

tonesforjonesbones
10-14-2008, 11:21 AM
I think the republican party and the democratic party are two sides of the same coin...communists. tones

acptulsa
10-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Well..blame mccain's advisors...just like we should blame Ron Paul's advisors for tanking HIS campaign.

Not that I want to encourage this hijack, but who hired the advisors? And while Ron Paul may (if the allegations are true) be too trusting of certain people, McCain is a much simpler case. He merely sucks. Just as bad as the "other" "choice".

tonesforjonesbones
10-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Well yeah..they both pretty much stink. We have a dang communist country...I'm convinced. I like Palin but I'm afraid she will just meld in with the neo cons. I voted for her...but I am really considering moving somewhere else. tones

tonesforjonesbones
10-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Tulsa..did you listen to that guy Steve Martin talking about the campaign ...? VEry disturbing but I have been suspicious for awhile ..and can't / won'tn commit a penny to C$4. I thought C$4 was supposed to be a PAC to assist other Ron Paul minded candidates. What happened to that? Then they dumped all the 100,000 people who signed up so they could start over and charge 35 dollars? I dunno...I am wary about the whole thing now. tones

ronpaulhawaii
10-14-2008, 12:00 PM
...I didn't post it on here for fear of bann

Grow some nads!

And stop thread-jacking.

:mad:

acptulsa
10-14-2008, 12:04 PM
Tulsa..did you listen to that guy Steve Martin talking about the campaign ...? VEry disturbing but I have been suspicious for awhile ..and can't / won'tn commit a penny to C$4. I thought C$4 was supposed to be a PAC to assist other Ron Paul minded candidates. What happened to that?

Actually, the Campaign for Liberty just got over one and a half million in leftover presidential campaign money (apparently the other three and a half or so went into the events we enjoyed in Minnesota). The news hit here within the past week.

And don't grow real 'nads, please. They're unladylike.