View Full Version : Ron Paul cured my apathy

10-13-2008, 11:17 PM
...Over half a year ago now, but that's not what's important.

Anyway, greetings! I came here looking for more ways that I can help spread the awareness to other Americans, not to mention the discussions and all.

Well, before the 2008 elections, I honestly never cared about politics at all. I thought it was dull, drab, and the candidates all seemed the same to me. In late 2007 or so, a friend of mine began avidly campaigning for Ron Paul. Word got around pretty quickly. Eventually, out of curiosity, I caved and Googled him up.

That was when I realized what America's been missing. Granted, I'm just a tad (less than a month! Arrrgh) too young to vote in the upcoming elections, but that doesn't mean that I can't help campaign and fight for the revolution, nonetheless.

So yep, here I am now.

PS. By chance, would there happen to be any other UMich (Ann Arbor) students here who could tell me what association has been putting up all the Ron Paul chalk/campaigning everywhere? (: Because I'm interested in joining.

10-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Welcome.. :)

Check http://ronpaul.meetup.com/ and your local area... :D

The apathetic are imo, more likely to support Rp - be easily converted when shown him than any other group...

Question is; where do they reside... Got to go and find them.

10-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Welcome to The Forums!!

good to have you. :D