PDA

View Full Version : New here, but definately not to Dr. Paul :)

motive
10-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Just wanted to say hello. I've gotten my membership activated, and looking forward to further discussions and brainstorms as to what we can do to fix our dying country. :)

Just for the record, I am, as far as all of the issues I am aware of, completely in sync with Ron Paul's beliefs. I may be going a little further, but I guess you could also call me a 'conspiracy nut' as well. ;)

Unfortunately over the last year or so of non stop studying, I've come to agree with several things; including Michael Ruppert's research of 9/11, the proposed plots of the Federal Reserve and the Rothschild family and their ilk, 'alternative' historical viewpoints of our previous interventionist wars in the 20th/21st centuries, etc.

How many people here that have done research on such things agree with those assessments?

HOLLYWOOD
10-16-2008, 12:43 AM
Welcome!

You will find plenty of info and help here on RPF... Try Liberty Forest section: Economic and secured money.

Don't be shy, there's plenty of helpful and willing members to give you assistance!

Again welcome to intellectual voters of America! :)

pahs1994
10-20-2008, 10:38 AM
Just wanted to say hello. I've gotten my membership activated, and looking forward to further discussions and brainstorms as to what we can do to fix our dying country. :)

Just for the record, I am, as far as all of the issues I am aware of, completely in sync with Ron Paul's beliefs.
Welcome!!!

I may be going a little further, but I guess you could also call me a 'conspiracy nut' as well. ;)

To the Hot Topics subforum you go!! LOL :D